Denver At Seattle

I'm pretty sure the Bronco's are pissed about how the SB turned out too.......

Should be a good game. Good luck!

SB is old news. I hope Denver is still pissed about how really scared they played.

Kam Chancellor is ready to make their recievers piss on themselves.

It will be a great game. Hawks have to get back on track.

I'm pretty sure the Bronco's are pissed about how the SB turned out too.......

Should be a good game. Good luck!

Good game? for Seahawk fans it will.:biggrin: not so for donkey fans.if this game was being played in denver it would be a closer game im sure.

the donkeys may be pissed but they are scared as well.

If you dont think manning is going to be pissing his pants scared to death of the hawks when he has to line up against that defense at the clink,then you havent followed the career of peyton manning very closely.:biggrin:

It was bad enough for him he had to face them on a neatral field but in seattle? man the schedule makers were cruel.lol.

oh and manning has been way off target in his throws deep down the field this year.age is catching up to him like I knew it would. this team barely beat the kansas city clowns in denver no less.

you think they will be any match for the hawks in seattle? you cant be serious.:biggrin:
I am so excited about this game.cant wait.

SB is old news. I hope Denver is still pissed about how really scared they played.

Kam Chancellor is ready to make their recievers piss on themselves.

It will be a great game. Hawks have to get back on track.
this will for sure be the game that gets them back on track.denver has been able to hide behind how bad they are this year having their first two home games in denver.

wait till they get out of the comfort of the moutains in having the huge advantage of playing in mile high altititude with that loud noisy crowd disrupting offenses for them.they wont be able to disguise it anymore starting this week.:biggrin:

hey huggy i cant find that old thread of yours on wilson in his first two seasons but i have to laugh my ass off at the redskins and colts who made the biggest blunder in their history.both of them passed up wilson who has proven he is far better than either of them.

RG3 has turned out to be another jim mcmahon.talented but can never stay healthy.he gets hurt without taking a hit.what a wasted pick.

andrew unlucky has still not impressed me at all in his third year.He threw a costly interception late in the game last night against the eagles which sealed the victory for them.

He is still making the same boneheaded decisions form the past two years.hard to believe this guy was the number one overall pick in the draft.at this point no way should he STILL be making costly decisions like that in his career.

wilson has far exceeded both of these guys.

Seahawk loss in SD a double-whammy loss for Denver.

Gives SD a tie breaker when Seattle beats Denver and of course coming into the Clink after a very tough loss the Seahawks will be looking to crush their next opponent.

Look for Kam Chancellor to hit everything that tries to move through the short pass lanes just like in the SB.

Look for Richard Sherman to be playing like his hair is on fire on Sunday.

Look for Russell Wilson to just be Russell Wilson Precise, efficient....and Peyton Manning to revisit his role in the Super Bowl 48. And the media will praise him "Stunning Reprise !!!" Only Peyton Manning can play Peyton Manning with such realism. BRAVO !!!

yep.I dont think the donkeys are going to win the divsion this year.I think its going to be my chargers.if there was any team that was going to spoil my prediction of the hawks going undefeated,im glad it was my chargers.

these seahawks haters cant take away the fact they were the ONLY team that managed to go into denver last year,a snakepit for visiting teams,and shut down manning and the highest scoring offense of all time.

so screw those fools who make fun of them losing to the chargers who are hardly a creampuff team and hardly have a quarterback who doesnt have good games like that one and against the donkeys last year.enjoy that defeat while you can Hawk haters,cause it wont last long.

the fact the donkeys BARELY beat the kansas city clowns in their own backyard last weak is the proof in the pudding they are not anywhere near as good this year as last year.:lmao: I saw bits and pices of that game along with part of the colts game and manning has clearly lost his arm strength and starting to show his age.:lol: He is showing that he cant throw the ball deep down the field accurately anymore.

Like I have said many times recently to you Hug,when you get to be 38,historically for quarterbacks their age starts showing at that point.Farve was the rare exception.He amazingly did not start to show his age till he was 41 somehow.

Farve was an amazing special case though.He never got hurt till his last year when he was 41.that is pretty incredible durability.as much as i dont like him since he lied so many times about retiring,I cant deny those facts.

OK... It's Thursday ... the biggest game of the season is in less han 4 days. Even as early as it is in the season the outcome of Sunday's game between Seattle and Denver will have lasting effects on the mental toughness on both teams.

