Denver At Seattle

the one good thing that came out this besides the fact they at least saved face by winning it in the end which is the most important thing,is i was talking to my coworker today on how surprised i was over this game being close and he brought up a good point that you just know the broncos learned something from that game last year.that they studied that film intently over the summertime,probably putting in just as much studytime on film on that game over the summer as much as practice.

they made those off season moves for just this ONE GAME. They arent as bad a team as i thought the fact they laid two stinkers in back to back games at home before this game

I think they played so badly in those games barely winning those two like they did cause they werent worried about these two teams,they knew they could handle them. so they didnt prepare much for them.they were looking ahead at the start of this season looking past the chiefs and the colts is why they looked so bad in those games.its the only thing that makes any sense why they would look so awful against the kansas city clowns of all people at HOME no less.

the one good thing that came out this besides the fact they at least saved face by winning it in the end which is the most important thing,is i was talking to my coworker today on how surprised i was over this game being close and he brought up a good point that you just know the broncos learned something from that game last year.that they studied that film intently over the summertime,probably putting in just as much studytime on film on that game over the summer as much as practice.

they made those off season moves for just this ONE GAME. They arent as bad a team as i thought the fact they laid two stinkers in back to back games at home before this game

I think they played so badly in those games barely winning those two like they did cause they werent worried about these two teams,they knew they could handle them. so they didnt prepare much for them.they were looking ahead at the start of this season looking past the chiefs and the colts is why they looked so bad in those games.its the only thing that makes any sense why they would look so awful against the kansas city clowns of all people at HOME no less.

Wow, the hubris of you Seahawk fans. I'm sure the Broncos players and coaches just ignored their first two games, not bothering to practice or prepare for them, just so they could focus on the Seahawks game. Yeah, that makes sense. :lol:

OK.. It's week five. MNF features the Seahawks at the Washington Redskins.

Seattle should be favored. Our usually dependable tight end Zach Miller has chosen to take this and probably the next three weeks off some surgery on his ankle to have some painfull bone spurs removed.

Unless Carroll and Devell call only plays that Zach and only Zach can execute flawlessly we should win easily. Fortunately for the Hawks Miller accounts for between 1-5% of Seahawk offense.

His main attribute is his blocking on pass plays and on the end of the line on running plays.

Cousins is a very good quarterback...maybe the best QB the Skins have had all year. His lightning release and pin point passes are the Hawks greatest fear going into this wild and crazy den of rabid fans that put on pig faces. It's gooing to take everything the Hawks can muster to get out of the Stadium alive let alone with a victory.

I'm going to start crossing my fingers right now in hopes the football gods are paying attention.

Forum List

Back