People who hate themselves end up in Hell

I remember when I was in the 5th grade and this girl used to always say, "I hate myself!" I listened to her but I am a positive thinker so I tried to tell her that she was special just like everyone else. I never could get her to stop saying, "I hate myself" I don't know what became of her.
That's really sad, and strange.

5th grade? Wow, I'll bet she was the victim of some serious child abuse. I can't imagine a young child saying that unless--- I hope she found the Lord (who obviously never abuses)

The Post clearly states the source .

Your personal experiences are of no possible interest. Anybody with a fertile imagination can invent almost anything.

Your Cultist language tells us how Cognitively Rigid you are , so I hope you can learn fast in your next few incarnations to get away from this unenlightened mumbo jumbo you presently love.
Whilst I trust I am at Level 5 , it is clear you are making hard work of Level 3 .
Work harder and talk less nonsense .
You and that other poster can start the I Hate Y'all

section of the forum.

Geez.. But then people without Christ have been known to be like that.............

If you hate yourself, you ARE in hell.
true enough. I hate some of the stupid things I've done, but then one day I told myself that God knows all about it and is big enough to ... get me to forget and forgive myself. No one else can do that for a person, according to my best info

true enough. I hate some of the stupid things I've done, but then one day I told myself that God knows all about it and is big enough to ... get me to forget and forgive myself. No one else can do that for a person, according to my best info
I'm not a believer, but I've gone through a similar process with reality - just learning to accept things for what they are and chart a good course through it all regardless.

I'm not a believer, but I've gone through a similar process with reality - just learning to accept things for what they are and chart a good course through it all regardless.
well, everyone needs Jesus, whether they know it or admit it or not.

How do I know this (you may ask)

Glad you asked (LOL). I know that Jesus was the only thing that worked for me and then after I lost Him (due to stupidity mostly), it was HIS Church that saved me again.

And if he can do that for me, he can and will do it for everyone... But why do I say "if"?

There's no doubt

Why, don't most people believe in Hell?

oh, and thanks for informing us as to what you think is nonsense. You must be a liberal... dump a few words and then expect.. What?

you expect someone to think you are an awesome and sagacious and erudite person?

ha ha... that's funny.

also, a nerve must have been struck.
how the fuck do you know?....seriously....

if jesus was who he said he was he would have been able to communicate with anyone ....
He did. Mankind as a whole rejected Him.

But... God is calling a select few in this Age. He is allowing Mankind, as a whole to finish taking the path Man has chosen without Him.

This is the Age of Man UNTIL He returns

I can't respond

I didn't invent Hell. The Church didn't invent it. Jesus spoke of Hell. I hear he spoke more about Hell than Heaven..
Mel Giving Hell

Then Jesus was the one who based his religion on fright, not faith. No wonder you get a kick out of the torture film, The Passion of the Christ. Nobody likes those who threaten to punish us for every little thing. It is a contradiction for sadistic types to be into forgiveness.

Mel Giving Hell

Then Jesus was the one who based his religion on fright, not faith. No wonder you get a kick out of the torture film, The Passion of the Christ. Nobody likes those who threaten to punish us for every little thing. It is a contradiction for sadistic types to be into forgiveness.
You completely miss the point of that film. But I'm not surprised

Believing in an Infallible Father-Figure to Make Yourself His Imaginary Son

And, of course, you are one of the "select few." What pathetic egoism. Can't you do any actual deeds to prove you're better than the rest of us?
Be better. You sure are worried about an "imaginary god". I don't spend my time fretting about the Easter Bunny. Do you???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back