Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power, sexually harassing women in the white house, exposing yourself to your staff and rape are crimes. Didn't know that, huh? You learn something every day, don't you?

Okay, Double Wide, I hate to break it to you, but Ken Starr Spent 70 million on his Panty-Sniffing Investigation, and he couldn't prove any of that shit.

All he got were a bunch of Gold Diggers like Kathleen Wiley that even his own staff didn't believe.

Now I remember why I fired you, you are a moron.

It took me a whole to understand why the left seems to want to mantain their political vendettas even until death. I still remember when Nixon died a couple of liberals couldn't muster anything nice about him. I know he was a crook but the guy just died...let it go. Now I see that the left won't rest until bush is hung. To understand this lets start out with the assumption that leftist are nothing but authoritarians who secretly pine for the days when governments literally ruled over the masses. Anyone who takes away power from those that they think should have it are treated as enemies of mankind. Their followers, like those who followed kings, maintain their loyalty to the throne"

Except that there's no evidence anyone on "the left" or "liberals" were responsible for this investigation. THis seems to have been done by the FBI.

Yes, people weren't willing to be forgiving of Nixon, a man who was forced to resign because he had broken numerous laws. I personally think Nixon did a lot of good stuff, but he screwed up. Instead of sacrificing underlings during a scandal, he tried to cover up for them.

Actually, perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power, sexually harassing women in the white house, exposing yourself to your staff and rape are crimes. Didn't know that, huh? You learn something every day, don't you?

Okay, Double Wide, I hate to break it to you, but Ken Starr Spent 70 million on his Panty-Sniffing Investigation, and he couldn't prove any of that shit.

All he got were a bunch of Gold Diggers like Kathleen Wiley that even his own staff didn't believe.

Yeah, I'm reasonably sure you paid out a lot of money for that poor sap you wrongfully terminated from Inbred Hillbilly Graphix, but you need to stop whining about that.

Now, back to the point. - Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars trying to prove these charges.

70 million dollars.

And all he came up with was, "Hey, we think the guy lied about a blow job!" and the American people watched this and said, "What the fuck, this guy has brought us peace and prosperity and you are going after him because he lied about a blow job?"

Then we found out Newt was cheating on his wife and LIvingstone cheated on his wife, which made them the biggest fucking bunch of hypocrites on the planet.

And Denny Hastert diddled little boys.

Family Values Republicans, getting stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests.

You mean except for cops, George Zimmerman, the military, Republicans, businesses and the rich of course

Didn't those guys all get their day in court? Well, not all of them. Some of those cops never got to court becaue the system covered up for them.

She didn't say that in this post you quoted. Either way it was inappropriate conduct with a subordinate. I don't think she meant she was underage, I think she meant she was in the age range as her daughter. I mean it's pretty butt obvious to anyone but the most obtuse, agenda driven of readers. You know ... you ...

So let me get this straight. In the Kaz world of management, it's okay for a manager to fire an employee because he has medical issues, but man, he'd better not engage in a consensual relationship with a willing subordinate!

Yeah, I'm reasonably sure you paid out a lot of money for that poor sap you wrongfully terminated from Inbred Hillbilly Graphix, but you need to stop whining about that.

Now, back to the point. - Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars trying to prove these charges.

70 million dollars.

And all he came up with was, "Hey, we think the guy lied about a blow job!" and the American people watched this and said, "What the fuck, this guy has brought us peace and prosperity and you are going after him because he lied about a blow job?"

Then we found out Newt was cheating on his wife and LIvingstone cheated on his wife, which made them the biggest fucking bunch of hypocrites on the planet.

And Denny Hastert diddled little boys.

Family Values Republicans, getting stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests.

It was jury nullification by the Senate Democrats, that doesn't prove anything. And yeah, you threatened lawsuits, but we had your ass nailed on documentation. The only money you got was in your head

You mean except for cops, George Zimmerman, the military, Republicans, businesses and the rich of course

Didn't those guys all get their day in court? Well, not all of them. Some of those cops never got to court becaue the system covered up for them.

Moving the goalposts. The point was with Democrats that we aren't allowed to have an opinion until they are convicted, even if it's partisan Democrat senators protecting them. Now the standard, for non-Democrats, is that as long as they eventually get a day in court, you can declare them guilty before a shred of evidence is in.

