Russell Wilson Benched

Not at all,only the braindead could not see carrol took a payoff to throw that game,.when i went into work that day my co workers were all saying the same thing,how it was obvious to them carrrol who we now know with the help of wilson threw that game.again as i just got done proving,that wasnt a just a one time thing either where wilson threw the game,.

Only an idiot thinks Pete Carroll intentionally lost that shirt bowl. That loss resulted in the offensive coordinator being fired and it destroyed that team’s immediate future.

He's kind of like Matt Ryan. He makes some good throws...but he doesn't make THE throw.
that superbowl with the patriots and falcons was the second most obviously rigged scripted superbowl ever. there was never a doubt in my mind it was all set up for the patrots to come back and win so brady could be said to have led the greatest superbowl comeback ever and keep his claim to the greatest ever.

is anyone here seriously dense enough to believe the NFL wanted to see tom brady get blown out in a superbowl? if you cant see that,you got problems and are incapable of critical thinking.

matt ryan same as the coach of the falcons did everything in that game to let the pats come back and win.In the first half of the game,they go a big lead because they attacked the pats defense,the second half the coach got super conservative. any football coach in the NFL knows you DONT stop doing in the second half was was working so well in the fist half TO WIN A GAME :cuckoo:

WHEN I played high school footbal,if we got a huge lead like that and were blowing a team out like that,the coach NEVER stopped doing what was working so well in the first half,he KEPT ATTACKING so we could blow that team away.

matt ryan in that game he started running backwards and doing all kinds of stupid shit that made no sense.

that superbowl with the patriots and falcons was the second most obviously rigged scripted superbowl ever. there was never a doubt in my mind it was all set up for the patrots to come back and win so brady could be said to have led the greatest superbowl comeback ever and keep his claim to the greatest ever.

is anyone here seriously dense enough to believe the NFL wanted to see tom brady get blown out in a superbowl? if you cant see that,you got problems and are incapable of critical thinking.

matt ryan same as the coach of the falcons did everything in that game to let the pats come back and win.In the first half of the game,they go a big lead because they attacked the pats defense,the second half the coach got super conservative. any football coach in the NFL knows you DONT stop doing in the second half was was working so well in the fist half TO WIN A GAME :cuckoo:

WHEN I played high school footbal,if we got a huge lead like that and were blowing a team out like that,the coach NEVER stopped doing what was working so well in the first half,he KEPT ATTACKING so we could blow that team away.

matt ryan in that game he started running backwards and doing all kinds of stupid shit that made no sense.
^^^^^ typical idiot. He played high school football, so he’s an expert.

Only an idiot thinks Pete Carroll intentionally lost that shirt bowl. That loss resulted in the offensive coordinator being fired and it destroyed that team’s immediate future.
no only an idiot like yourself DENYS he threw that game.Lynch and all the rest of the players on that team could not believe carrol ran the fucking ball in dumbass.,they said MANY times i cant believe that call was made.

carrol is wayyyyyy too much of an experienced of a coach to know better on something like that,

players at USC also accused carrol of throwing games you fucking idiot.

the coach of the falcons was the former defensisve coordinater under pete the cheat carrol,carrol taught him well how to throw games and talked ryan into throwing that game as well.

no only an idiot like yourself DENYS he threw that game.Lynch and all the rest of the players on that team could not believe carrol ran the fucking ball in dumbass.,they said MANY times i cant believe that call was made.

carrol is wayyyyyy too much of an experienced of a coach to know better on something like that,

players at USC also accused carrol of throwing games you fucking idiot.

the coach of the falcons was the former defensisve coordinater under pete the cheat carrol,carrol taught him well how to throw games and talked ryan into throwing that game as well.
This dude is an idiot.

The OC did not communicate with Carroll on the decision to pass instead of run.

He’s a great coach. Last year he took a mediocre team to the playoffs. The same thing looks to be happening this year. He’s a likely Hall of Fame coach.
The guy has been a winner everywhere he has coached.

Not everywhere.
He’s had bad seasons, but he’s a winning coach. The Jets only gave him one season. They had a horrible team and he was let go for reasons other than team performance. He has a winning record in every other job.

Last edited:
Mediocre at best in NE. Failed as head coach for the Jets. He never had the character to succeed on the East Coast.
He had one year with the Jets. There’s no shame in having no success in one year with the sorry ass Jets.

Forum List

Back