Strangely enough the temps in the Emerald City will be in the high 80's which should be a nagging reminder to Seattle how badly they sucked against San Diego but not bad enough to suck the life out of them like the 118 field temps did in Southern California.

Ricky "twinkle toes" Welker will be on hand for those tricky 3rd down conversions. Common with some of those "rub" plays Welker. You know the Hawks will make you pay hard for those tactics.

Kam Chancellor didn't practice today for undisclosed injuries.

Neither did Marshawn Lynch..but that is SOP for Lynch. I think Chancellor is getting that special "Lynch" treatment before the game because they both play with a vengence and completely throw their bodies into the fray so at least it has shown with Lynch that the extra time off from practices is helpfull to ensure "Beastmode" has fully recovered from the previous game and is completely rested for the next fight.

I think we in Seattle are all expecting some big hits being delivered by Chancellor. That hit on DT in the SB set the tone for the whole game as ALL of Denver's recievers might as well have gotten broken ribs with that hit. They sure acted like it.

I'll tell ya who better put on his big boy pads on Sunday and that is Percy Harvin. I said nary a lick of negativity against Ol Percy this week even though he fumbled a KO against the Chargers and took away a precious of few possesions and might as well in hindsight have cost us the game. Percy Harvin needs to fyuckin man up on Sunday. I'm not sayin his wimpy effort on that last drive was the final spike in our hearts last Sunday but Mr Harvin has some make up work to do and it may as well begin at CLink in 3 days and some change.

So if the SeaHags lose what will your excuse be? Temps too cool? Players couldn't warm up properly?

So if the SeaHags lose what will your excuse be? Temps too cool? Players couldn't warm up properly?
Lose at HOME to a washed up has been quarterback who pees his pants when he sees the seahawks defense everytime? you need to start a comedy club.:lmao: Rivers is not a washed up has been like Manning is.even another poster who is not a seahawks fan recently posted his pick the donkeys lose this game bringing up the fact the donkeys in two straight HOME games looked unimpressive in those wins just barely winning them.:rolleyes-41:

You obviously have not seen manning throw one pass this year.It is so obvious age has caught up to him this year.He can still throw short passes but he has lost the arm strength to throw the ball deep down the field accurately and your rambling on the Hawks will lose this game?:lmao:

they had to sweat it out at the end last week in denver and pray the defense held on to the lead against the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS football team last week,that they didnt score a touchdown in the final seconds knowing they would lose if they did.:lmao:

this came against the worst offensive line in the NFL this year who was even missing their startting running back they rely on for their running game.:lmao: he is as valuable to them as adrian peterson is to the vikings whos offense was one deminsional last week with no running game because of his suspencion.

congrats mad,as always you not only demonstrate your ignorance about the seahawks,you also have just now proven you hate the seahawks so badly that you desperatly want the donkeys to win this game so badly.

you live in a fantasyland on that hoping for some miracle to take place,wanting to believe him playing so badly against the hawks on a NEAUTRAL field was a fluke somehow and that he will somehow amazingly recover and win this game in seattle where its a snakepit for visiting teams there just like it is for visiting teams in denver.:biggrin:

I know why you think the donkeys will win this game now.I notice you never take the time to bother to read OP'S of threads,always opening up your posts on threads with asinine comments which would not happen if you took the time to read the OP of a thread,knowing that,i have no doubt what you did here was you just glanced at the thread for a millisecond thinking the seahawks were going on the road again to play the donkeys in denver.

that would be the ONLY logical explanation for this latest asinine post of yours.would make sense why you actually think the donkeys would win THIS game.:lmao:

which would still make no sense even THEN since they barely beat the kansas city clowns -a team that literally DOES play like a bunch of clowns,in denver.yet somehow you think they will all of a sudden play well and beat the defending superbowl champs now.:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
OK... It's Thursday ... the biggest game of the season is in less han 4 days. Even as early as it is in the season the outcome of Sunday's game between Seattle and Denver will have lasting effects on the mental toughness on both teams.

Strangely enough the temps in the Emerald City will be in the high 80's which should be a nagging reminder to Seattle how badly they sucked against San Diego but not bad enough to suck the life out of them like the 118 field temps did in Southern California.