She didn't say that in this post you quoted. Either way it was inappropriate conduct with a subordinate. I don't think she meant she was underage, I think she meant she was in the age range as her daughter. I mean it's pretty butt obvious to anyone but the most obtuse, agenda driven of readers. You know ... you ...

So let me get this straight. In the Kaz world of management, it's okay for a manager to fire an employee because he has medical issues, but man, he'd better not engage in a consensual relationship with a willing subordinate!
That you still think I fired you for fricking $20K in medical bills is laughable. That's noise in my budget, Homey. I keep telling you that and you don't process it. I fired you because you have a bad attitude and suck at your job. No one wants to keep hearing you are more important than they are because you saved us a half a cent a roll on toilet paper. And for every day you actually made an effort, there were 10 days you didn't give a crap and phoned it in. You are arrogant and difficult to work with. And people are sick of hearing your whining about your medical bills, that you don't get enough attention for saving money on toilet paper and everything else. You got tired

It was jury nullification by the Senate Democrats, that doesn't prove anything. And yeah, you threatened lawsuits, but we had your ass nailed on documentation. The only money you got was in your head

Oh, so you are admitting that your poor employee took you to court? I knew there was buthurt there.

I didn't even have to go that far. They paid me a settlement up front.

But anyway, back to your delusional point. It wasn't just Senate Democrats who voted against the friviolous charges.

Let's review, shall we. Ken the Panty-Sniffer went to Congress with SEVEN charges against Clinton all related to Lewinsky. - Please note- not the Travel Office, FBI Files, Whitewater, Vince Foster's death or any of the other shit he was investigating, but seven bullshit charges because the man lied in a sham civil suit that had already been dismissed by a judge because he didn't want his wife to know he diddled an intern.

The House Judiciary Committee, led by my former Congressman, Henry Hyde, reduced that down to FOUR charges. We also found out old fat worthless Hank was cheating on his wife with a married woman. Man, those great Republican values.

Well, it finally got to the House floor, and they reduced it to TWO charges. They got rid of Subornation of Perjury and Abuse of power, and only had perjury and obstruction. so the House sent it to the Senate. Except by that time, the voters had bitch-slapped the GOP, Newt resigned when we found out he was cheating, Livningstone resigned when we found out he was cheating. Larry Flynt had put out a bounty on any other cheating Republicans. It was SWEEEET.

(I didn't think so at the time, when I was still a Republican, but looking back, it's funny.)

Anyway, getting back to your point about "Jury Nullification". The point was, the vote on the charges was not only all the Democrats, but FIVE republicans voted against the both charges and and additional five voted against the Perjury Charge.

So old Kenny the Panty Sniffer was left holding a bag of shit after spending 70 million of the Tax-payers hard earned dollars.

Not that it mattered to him, he passed it off to poor Charles Ray, who was left to work out some kind of deal with Clinton so he wasn't wasting more money after the man left office.

That you still think I fired you for fricking $20K in medical bills is laughable. That's noise in my budget, Homey.

Yup, you spent that much on Possum Ink, I'm sure. But mine was more like $60,000, and since htey had no idea what it was all for, they probably thought i had a chronic issue. But this company did that a lot, until someone finally sued them and got a six figure settlement.

In other news, that company was just bought out by another company.

You are arrogant and difficult to work with. And people are sick of hearing your whining about your medical bills, that you don't get enough attention for saving money on toilet paper and everything else. You got tired

Guy, I spent 20 million a year on things a lot more important than toliet paper. Sadly, what I couldn't do is keep the managers from pissing off our biggest customer by soaking them with a 30% markup. To the point where they were openly asking in e-mails, "Why are we putting up with this BROKER?"

But the geniuses in management just kept pretending they'd get a contract renewal. and when they didn't get one, they deluded themselves into thinking that they'd get that business back. And now someone else has bought out the hollowed shell of their company.

Moving the goalposts. The point was with Democrats that we aren't allowed to have an opinion until they are convicted, even if it's partisan Democrat senators protecting them. Now the standard, for non-Democrats, is that as long as they eventually get a day in court, you can declare them guilty before a shred of evidence is in.

