Dennis Rodman Wearing MAGA Hat on CNN Interview

Jesus is on Dennis Rodman's side. If it works don't fuck with it.

A great moment in TV history. Rodman has always been his own man.
Here is Dennis telling like it is! I have only seen Dennis on a few interviews with fake news such as CNN and MSNBC and he gives no foks for the broadcaster. He put down Chris Matthews when Obama loving, leg tingling Matthews mumbled some sh!t for example.

Wonder if he can afford his health insurance?

the Iran Deal was working but Trump fr.…..ed with that. Really you see Jesus's on rodmans' side? I sure don't.
Only if you want a nuclear Iran.
Besides, they never stopped the Death to America chants. So fuckem.

No the IAEA was making sure of it, but we paid them all their money back, so Trump could now take the IAEA out of Iran. What a dunce. I never seen such an idiot.

I really think this is all about Kim wanting to be able to be courtside in DUB Nation!:2up:

Flex Fuel is a good move. A Flex Fuel motor has diesel pistons and can run on ethanol. My F-150 LST has the same motor and transmission as the new F-150 Raptor which is also Flex Fuel for half the price. I you want Raptor on your pickup that costs 35k extra. I notice decreased performance when running ethanol so I only put Premium in My Baby.

I really think this is all about Kim wanting to be able to be courtside in DUB Nation!:2up:

Flex Fuel is a good move. A Flex Fuel motor has diesel pistons and can run on ethanol. My F-150 LST has the same motor and transmission as the new F-150 Raptor which is also Flex Fuel for half the price. I you want Raptor on your pickup that costs 35k extra. I notice decreased performance when running ethanol so I only put Premium in My Baby.

You have to tune for ethanol.

I love corn. When I put it in my Focus ST and got it tuned it was making almost 400 ft/lbs of torque. But with being a wrong wheel drive car I could only hook in third gear. So I sold it. Thinking about tuning my Coyote GT for E85 but it's more complicated since it's not a flex fuel vehicle. Amazing the power you can make on an E30 tune! Love those Raptors brother.... you can just roll right over a Prius.

the Iran Deal was working but Trump fr.…..ed with that. Really you see Jesus's on rodmans' side? I sure don't.

How do we know if the Iran deal was working? That idiot Obama didn't put in any effective verification. No American inspectors, no inspections of military installations and have to give three weeks notice before an inspection. What a joke! Meanwhile Obama's Muslim Mullah buddies are counting the barrels of cash that the idiot sent them.

The pathetic thing is that Dennis Rodman said that Kim was trying to open up a dialog with Obama but Obama ignored him. Too busy filling out NCAA basketball brackets and too busy trying to figure out ways to kiss Castros's and his Iranian buddies ass.

How do we know if the Iran deal was working? That idiot Obama didn't put in any effective verification. No American inspectors, no inspections of military installations and have to give three weeks notice before an inspection. What a joke! Meanwhile Obama's Muslim Mullah buddies are counting the barrels of cash that the idiot sent them.

The pathetic thing is that Dennis Rodman said that Kim was trying to open up a dialog with Obama but Obama ignored him. Too busy filling out NCAA basketball brackets and too busy trying to figure out ways to kiss Castros's and his Iranian buddies ass.

You do know the IAEA was checking, who is going to check NK, Trump. I mean Trump didn't trust the IAEA apparently and took Israel's word for it. I guess Russia might check on NK. What a joke. Nk is going to keep their nukes and pretend like they are not and Trump will go along with it.

Like someone said -- this will help Trump with the blacks

Because blacks are dumb and can't think for themselves or something

Rodman is an idiot.

We don't even know what is in the agreement Trump signed with Kim. Having that idiot, Trump, speak for our country is horrifying.
I guess your TV must be turned off, or you've been watching fake news.
Trump, Kim sign agreement on denuclearization, security of North Korea
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un pledged on Tuesday to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula while Washington committed to provide security guarantees for its old enemy.
President Trump committed to provide security guarantees to the DPRK and Chairman Kim Jong Un reaffirmed his firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula,” said a joint statement issued after their historic summit in Singapore.

DPRK is the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the formal name of North Korea.

Trump said he expected the denuclearization process to start “very, very quickly”. U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and North Korean officials would hold follow-up negotiations “at the earliest possible date”, the statement said.

It however did not give any details on how denuclearization would be achieved. The document also made no mention of the international sanctions that have crippled North Korea’s economy, for pursuing its nuclear weapons program.

Nor was there any reference to finally signing a peace treaty. The combatants of the 1950-53 Korean War are technically still at war, as the conflict, in which millions of people died, was concluded only with a truce.

But the joint statement did say the two sides had agreed to recovering the remains of prisoners of war and those missing in action and repatriating them.
Trump, Kim sign agreement on denuclearization, security of North Korea
And before you naysayers say it isn't enough, it is more than you thought it was going to be. It is more than you wanted it to be. You wanted Trump to fail.

For the rest of us it's a very good beginning.
It seems rather vague to me. We don't know the exact agreement or exact language.
the climate agreement was vague, yet the left loved it.

we need to quit looking for reasons to hate and look for the positives that are in fact here.

people said "if trump could cure cancer but he needed the democratic vote, they'd not give it."

and they're proving that now by not even giving trump an ounce of credit.

You've depended on that for the last 50 years. Once again, the Republican Party is showing them the way out of the Plantation

Ok since you like to throw around the word plantation when referring to black voters

Do you know that Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat in similar numbers to blacks? why don't you cucks ever throw the concentration camp insult when you are trying to "win over" Jewish voters?

The fact you idiots don't even have the capacity to give a fuck or not that making slave references to shame black voters doesn't win you black voters -- is amazing, but NOT surprising when you consider the racism the GOP is married to.

upload_2018-6-12_7-30-48.png

Forum List

Back