Do You Believe That God Has Many Different Forms, Or Do You Only Believe In One Religion?

Again I will ask you to quote where i said the structure of atoms was changed?

I used the word patterns and I gave you examples of what those patterns might be.

So stop making shit up
How exactly do you believe that patterns of thought and behavior leave impressions on atoms if the atoms are not altered in any way?

You have yet to provide an example of how an ATOM has imprints of thoughts and behaviors.

No. Atoms are not agents of chemical reactions.

Atoms are single neutral particles. Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms which are bonded together. Patterns of thought and behavior have no effect on either.
not all atoms are neutral and tell me if atoms and their forming or breaking bonds with other atoms isn't the definition of a chemical reaction then what is?

How exactly do you believe that patterns of thought and behavior leave impressions on atoms if the atoms are not altered in any way?

You have yet to provide an example of how an ATOM has imprints of thoughts and behaviors.

I already gave you may examples of what those patterns might be.

And you are now making shit up again

I will type this so you can't miss it

I NEVER SAID THE PATTERNS LEFT ON ATOMS HAVE IMPRINTS OF THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIORS

THAT IS YOU MAKING SHIT UP AGAIN

not all atoms are neutral and tell me if atoms and their forming or breaking bonds with other atoms isn't the definition of a chemical reaction then what is?

Is that your argument? That thought and behavior patterns create chemical bonds? Do you have a paper on that?

I already gave you may examples of what those patterns might be.

And you are now making shit up again

I will type this so you can't miss it

I NEVER SAID THE PATTERNS LEFT ON ATOMS HAVE IMPRINTS OF THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIORS
And as I said before I believe it is those infinitely small tool marks our lives leave on our constituent atoms that is the connection between all things past present and future.

patterns of thought and behavior leave their marks on your constituent atoms

THAT IS YOU MAKING SHIT UP AGAIN
You don't even know what you said. You can't keep it straight.

Do you have a paper on the existence of souls?
So that's a no. You don't have a paper on your crazy fantasy.

Again... spirit is not part of the material world. There's no expectation for observation.

Tool marks, impressions or whatever new way you are going to say it are material and can be examined.

So that's a no. You don't have a paper on youir crazy fantasy.

Again... spirit is not part of the material world. There's no expectation for observation.

Tool marks, impressions or whatever new way you are going to say it are material and can be examined.

And yet you believe in a magic place where sols live.

So if you want stop making shit up and quote part of anything I said and discuss it please do.

If not then we're done

And yet you believe in a magic place where sols live.

So if you want stop making shit up and quote part of anything I said and discuss it please do.

If not then we're done
You are caught in a do loop.

No. I don't believe in a magic place where souls live. I believe humans are spiritual and physical beings.

Forum List

Back