Do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.

I agree that he's better than Hillary and better than obama is now, but I cannot vote for him, I will not vote for him.

You would rather have Hillary in the White House than JEB?

1. Jeb cannot beat Hillary.
2. I'm tired of voting for RINOs.

That's how we ended up with Obama in 2012.

not enough Republicans wanted him out of office, so they stayed home.

and JEB won't beat Hillary, for the same reason.

They'll vote for a Liberal, (by not voting against her), instead of RINO.

No, Romney list because he was a poor choice, just like Bush.

If the GOP keeps electing these asshats then this country is fucked beyond repair and might as well let the democrats get the blame.

I have principles and they won't let me vote for Jeb Bush.

No, Romney lost because he was a poor choice, just like Bush.

and Obama and Hillary are better choices?

I hope your principles enjoyed the last 4 years of Obamas time in office, and are prepared for at least 4 with Hillary.

That said, the only way I will vote, for JEB, or any other Republican, is if Hillary gets the nomination.

Look If the race breakdown to Hillary versus Jeb, it is a draw with the possibility of going back to Iraq for most democrats.

you will all be big Jeb fans once they force him him on you

you did the same with robmoney

Jeb is actually a much better candidate than people give him credit for. He is far more conservative than his brother.
That said, I wont support him in the primaries I'd prefer a fresh face like Scott Walker. But if Jeb is the nominee I'll certainly vote for him. He is head and shoulders above anyone the Dems could put forward.

I agree that he's better than Hillary and better than obama is now, but I cannot vote for him, I will not vote for him.
I'm curious why you would not vote for Jeb. I assume that means you would not vote?

The more I think about it, the more I realize this:

It is possible for the GOP to win, and conservatism to lose!!

USMB conservatives want Jeb to finish the job his brother started.

I know Soros and the Progs love Jebby, but do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

I've talked to people across the country and my conclusion is Jebby has only donor support, his support amongst the people is nonexistent.

You would rather have Hillary in the White House than JEB?

1. Jeb cannot beat Hillary.
2. I'm tired of voting for RINOs.

That's how we ended up with Obama in 2012.

not enough Republicans wanted him out of office, so they stayed home.

and JEB won't beat Hillary, for the same reason.

They'll vote for a Liberal, (by not voting against her), instead of RINO.

No, Romney list because he was a poor choice, just like Bush.

If the GOP keeps electing these asshats then this country is fucked beyond repair and might as well let the democrats get the blame.

No, Romney lost because he was a poor choice, just like Bush.

and Obama and Hillary are better choices?

I hope your principles enjoyed the last 4 years of Obamas time in office, and are prepared for at least 4 with Hillary.

That said, the only way I will vote, for JEB, or any other Republican, is if Hillary gets the nomination.

What the fuck do my principles have to do with obama? Not a fucking thing since I voted for Romney.

Jeb Bush can't beat Hillary even with my vote. If we get Jeb, we'll be fucked, just in a different way than we will
If we get Hillary. I refuse to have a hand in that.

any of the Repbulicans, except Trump, are better than any of the demcrats, but I am not a fan of Jeb. 2 bushes in office is enough, and there are too many other candidates to have to just take him. Walker, Fiorina, cruz, pretty much in that order with Rubio last because he doesn't seem like a fighter...dittos Kasich, not a fighter and Mark Levin tore him apart last week. I'll take a Mark Levin endorsement just about anytime....

Too bad Dr. Ben Carson doesn't have more experience in running a campaign or fighting democrats...if he should become the candidate I will line up early to vote for him......

I'm curious why you would not vote for Jeb. I assume that means you would not vote?

I have lived in Florida since 1967. Back when Bush Sr. was POTUS there was a huge scandal involving S&Ls in South Florida. Many many people lost everything they had. Jeb Bush walked away with a fortune. He was never investigated thoroughly not was he charged simply because his daddy was POTUS. I hate that kind of shit with a passion.

Add to that the fact that Bush is too soft on illegal immigration, the border, obamacare, Islam, and on and on. He isn't much different than Hillary really.

He doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. Nope, there's no way I'll fote for that Progressive Republican.

you might want to reconsider that....there are at least 2 or more supreme court justices who will retire in the next 8 years and as much as I don't like Jeb....I would rather take a shot with him getting it right, than knowing that the stalinist judges hilary will appoint will take a wrecking ball to the Bill of Rights.....

you might want to reconsider that....there are at least 2 or more supreme court justices who will retire in the next 8 years and as much as I don't like Jeb....I would rather take a shot with him getting it right, than knowing that the stalinist judges hilary will appoint will take a wrecking ball to the Bill of Rights.....

He won't, worse, he will add progressive judges who will get approved by the Congress simply because a GOP POTUS nominated them. He would add two John Roberts types. No thanks.

Doesn't really matter, if the GOP is stupid enough to elect Jeb, he cannot beat Hillary, even with my vote.

I would vote for Trump before I voted for jebbie

I won't vote for Trump simply because I will vote for either Cruz or Walker in the primary and Trump won't make it out of the primaries.

Ya never know. I would prefer the candidates you mentioned too, if it comes down to Jebbie though aint no way I could force myself into that.

He won't, worse, he will add progressive judges who will get approved by the Congress simply because a GOP POTUS nominated them. He would add two John Roberts types. No thanks.

Doesn't really matter, if the GOP is stupid enough to elect Jeb, he cannot beat Hillary, even with my vote.

I agree with Pred Fan. Jebster isn't getting my vote in any election.

Aren't you people tired of the Bushes and the Clintons running Washington? I mean really. Is any thinking individual to believe that these two are the best we can do to run the greatest country in the world?

I actually expect the dems to try and put up Hillary because it is all about being female. But the republicans putting up Jeb? What it means for republicans is, you aren't involved enough because that man can NOT win unless Hillary absolutely implodes.

If you support Jeb, please tell all of us what the difference between what he believes, and what Hilly believes. We know they both are for illegal immigration. (sis you notice the word illegal? Yeah, great POTUS) We know they are both for common core. We know they were kinda shady, and made lotsa money off taxpayers.

Seriously, this is the best EITHER party can do? I am here to tell you, we are all DOOMED if it is the best they can do, really!

I would vote for Trump before I voted for jebbie

I won't vote for Trump simply because I will vote for either Cruz or Walker in the primary and Trump won't make it out of the primaries.

Ya never know. I would prefer the candidates you mentioned too, if it comes down to Jebbie though aint no way I could force myself into that.

Agreed. There's no way I'll ever cast my vote for him. I'm not supporting another RINO ever again.

Aren't you people tired of the Bushes and the Clintons running Washington? I mean really. Is any thinking individual to believe that these two are the best we can do to run the greatest country in the world?

I actually expect the dems to try and put up Hillary because it is all about being female. But the republicans putting up Jeb? What it means for republicans is, you aren't involved enough because that man can NOT win unless Hillary absolutely implodes.

If you support Jeb, please tell all of us what the difference between what he believes, and what Hilly believes. We know they both are for illegal immigration. (sis you notice the word illegal? Yeah, great POTUS) We know they are both for common core. We know they were kinda shady, and made lotsa money off taxpayers.

Seriously, this is the best EITHER party can do? I am here to tell you, we are all DOOMED if it is the best they can do, really!

I have stated several times on this board....

The ONLY way I would vote for JEB is if Hillary is the nominee..

By FAR, the lesser of 2 evils.

and if Hillary DOESN'T get the nomination, they don't have anyone to beat whichever Republican gets the nod.

We have a chance. Hillary has a rap sheet of corruption, fraud, scandal and lies longer than her arms, and Jeb is the guy we put against her? If that's the case then the GOP deserves to lose and this country is doomed.

I will bet anyone here anything that if its Jeb vs the Hildabeast, Jeb loses.

I have stated several times on this board....

The ONLY way I would vote for JEB is if Hillary is the nominee..

By FAR, the lesser of 2 evils.

and if Hillary DOESN'T get the nomination, they don't have anyone to beat whichever Republican gets the nod.

How is Jeb better than Hillary? Where do the even differ?

Forum List

Back