Ricky "twinkle toes" Welker will be on hand for those tricky 3rd down conversions. Common with some of those "rub" plays Welker. You know the Hawks will make you pay hard for those tactics.

Neither did Marshawn Lynch..but that is SOP for Lynch. I think Chancellor is getting that special "Lynch" treatment before the game because they both play with a vengence and completely throw their bodies into the fray so at least it has shown with Lynch that the extra time off from practices is helpfull to ensure "Beastmode" has fully recovered from the previous game and is completely rested for the next fight.

I think we in Seattle are all expecting some big hits being delivered by Chancellor. That hit on DT in the SB set the tone for the whole game as ALL of Denver's recievers might as well have gotten broken ribs with that hit. They sure acted like it.

I'll tell ya who better put on his big boy pads on Sunday and that is Percy Harvin. I said nary a lick of negativity against Ol Percy this week even though he fumbled a KO against the Chargers and took away a precious of few possesions and might as well in hindsight have cost us the game. Percy Harvin needs to fyuckin man up on Sunday. I'm not sayin his wimpy effort on that last drive was the final spike in our hearts last Sunday but Mr Harvin has some make up work to do and it may as well begin at CLink in 3 days and some change.
Yeah I blame harvin and carrol for that loss.Harvin for his stupid fumble and carrol for being stupid enough to punt the ball late in the fourth quarter actually thinking the seahawks defense would do what they had not done all day long.stop the chargers offense.their strength that day was their offense,after wilson failed to pick up the first down on third and long,it was only fourth and 2,the offense was keeping you in the game that day,go for it for crying out loud!!!!

Yeah I blame harvin and carrol for that loss.Harvin for his stupid fumble and carrol for being stupid enough to punt the ball late in the fourth quarter actually thinking the seahawks defense would do what they had not done all day long.stop the chargers offense.their strength that day was their offense,after wilson failed to pick up the first down on third and long,it was only fourth and 2,the offense was keeping you in the game that day,go for it for crying out loud!!!!

MS discovered the gold star when he was 6. A VERY famous revelation passed down to children all over the civilized world doncha know? Ya... he remembers just like it was yesterday the day AFTER he recieved his first pair of coke bottle glasses when previously all shapes appeared to be the same... sort of fuzzy and cloud like. And there it was...all shiny and reflective.. AND mommy said..." "M"..you derserve a gold.." ..and you interupted like you always do ""star"...mommy! a STAR!!! I found a STAR!!!!" She ...not wanting to break the awfull truth conceeded your big discovery ..."Yes M you found a star. That means you will grow up and become a great scientist."

He would have invented the Easter Bunny..but THAT one had to be explained to him... No credit.

I don't mind that our resident angry self proclaimed scientist did his due dilligence and arrived at the inescapable conclusion that someone would win on Sunday.. With HUGGY and 9/11 picking the Hawks no doubt-a-bout-it the LOGICAL and really only responsible scientific outcome HAS to be a Denver victory. After all...he wasn't really WRONG about the Easter Bunny..it just took several explainations and getting over the fear of furry white creatures with big ears and glass eyes.

I now know why MS chose the user name he did. Him being a nutcase,he can relate to nutcases like mad scientists always are.It makes all the sense in the world now why he chose that user name.Its easy for him to relate to lunatic nutcases like those kind..

Cant believe it took me all these years for that to finally dawn on me why he chose that user name.I should have figured that out years ago.

Oh the pain and humiliation! You guise are such terrible bullies! Whaaaaa!

Prediction for Sundays games:
One team will score higher than the other.
The game will end in a Tie.
Game called due to weather.
End of the world.

But most importantly (and sadly): 9+ hours of your lives wasted.

Oh the pain and humiliation! You guise are such terrible bullies! Whaaaaa!

Prediction for Sundays games:
One team will score higher than the other.
The game will end in a Tie.
Game called due to weather.
End of the world.

But most importantly (and sadly): 9+ hours of your lives wasted.

Hey !!!

Most of the planet is all Ga Ga over soccor. SOCCOR !!!! EGAAADS !!!

Even a non-fan of American football must concede that the complexity and varied athletic skills involved not to mention the ammount of typical scoring has more going for it than any other popular sport. I am not including basketball because I don't think being transfixed on grown men running around in their underwear is REALLY a sport as much as a sexual fetish.

Forum List

Back