Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

So here is my question. Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Unmatched Federal Park system?
  • Freedom of, and from religion?
  • Free speech, which includes the right to criticize other’s speech?
  • Rule of Law?
  • Accountability of leaders?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

We aren't the one's blocking roadways and bridges and burning buildings and the American flag as we wave the Hamas flag and go around beating people up because they are not like them....
You have it backwards pal....

We aren't the one's blocking roadways and bridges and burning buildings and the American flag as we wave the Hamas flag and go around beating people up because they are not like them....
You have it backwards pal....
It's also not righties who burn and sack cities when they don't get their way.

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

Why do you hate america so much?

MAGA tools are fed a constant diet of fear, anger, and hatred accompanied by doom music.

They don't even notice the doom music their propagandists use to manipulate their emotions.

All they can talk about are never ending references to flash mobs, blacks behaving badly, hyperbolic hysteria surrounding any crime committed by an illegal immigrant, "cancel culture", "wokism", imaginary stolen elections, etc.

No, they don't like America. It's blazingly obvious they don't.

In fact, they love Russia more than America. They really do.

They admire a dictator for life who murders his opponents and journalists, and whose military troops rape children.

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Rule of Law?

this is the lefts idea of america,,

Yep, love the cities you clowns have turned into blue shit-holes. Now if you libs would just stay there it would be great. Free speech? That must be when idiot libs speak, everyone else seems to get shut down. Rule of Law? The dems seem to be abusing the "rule of law". Accountability of leaders, sure, when dems figure out they need to take accountability....which is never.
So a “NO” here.

I am a Trump supporter. But a traditional democrat. I love American history. And pretty much all Trump supporters Love America. We are against fanaticism, we are against anti-American hatred iow revisionist history by the left.

We are tired of crime surges in big cities, tired of flash mobs looting malls. We are tired of cancel culture and Wokeness…. These types of phenomenons are occurring in America, but not other parts of the world.

No honest American would celebrate a group like BLM, or radical lefties who approve of a man playing on a woman’s sports team. Radical left-wing people and politicians support anti-Americanism they are the ones who have destroyed statues in our country, who have presided over one of the worst economies in American history, who have presided over crime surge and who have denigrated our countries history. American patriots will stand against that.
I appreciate your response. Honestly crime is at an all time low so if you hate it now when did you like it? In the 90’s when crime was 100% higher? The 80’s at 70% higher? When there was 50% more crime in the 70’s?

When did you love it?

By the way cancel culture, which is practiced extensively on the right (Disney etc) is actually free speech. Love free speech or dont that is your choice but America is based on it.

Forum List

Back