Dennis Rodman Wearing MAGA Hat on CNN Interview

"Speaks softly but carry a big... pre-menapausal, emotional sweat" that's how TR did it right...? lol

Dennis is blessed with great skill and fortune.
Among other things he has seen a lot of different ways of life all over the planet. You see the attitude he chooses to take which I think is very good.

Check out Dennis when he was on The Donald's hit show The Apprentice. I think The Donald had to fire him because as project leader, Dennis sent a greeting card to a printer who misspelled Melania's name. :p Dennis enjoyed the wacky public persona of the 90's, but he was just playing the celebrity game!

Here is Dennis telling like it is! I have only seen Dennis on a few interviews with fake news such as CNN and MSNBC and he gives no foks for the broadcaster. He put down Chris Matthews when Obama loving, leg tingling Matthews mumbled some sh!t for example.

Last edited:
Here is Dennis telling like it is! I have only seen Dennis on a few interviews with fake news such as CNN and MSNBC and he gives no foks for the broadcaster. He put down Chris Matthews when Obama loving, leg tingling Matthews mumbled some sh!t for example.

Awesome. Even dictator megalomaniac fanatics needs a friend to talk to.

Best interview CNN ever did by far. I was rolling when Dennis Rodman slammed Obama for not giving him the time of day for 8 years. Cuomo looked like deer with a pickup truck coming at him. :auiqs.jpg:

He's a loony, if Obama had given him an ounce of time in eight years, you people would have slammed him until the cows came home.

Dennis Rodman in North Korea WTF?

"Did the Hussein administration appoint former basketball player Dennis Rodman to be US ambassador to North Korea? What the hell was the dumb ass doing there? This is typical progressive pie in the sky amateur stuff. "Hey, little Kim likes basketball and Obama likes basketball" so why can't we all just get along?"

Here's someone on the right slamming Obama for "sending" Rodman to North Korea. Now they're praising the guy.

WTF?

Rodman is an idiot.

We don't even know what is in the agreement Trump signed with Kim. Having that idiot, Trump, speak for our country is horrifying.

Forum List

Back