Who said that? You are more than entitled to your stupid opinions. As much as I would like to round up all you Libertarians and ship you all off to Somalia so you can see what "no government" really looks like, you are more than entitled to your stupid opinions.

Here's the thing. I'm willing to give Denny the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure that there's a perfectly reasonable explanation why he paid one of his former students 1.3 million dollars in hush money.

Oh, so you are admitting that your poor employee took you to court? I knew there was buthurt there.

I didn't even have to go that far. They paid me a settlement up front

Yes, your nuisance lawsuit. Of course we settled. But here's your dirty little secret, Joe. We paid more to get rid of you than it would have taken to keep you. We could have settled for back wages and your job back. Then we could have documented your attitude and fuck ups three times and fired you again and be rid of you.

We actually paid you more to go away. You were a cancer in the organization. It would have cost us more than just giving you extra cash. And really, it wasn't that much. Just enough to cover your expenses and give you time to get another job. Another job as you keep pointing out pays you way less than we did. So if you subtract the difference in pay, you are behind now, aren't you Joe? You got nothing in the end

I would like to round up all you Libertarians and ship you all off to Somalia so you can see what "no government" really looks like, you are more than entitled to your stupid opinions

Wow, the twofer of stupid:

- libertarians are anarchists

- If we want any government, we agreed to Marxism!

I'm like a ghost to you, Joe. Even after all these years of my telling you, you don't even know what my basic position is regarding government.

The "small" in small government is incomprehensible to your "small" mind

Yes, your nuisance lawsuit. Of course we settled.

sure you did. because you were in the wrong.

I didn't even have to bring a lawsuit. They knew they were wrong up front, and paid me. (After their attempts to get me to quit on my own failed, of course.) And then I took the job that I had been offered three months before but didn't take because it didn't pay as much.

Of course, the right way is, don't screw your good employees because you are having a power trip.
I'd like to say they've learned that, but they don't o wn their own company anymore.

We actually paid you more to go away. You were a cancer in the organization. It would have cost us more than just giving you extra cash. And really, it wasn't that much. Just enough to cover your expenses and give you time to get another job. Another job as you keep pointing out pays you way less than we did. So if you subtract the difference in pay, you are behind now, aren't you Joe? You got nothing in the end

Uh, no, Cleetus, I figured that ship was going down, which it totally did, anyway. So I still came out ahead, because i always do.

Derpa, derp, but you gots your gun and your bible....

I'm like a ghost to you, Joe. Even after all these years of my telling you, you don't even know what my basic position is regarding government.

The "small" in small government is incomprehensible to your "small" mind

No, I just recongize that when a tool of a Koch brother talks about "small" government, what he really means is 'government that takes my side on stuff."

And they get their deregulation and their free trade and make their billions, and Cleetuses like you with small businesses end up getting screwed anyway due to lack of infrastructure and all the people you hire believe in talking snakes because no one taught them science in school. .

Now I sound like a race baiter.
Oh for crying fucking out loud. Really leave that shit behind and I am not kidding.

I can understand how you feel. But here's my counter proposal: Fuck you. The shoe fits, so wear it.

Hastert is only in deep shit because he lied about being victimized.

Yeah, that tends to happen. It's called making a false report, and it's a serious crime.

What's this shit about his criminal behavior?

I repeat; It's called making a false report, and it's a serious crime.

You want to show me your bullshit?

I.....don't even know how to compute that....

Yes, your nuisance lawsuit. Of course we settled.

sure you did. because you were in the wrong.

I didn't even have to bring a lawsuit. They knew they were wrong up front, and paid me. (After their attempts to get me to quit on my own failed, of course.) And then I took the job that I had been offered three months before but didn't take because it didn't pay as much.

Of course, the right way is, don't screw your good employees because you are having a power trip.
I'd like to say they've learned that, but they don't o wn their own company anymore.

You obviously have no idea about actually running a business and dealing with government. You being right had nothing to do with settling. Government couldn't care less about that. And your dirty little secret remains. We paid more to make you go away than it would have cost if we offered to rehire you

Uh, no, Cleetus, I figured that ship was going down, which it totally did, anyway. So I still came out ahead, because i always do.

Derpa, derp, but you gots your gun and your bible....

I'm not a Christian, Scoobie Doo.

Facts and your posts have nothing in common

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back