Zone1 So if I am a Christian, why am I calling people Moron and Neanderthal?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I was feeling guilty about this yesterday, but then I realized that I am not really speaking, when I say such things, to the human person but to the Satan behind him/her.

Yep, it's a true story. It is the evil I hate, not the evil-doer, although I AM human and sometimes... sigh.. hard to separate those 2, to say the least.

Anyway, God showed me (long story how) some time ago that the one I really despise is Satan, who whispers in everyone's ears and tells them to defy God and his Commandments. I actually feel sorry for those who listen to that pos.

The Virgin Mary appeared to 3 peasant children in Portugal in 1917 and told them to pray the rosary and to offer up their sufferings for souls on their way to Hell.

That is what she wants from everyone. She just went through children because... for one, they are teachable.

I was feeling guilty about this yesterday, but then I realized that I am not really speaking, when I say such things, to the human person but to the Satan behind him/her.

Yep, it's a true story. It is the evil I hate, not the evil-doer, although I AM human and sometimes... sigh.. hard to separate those 2, to say the least.

Anyway, God showed me (long story how) some time ago that the one I really despise is Satan, who whispers in everyone's ears and tells them to defy God and his Commandments. I actually feel sorry for those who listen to that pos.

The Virgin Mary appeared to 3 peasant children in Portugal in 1917 and told them to pray the rosary and to offer up their sufferings for souls on their way to Hell.

That is what she wants from everyone. She just went through children because... for one, they are teachable.
Wow. You're just another victim of religion.

Wow. You're just another victim of religion.

What a card , as we say .

But they believe that garbage and they probably are better off left in blissful ignorance .
Doubtless Miseryguts will catch up after a few more incarnations and education classes .

Love the Portugal yarn which I know in all its hilarious detail .
That Virgin Mary was either the mum of the Jesus character , or his wife .
Either way , she was no Virgin .

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
Was that all so you could justify continuing to insult people on the internet?

charlie-sheen-proud-clap-icegif.gif

How ya figure that Jesus is my problem? I'm not Christian
i thought u were talking about Satan.

Well, either way. Jesus is everyone's problem also. It is not an endless picnic obeying Him all the time.. but there is no other way to Heaven.

Jesus calls it the Narrow Way.. says there are few who find it

I don't call them morons and Neanderthals

I call them cretins and POS :04:

Forum List

Back