Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Atheist

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Theist

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
<table id="entries" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="index"> 2. </td> <td class="word"> Satin </td> <td> <table class="thumbs" id="thumbs_table_539157" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> <td id="thumbs_string_539157"> 25 up, 22 down </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2"> 1) An utterly horrible misspelling of the word "Satan". Anyone who uses the word "satin" in any other context besides, "Oh, what lovely satin sheets you have!" should not be allowed the privilege of breathing and shout be shot, or beaten to death with a pentacle. they seem to like those a lot. (The worst part is that I've seen satan spelled with an I more than I've seen it the correct way.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
(urban dictionary, lol)
I should clear the air about my spelling mishap. I was half asleep, and ran a spell check. I did not read the post after I ran spell check, and did not notice that it changed satan to satin. I hope that you never in the future make a mistake, but if you did, I would look over it, and not make out that I am holeyer then thou

I should clear the air about my spelling mishap. I was half asleep, and ran a spell check. I did not read the post after I ran spell check, and did not notice that it changed satan to satin. I hope that you never in the future make a mistake, but if you did, I would look over it, and not make out that I am holeyer then thou

Holeyer...hehehehehe, spell check must be fucked, EH?:lol:

You have never met me either so I guess I do not exist? Or the other billions that you have never met? They are all figments of our imagination? As for Hatred, God hates no one. Whom ever taught you that is a liar. Some people that CHOSE evil over good will be condemned to permanent death but that will be their choice.

Is homosexuality evil? Did I choose to be gay? Am I, in your opinion, going to Hell for something of my choosing?

Just one last thing to you, because you seem to want to say that I worship SATAN.. I believe that there is satan, however I do not worship him.

He certainly seems to be your God.

You said that my God would throw you into a pit of fire because you do not believe in him.

No. YOU said this.

Well if you say that you have read the bible, that your God is the same that my bible teaches about, I ask that you read John 3:16, It states "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him, shall not parish, but have everlasting life." It states here that you must believe in Jesus to have everlasting life. If you do not, then you are to parish. I am not judging here, just stating what it says.

It doesn't say that, you are saying that. What you really mean to quote is:<i><blockquote>"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."</blockquote></i>Right? Yet, in the end, this is the Truth:<i><blockquote>"But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."</blockquote></i>
So why would you say that because I believe in God, and read the bible, and believe what the bible says, that I worship satan?

Because Jimmy, believing in Satan requires you to also believe in God; reading the Bible only reinforces that; though inspired by God, the Bible was written by the hand of men who are corruptable by Satan, and you seem to be choosing the corruptions--the hate, the cruelty, over the love and forgiveness; and you are obviously placing your vain, sadistic, bloodthirsty God of human suffering who hates us, primary to the God who loves us. That's why.

You are clearly wrong for saying that, and should recant your lie about me. .

I made no lie, and the evidence indicates I am clearly correct in what I say--you should recant your baseless accusation against me.

Last edited:
Is homosexuality evil? Did I choose to be gay? Am I, in your opinion, going to Hell for something of my choosing?

NO. Even the most ardent church, which is the catholic church only considers sin if you continue to do it. For them being gay is not the problem, just practicing the sexual life style.

In my opinion , which carries no weight anywhere, I am torn on Homosexual behavior. Is it a sin? If it is, then practicing it and not trying to stop would be against God's word. If it is not a sin then it is a moot issue. As Jillian likes to point out Jesus did not address the issue at all and most Christians do not believe the Old Testament is literal or should be obeyed when it conflicts with the New Testament.

My God is a forgiving God and a Loving God. His requirements are that you believe in Jesus to be saved and to repent of your sins and try not to repeat them. I disagree with the Gay Life style, BUT I would like to think that those who practice it in search of true love and not promiscuity would be able to be counted amongst the saved.

And I know there are Christian churches that accept gay people and behavior as not a sin. I suggest you join one of them.

God needs to check in and explain the rules, again.

Between the Old Testament and the New Testament, he has managed to confuse the crap out of most of us.

Christians are so torn between the wildly different messages of those two books, we can't seem to figure out who to hate anymore.

Why would a GOD create a subset of a population that is homosexual and then hate that subset for being what he made of them?

The whole idea that homosexuality is a sin offends me, to be honest.

I can't believe that God is that fickle or that cruel, either.

It's a bit easier to understand if you realise that those who can claim to have god on their side have a distinct disadvantage in societies where there is no science, no rationality and superstition rules. In societies where there is a pantheon of gods the struggle is to claim the paramount god. In societies that worship one god the struggle is to claim that god and to claim to speak for the god. If you can convince the people you've got the power then you're pretty much in charge.

Religion certain can be a the handle to control those of us predisposed to be tools, of that there can be no doubt.

It's not being a homo that God would send you to hell for. It's the practicing of the homosexual acts that will.

The Bible clearly and succinctly states in Leviticus 18:22 that "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination," and in Leviticus 20:13, "If a man lies with a male as with a woman both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them."

It's not being a homo that God would send you to hell for. It's the practicing of the homosexual acts that will.

The Bible clearly and succinctly states in Leviticus 18:22 that "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination," and in Leviticus 20:13, "If a man lies with a male as with a woman both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them."

The Bible needs to be more specific. I really don't see how a man could lie with another man as he would lie with a woman seeing as men are lacking something. And what about if a man lies with a woman as he would lie with a man? Is that also an abomination?
Also, is the entire Bible addressed to men such as in this passage? If so, why should women even bother with it?

Why don't you do Gods work and go kill some gays?:badgrin:I don't think it will hold up in court, I am pretty sure it's been used before.

Care to apply the REST of leviticus, dude? or just the gay hating scripture?

Leviticus 12

1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.

3And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

4And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.

5But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.

6And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:

and that really is just the tip o the iceberg in Leviticus, isnt it?

not to mention.. I mean, lets be honest.. DAVID and JONATHAN were gay as hell.

Somehow I doubt that an omnipresent, omnipotent God would really be the quibbling, nitpicking, equivicating asshat that it would take for him to really care about such a meaningless distinction.

Somehow I doubt that an omnipresent, omnipotent God would really be the quibbling, nitpicking, equivicating asshat that it would take for him to really care about such a meaningless distinction.

You would be wrong, the argument is that God puts burdens on us to test us. And Homosexual thoughts and actions are viewed in that light.

Now I am not so sure I agree. It does seem like nit picking. I will never be comfortable with the gay life style, but guess what? It is none of my business , just like the married couple next doors sex life is none of my business. Or the unmarried couple.

I prefer my view rather then they are all going to hell.

If he was. he wouldn't be a god. He just be a nitpicker with some supernatural powers.

Forum List

Back