Do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

you might want to reconsider that....there are at least 2 or more supreme court justices who will retire in the next 8 years and as much as I don't like Jeb....I would rather take a shot with him getting it right, than knowing that the stalinist judges hilary will appoint will take a wrecking ball to the Bill of Rights.....

He won't, worse, he will add progressive judges who will get approved by the Congress simply because a GOP POTUS nominated them. He would add two John Roberts types. No thanks.

Doesn't really matter, if the GOP is stupid enough to elect Jeb, he cannot beat Hillary, even with my vote.

I agree with Pred Fan. Jebster isn't getting my vote in any election.

Aren't you people tired of the Bushes and the Clintons running Washington? I mean really. Is any thinking individual to believe that these two are the best we can do to run the greatest country in the world?

I actually expect the dems to try and put up Hillary because it is all about being female. But the republicans putting up Jeb? What it means for republicans is, you aren't involved enough because that man can NOT win unless Hillary absolutely implodes.

If you support Jeb, please tell all of us what the difference between what he believes, and what Hilly believes. We know they both are for illegal immigration. (sis you notice the word illegal? Yeah, great POTUS) We know they are both for common core. We know they were kinda shady, and made lotsa money off taxpayers.

Seriously, this is the best EITHER party can do? I am here to tell you, we are all DOOMED if it is the best they can do, really!

I have stated several times on this board....

The ONLY way I would vote for JEB is if Hillary is the nominee..

By FAR, the lesser of 2 evils.

and if Hillary DOESN'T get the nomination, they don't have anyone to beat whichever Republican gets the nod.

How is Jeb better than Hillary? Where do the even differ?

Jeb may be a corrupt guy...I would have to see the evidence of that....but hilary is corrupt, and willing to sell out the country to foreign governments, as well as implementing left wing policies that will further destroy the country, added to 3-4 Supreme Court appointments that will destroy the Bill of Rights and fundamental protections for the individual rights and private property, and then add what she will add to the minions in the goverment that will outlast her...

And there is no comparison.....

Then get off your ass and make sure that it s not Jeb who wins the nomination. All of this will then go away.

Jeb is PATHETIC! Look at the last 2 Bush Presidencies and how is anyone going to deflect that in the general? And you know what; rightfully so!

Le me ask you something person, to person. Think in your mind the very BEST republican candidate running in the world according to you. Have you got that person in your mind? OK, now multiply his/her favorable X 2. Pretty good candidate, yes?

But wait, we are now gong to change that candidates last name to HITLER! I know, you know, and everybody else on here knows, that the democrats AND media would sink that candidacy faster than the Bismark!

Same for Bush, just to a lesser degree. The only reason this man can win the nomination is..............donors who own him, and the establishment who cares less about us, installs him. In that case, they deserve to get hammered, PERIOD!

The rinos need to learn a lesson as much as the liberals. We are the owners of the country, s Ross Perot once said prophetically. It is time these 2 parties learn that!

The one thing I will disagree with my fellow Jeb haters here is that if Jeb gets the nod, it will be from the GOP voters. If that happens again well it's truely time to throw in the towel.

That is exactly what the primary is for so let's keep Jeb out of the nomination....

But......

hilary will be 100 times worse than Jeb.....when voting....since you are voting for a bunch of people who by their nature have strong tendencies to corruption and illegal behavior, you are voting for the lesser of two evils....

And before you say..." I don't want to vote for the lesser of two evils..." Too bad...that is what we have....

So if you won't vote for the lesser of two evils, your refusal to vote at all makes it more likely the GREATER of two evils will assume power, and spread their evil even deeper into our government....

I don't like Bush, I won't vote for Bush in the primary....but if it is between your run of the mill corrupt politician, Jeb, or a really evil, alinsky leftist who will sell this country out to the highest bidder in addition to implementing vastly destructive left wing policies and creating more evil in our bueacracy....

Then I will vote for Jeb all day long....

Let's keep that from happening by getting one of the others in....

Again, I must insist that you all explain to me how Jeb is so much better than Hillary. In every major issue I can think of, he and she are as close to identical as to be no different.

Didn't he say he'd get rid of Obamacare? Not that it matters, he won't be the nominee.

I am not aware that he said that. I thought I read where he agreed with it.

he says he'd replace it.....Jeb Ruling is not the end of the fight against ObamaCare TheHill

Ah! Considering he's a Progressive Republican, no thanks.

He's 16th on my list. Just ahead of Hillary....

:lol:

your corporate whores cant win without cheating

we are watching your cheating and youre going to caught

Again, I must insist that you all explain to me how Jeb is so much better than Hillary. In every major issue I can think of, he and she are as close to identical as to be no different.

Didn't he say he'd get rid of Obamacare? Not that it matters, he won't be the nominee.

I am not aware that he said that. I thought I read where he agreed with it.

he says he'd replace it.....Jeb Ruling is not the end of the fight against ObamaCare TheHill

Ah! Considering he's a Progressive Republican, no thanks.

He's 16th on my list. Just ahead of Hillary....

:lol:

He turned out to be 4th on my list; better than I expected. America s most popular voting guide for elections political issues candidates and poll data

My list:

Candidates I would happily vote for
Ted Cruz
Scott Walker
Rand Paul

Candidates I will vote for if I have to:
Marco Rubio
Rick Perry

Candidates I will not vote for:
Jeb Bush
Chris Christie
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders

I will most likely vote for Jeb over Hillary if they are the ones in the general election. That being said, I am in a very red state that will most likely go go the republican nominee regardless of my one vote.

I voted for the constitutional party candidate in 2008 because I couldn't bring myself to vote for either McCain or Obama.

Forum List

Back