Do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I know Soros and the Progs love Jebby, but do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

he is all yours

you will LOVE him just like you loved robmoney when he was given you

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.

he is all yours

you will LOVE him just like you loved robmoney when he was given you
Idiots who refer to Romney as "Robmoney" "teh weird Mormon robot" and other stupid shit they heard somewhere immediately become suspects of drive by clowning.

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.

I agree that he's better than Hillary and better than obama is now, but I cannot vote for him, I will not vote for him.

He is not worth the time of day in the primaries. If it came down to Jeb or Hillary, I for the 1st time in several elections, would stay home or not vote for President. He is Hillary light in my book.

I'm Not a fan of Jeb. I prefer Rubio but as others have said here it is imperative Obama 2.0 is not elected. This is beyond political squabbling, the majority of the country needs to be represented again, which means "Liberals out".

I agree that he's better than Hillary and better than obama is now, but I cannot vote for him, I will not vote for him.

You would rather have Hillary in the White House than JEB?

1. Jeb cannot beat Hillary.
2. I'm tired of voting for RINOs.

That's how we ended up with Obama in 2012.

not enough Republicans wanted him out of office, so they stayed home.

and JEB won't beat Hillary, for the same reason.

They'll vote for a Liberal, (by not voting against her), instead of RINO.

That's how we ended up with Obama in 2012.

not enough Republicans wanted him out of office, so they stayed home.

and JEB won't beat Hillary, for the same reason.

They'll vote for a Liberal, (by not voting against her), instead of RINO.

No, Romney list because he was a poor choice, just like Bush.

If the GOP keeps electing these asshats then this country is fucked beyond repair and might as well let the democrats get the blame.

I have principles and they won't let me vote for Jeb Bush.

Like the other Bushes, Jeb is an instinctive compromiser. Not what we need at this point in our country's history. Better than Hillary, but by how much?

all you dinks are bad choices.

Its why your party has to cheat in elections

Forum List

Back