POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Bannon has been absolutely consistent since he appeared on the national stage.

If they get what they want, these people will probably stop pretending like they are now.
Well, to your question in the OP... if the “other side” is not even dealing in reality...what is the point in meeting them half way?

Well, to your question in the OP... if the “other side” is not even dealing in reality...what is the point in meeting them half way?
Well first, the alternative would be even worse, and that's where we're heading. Second, the Left (at the moment) is better temperamentally equipped to be the adults in the room and make the first move. SOMEBODY has to do it. And third, while the GQP is clearly under the control of the cult, I'd like to think that there remains enough decent politicians to begin some kind of momentum.

I'm not saying this is a simple light switch that can be turned on. And I sure as hell may be dreaming here. But if the Dems really do believe that we're facing a true authoritarian regime here, it's in their best interests and the best interests of the country if they choose to be the bigger people.

The reality is you are supporting a police state that arrests political enemies. It also releases violent criminals the day they are arrested. Not to mention letting anyone enter and stay in this country. People are dying because of it.

The reality is you are supporting a police state that arrests political enemies. It also releases violent criminals the day they are arrested. Not to mention letting anyone enter and stay in this country. People are dying because of it.

You will get nowhere talking sense to candy.

"Well first, the alternative would be even worse, and that's where we're heading. Second, the Left (at the moment) is better temperamentally equipped to be the adults in the room and make the first move. SOMEBODY has to do it. And third, while the GQP is clearly under the control of the cult, I'd like to think that there remains enough decent politicians to begin some kind of momentum."

Anyone who thinks that GQP is clever or based in reality can't be part of anything of substance.

Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

I feel the large degree of division has been stoked by Trump. It is a purposeful strategy to gain voters so he can get elected.
The division goes away, Trump loses power. The more division the better for Trump and his followers. But the worse for the USA.

He blames others for his target voter's problems. He makes his target voter victims of a deep state, liberals, immigrants, NATO, minority preference, white discrimination.

He takes all responsibility of his target voter's problem from their doing. How freeing is that. It is a lie. We all are responsible for doing the best in an imperfect world. Trump says, not you fault. Elect me and I will take care of all of your problems
The only thing you need to do is vote for me and make sure those who are not part of the Trump movement are attacked if they say anything I am doing is wrong.

Trump is the ultimate snake oil salesman.

The ACTUAL division is between those who support American sovereignty and those who are working towards the great reset.

The Hitler youth currently rampaging though college campuses represent the latter.

There is hardly any common ground to be had, there.

I feel the large degree of division has been stoked by Trump. It is a purposeful strategy to gain voters so he can get elected.
The division goes away, Trump loses power. The more division the better for Trump and his followers. But the worse for the USA.

He blames others for his target voter's problems. He makes his target voter victims of a deep state, liberals, immigrants, NATO, minority preference, white discrimination.

He takes all responsibility of his target voter's problem from their doing. How freeing is that. It is a lie. We all are responsible for doing the best in an imperfect world. Trump says, not you fault. Elect me and I will take care of all of your problems
The only thing you need to do is vote for me and make sure those who are not part of the Trump movement are attacked if they say anything I am doing is wrong.

Trump is the ultimate snake oil salesman.
I think he's more a result, a symptom. He's simply taking advantage of a pre-existing condition. He's shameless and needy enough to play to their fears.

As far as I'm concerned, the Right has some perfectly legitimate grievances, particularly at the cultural level. The problem is, the voices they trust (the various media pundits from Tucker to Hannity to all the rest) have manipulated them with such myopic, paranoid, hyperbolic overkill that the grievances have been amplified by a factor of a zillion. And that's how the approach every issue, with this bizarre, overzealous, Neanderthal zeal. MTG is the poster child for this. War. Mindless aggression, Dunning-Kruger on steriods.

So while I have several general agreements with them, I sure as hell disagree with their approach, and fear it will lead to one fuckin' historic pushback in response.

I think he's more a result, a symptom. He's simply taking advantage of a pre-existing condition. He's shameless and needy enough to play to their fears.

As far as I'm concerned, the Right has some perfectly legitimate grievances, particularly at the cultural level. The problem is, the voices they trust (the various media pundits from Tucker to Hannity to all the rest) have manipulated them with such myopic, paranoid, hyperbolic overkill that the grievances have been amplified by a factor of a zillion. And that's how the approach every issue, with this bizarre, overzealous, Neanderthal zeal. MTG is the poster child for this. War. Mindless aggression, Dunning-Kruger on steriods.

So while I have several general agreements with them, I sure as hell disagree with their approach, and fear it will lead to one fuckin' historic pushback in response.

Look at all the Leftist circle jerks this so-called moderate buffoon will join in all day every day sucking up like no tomorrow. Never met a pro-biden anti-trump post he won't french kiss//

Someone with extra skin in the game.
Someone whose ancestors fought and died in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korean War, VN, Iraq, Afg, etc.
Not someone with no real history here, who carries the flag of another country, his real home.
So, like I said, someone with extra privileges.

Got it.

Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

You voted for Biden in 2020, and you're about to do it again. Fuck off with your lies.

Is that a vote for division?

Yup.

We remember what Biden and his supporters wanted to do to us...

1714420423012.png

Forum List

Back