Do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

OK I get that JB is just a couple ticks to the right of Hillary but consider also that a change in the WH has much broader implications for pulling the country back to center, beyond the POTUS.

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.

I agree that he's better than Hillary and better than obama is now, but I cannot vote for him, I will not vote for him.

you might want to reconsider that....there are at least 2 or more supreme court justices who will retire in the next 8 years and as much as I don't like Jeb....I would rather take a shot with him getting it right, than knowing that the stalinist judges hilary will appoint will take a wrecking ball to the Bill of Rights.....

He won't, worse, he will add progressive judges who will get approved by the Congress simply because a GOP POTUS nominated them. He would add two John Roberts types. No thanks.

Doesn't really matter, if the GOP is stupid enough to elect Jeb, he cannot beat Hillary, even with my vote.

I agree with Pred Fan. Jebster isn't getting my vote in any election.

Aren't you people tired of the Bushes and the Clintons running Washington? I mean really. Is any thinking individual to believe that these two are the best we can do to run the greatest country in the world?

I actually expect the dems to try and put up Hillary because it is all about being female. But the republicans putting up Jeb? What it means for republicans is, you aren't involved enough because that man can NOT win unless Hillary absolutely implodes.

If you support Jeb, please tell all of us what the difference between what he believes, and what Hilly believes. We know they both are for illegal immigration. (sis you notice the word illegal? Yeah, great POTUS) We know they are both for common core. We know they were kinda shady, and made lotsa money off taxpayers.

Seriously, this is the best EITHER party can do? I am here to tell you, we are all DOOMED if it is the best they can do, really!

That is exactly what the primary is for so let's keep Jeb out of the nomination....

But......

hilary will be 100 times worse than Jeb.....when voting....since you are voting for a bunch of people who by their nature have strong tendencies to corruption and illegal behavior, you are voting for the lesser of two evils....

And before you say..." I don't want to vote for the lesser of two evils..." Too bad...that is what we have....

So if you won't vote for the lesser of two evils, your refusal to vote at all makes it more likely the GREATER of two evils will assume power, and spread their evil even deeper into our government....

I don't like Bush, I won't vote for Bush in the primary....but if it is between your run of the mill corrupt politician, Jeb, or a really evil, alinsky leftist who will sell this country out to the highest bidder in addition to implementing vastly destructive left wing policies and creating more evil in our bueacracy....

Then I will vote for Jeb all day long....

Let's keep that from happening by getting one of the others in....

OK I get that JB is just a couple ticks to the right of Hillary but consider also that a change in the WH has much broader implications for pulling the country back to center, beyond the POTUS.

If you are talking about the SCOTUS picks, I have exactly zero confidence that Bush won't pick a progressive judge. That judge will get approved simply because the rest of the GOP will approve a GOP potus's pick and the DNC won't fight it because the pick will be progressive.

Don't think so. All you are doing with Jeb is holding the sitting spot for the next democrat. He isn't going to do anything worth much. Doing comprehensive ILLEGAL immigration reform, only cements the next dem in 4 years.

Status quo isn't going to cut it this time around. Either we are going to try and fix it for our kids and grandkids, or it is going to be gone. Who do you want sitting there when it implodes, a democrat, or a republican who THINKS he is a democrat?

If he is the nominee i will most likely vote for Hillary. Bush would bring in a veto proof dem congressional majority. Dems get 70+ house seats in 2018

I agree that he's better than Hillary and better than obama is now, but I cannot vote for him, I will not vote for him.

you might want to reconsider that....there are at least 2 or more supreme court justices who will retire in the next 8 years and as much as I don't like Jeb....I would rather take a shot with him getting it right, than knowing that the stalinist judges hilary will appoint will take a wrecking ball to the Bill of Rights.....

He won't, worse, he will add progressive judges who will get approved by the Congress simply because a GOP POTUS nominated them. He would add two John Roberts types. No thanks.

Doesn't really matter, if the GOP is stupid enough to elect Jeb, he cannot beat Hillary, even with my vote.

Aren't you people tired of the Bushes and the Clintons running Washington? I mean really. Is any thinking individual to believe that these two are the best we can do to run the greatest country in the world?

I actually expect the dems to try and put up Hillary because it is all about being female. But the republicans putting up Jeb? What it means for republicans is, you aren't involved enough because that man can NOT win unless Hillary absolutely implodes.

If you support Jeb, please tell all of us what the difference between what he believes, and what Hilly believes. We know they both are for illegal immigration. (sis you notice the word illegal? Yeah, great POTUS) We know they are both for common core. We know they were kinda shady, and made lotsa money off taxpayers.

Seriously, this is the best EITHER party can do? I am here to tell you, we are all DOOMED if it is the best they can do, really!

I have stated several times on this board....

The ONLY way I would vote for JEB is if Hillary is the nominee..

By FAR, the lesser of 2 evils.

and if Hillary DOESN'T get the nomination, they don't have anyone to beat whichever Republican gets the nod.

How is Jeb better than Hillary? Where do the even differ?

Jeb may be a corrupt guy...I would have to see the evidence of that....but hilary is corrupt, and willing to sell out the country to foreign governments, as well as implementing left wing policies that will further destroy the country, added to 3-4 Supreme Court appointments that will destroy the Bill of Rights and fundamental protections for the individual rights and private property, and then add what she will add to the minions in the goverment that will outlast her...

And there is no comparison.....

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.

That is exactly what the primary is for so let's keep Jeb out of the nomination....

But......

hilary will be 100 times worse than Jeb.....when voting....since you are voting for a bunch of people who by their nature have strong tendencies to corruption and illegal behavior, you are voting for the lesser of two evils....

And before you say..." I don't want to vote for the lesser of two evils..." Too bad...that is what we have....

So if you won't vote for the lesser of two evils, your refusal to vote at all makes it more likely the GREATER of two evils will assume power, and spread their evil even deeper into our government....

I don't like Bush, I won't vote for Bush in the primary....but if it is between your run of the mill corrupt politician, Jeb, or a really evil, alinsky leftist who will sell this country out to the highest bidder in addition to implementing vastly destructive left wing policies and creating more evil in our bueacracy....

Again, I must insist that you all explain to me how Jeb is so much better than Hillary. In every major issue I can think of, he and she are as close to identical as to be no different.

name some liar
Name some liar? You for one, Obama for another, Hillary also, how many do you want?

so you can name any Hilary lies?

how many of your "scandals" turned out to be anything?

Hillary Clinton lied about flying into Bosina under sniper fire

Hillary Clinton Misrepresented the extent to which her daughter was in danger on 9/11

Hillary Clinton Lied about her trip to Africa

Hillary lied about the subpoena on her emails.

Hillary lied about the number of electronic devices she used as SoS

Need more?

But......

Again, I must insist that you all explain to me how Jeb is so much better than Hillary. In every major issue I can think of, he and she are as close to identical as to be no different.

Okay...if you don't see the difference between the two...then how about this.....imagine watching hilary concede the election....that has to be worth something......right?

But......

Didn't he say he'd get rid of Obamacare? Not that it matters, he won't be the nominee.

name some liar
Name some liar? You for one, Obama for another, Hillary also, how many do you want?

Hillary Clinton lied about flying into Bosina under sniper fire

Hillary Clinton Misrepresented the extent to which her daughter was in danger on 9/11

Hillary Clinton Lied about her trip to Africa

Hillary lied about the subpoena on her emails.

Hillary lied about the number of electronic devices she used as SoS

Need more?

If the foreign money pouring into the clinton crime foundation while she was Secretary of State and making decisions on those donations...nothing will change their minds....

so now you trash a charity?

just like you trashed a war hero

you are an evil fuck

name some liar

I could give you a laundry list of scandals fraud and lies, but I would have to do research, as since you are a left wing hack and hence, an idiot, you would never accept what is staring you right in the face.

BenGhazi is a huge scandal and the only reason nothing has come of it is because of fraud, corruption, deciet, lies, and stonewalling from Hillary. You want an example of lies? She said she never sent official evils from here personal e-mail. We know that that is a lie.

Now, do the world a favor and go play in the street, idiot.

But......

Didn't he say he'd get rid of Obamacare? Not that it matters, he won't be the nominee.

Lots of reps say that but they dont vote to do it.

Forum List

Back