Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems he sexually used one of his students, you got any outrage left over for that?

Seriously why don't you fuck right off with comments like that. Insinuating that I'd back a pedophile is off the fucking richter scale lib.

He's not been charged with any crime other than lying to the feds as far as I know.
Caving in to blackmail is as good as a confession as far as I am concerned. Do you feel differently? An innocent man would have reported it to the FBI and the blackmailer would be in jail. No sympathy from me, a teacher who fools around with their students is scum.

Here's what I want to know: Was he being blackmailed while he was Speaker of the House, and was he being blackmailed into selling his vote and/or using his position as Speaker to further someone else's agenda?
The details will undoubtedly come out unless he just takes a plea deal. Sexual abusers almost never do it just once to one person, as they say on TV, stay tuned.

Have you got any proof he was sexually abusing an underage individual?

Or are you just foaming at the mouth ranting on?

No, there is no proof of that. However, the fact that he paid over 1.5 million to keep somebody silent speaks volumes...don't you think?

Stalin was our ally for a while.

yes the worlds most evil man who was much beloved by liberals thanks to his similar liberal ideology
We were both fighting Hitler, a pretty evil man. Some on the Right agreed with Hitler.

And most on the "left" supported Stalin. And, based on the body count, Stalin was 6 times worse than Hitler.
Nice, defending Hitler.

Stalin was our ally for a while.

yes the worlds most evil man who was much beloved by liberals thanks to his similar liberal ideology
We were both fighting Hitler, a pretty evil man. Some on the Right agreed with Hitler.

And most on the "left" supported Stalin. And, based on the body count, Stalin was 6 times worse than Hitler.
Nice, defending Hitler.

Ahhh, the typical progressive lie. Where in my post did I defend Hitler? Point out the exact spot please.

Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.

If he is found guilty he should go to jail like Madoff, Rostenkowski, Rezko, Blago and all the other criminal dems.

Reid's indictment should be next on the list.

The Right keeps derailing this topic ... now we're at Hitler vs. Stalin.

Still waiting for you to show me where I defended Hitler.
See post #381 -

So, you try and deflect to hide the fact that you lied. Is that the case? YOU brought up Stalin, it is the normal ebb and flow of a thread. Nothing here is derailing other than you and your feeble attempt to deflect away from the fact that you lied.

And, I'm a Lib.

Okay this is a new low for political witch hunts by the US legal system. Wow. Just wow.

Whether you like the man or hate him, I would think anyone with a brain or a lick of sense would realize how very wrong this is.

Dershowitz on Hastert Indictment: 'This Case Just Smells'
Friday, 29 May 2015 08:15 PM

By Cathy Burke

A federal indictment of former House Speaker Dennis Hastert for agreeing to pay $3.5 million in hush money, reportedly to keep someone quiet about past sexual misconduct, "puts the government in the position of essentially being part of the blackmail," Alan Dershowitz.

Dershowitz on Hastert Indictment This Case Just Smells

It seems he sexually used one of his students, you got any outrage left over for that?

Seriously why don't you fuck right off with comments like that. Insinuating that I'd back a pedophile is off the fucking richter scale lib.

He's not been charged with any crime other than lying to the feds as far as I know.
Caving in to blackmail is as good as a confession as far as I am concerned. Do you feel differently? An innocent man would have reported it to the FBI and the blackmailer would be in jail. No sympathy from me, a teacher who fools around with their students is scum.

Here's what I want to know: Was he being blackmailed while he was Speaker of the House, and was he being blackmailed into selling his vote and/or using his position as Speaker to further someone else's agenda?

imagine the potential for FDR being blackmailed given that he was commiting adultery the entire time he was meeting with Uncle Joe Stalin, his ideological friend and world's greatest mass killer.

You know, I for one never bashed Clinton for his affairs. Or that he was getting blow jobs from an intern while his wife and daughter were literally upstairs in the house. It disgusted me but I never felt outrage.

BUT and it's a big but, what killed me was that Clinton made himself so freaking vulnerable as the President of the United States of America.

He could have been killed. He could have been blackmailed by a foreign government. It's quite a frightening list of "what could possibly go wrong because my dick needs to be sucked".

THIS is the part of the Clinton affair with Lewinsky that I find inexcusable.

He put himself and the presidency in jeopardy all for blow jobs.

You fool. Just because someone has retired from politics doesn't mean that there aren't people out there who still resent you and will target you.

All I can say is you are one dumb fucking douche bag.

You sound like a race baiter claiming that the reason a murderer was sent to prison is because he was black. No, he was sent to prison because he murdered someone. Same thing with Hastert. He's in hot water because of his criminal behavior. The fact that he used to be a politician has nothing to do with it. Until a few days ago, the American public had forgotten all about him. Most people heard the news and asked themselves "Who?"

You fool. Just because someone has retired from politics doesn't mean that there aren't people out there who still resent you and will target you.

All I can say is you are one dumb fucking douche bag.

You sound like a race baiter claiming that the reason a murderer was sent to prison is because he was black. No, he was sent to prison because he murdered someone. Same thing with Hastert. He's in hot water because of his criminal behavior. The fact that he used to be a politician has nothing to do with it. Until a few days ago, the American public had forgotten all about him. Most people heard the news and asked themselves "Who?"

true, and if found guilty he should be jailed. maybe he and blago can share a cell. or if he wants to show racial tolerance he could bunk with Bill Jefferson or Ray Nagin.

You know, I for one never bashed Clinton for his affairs. Or that he was getting blow jobs from an intern while his wife and daughter were literally upstairs in the house. It disgusted me but I never felt outrage.

BUT and it's a big but, what killed me was that Clinton made himself so freaking vulnerable as the President of the United States of America.

He could have been killed. He could have been blackmailed by a foreign government. It's quite a frightening list of "what could possibly go wrong because my dick needs to be sucked".

That is....fanciful. While speculation. Lewinsky had a job that gave her direct daily access to the President of the United States. You don't think she'd been thoroughly vetted? More so than Obama, at least?

And the Clintons. they skate off with their corruptions, lies and crony cheats in the Democrat party

Nothing to see here folks.
I disagree. Scumbags are scumbags no matter which party they hail from. There is plenty to see and you should enjoy the show. It's not everyday we get to see corruption nailed to the cross.

That is....fanciful. While speculation. Lewinsky had a job that gave her direct daily access to the President of the United States. You don't think she'd been thoroughly vetted? More so than Obama, at least?

"vetted" is that what they call BJ tryouts in clintonville?

At the same time Clinton was having his affair, the Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, was having his own affair. And he didn't stop at just one.

Then the guy who replaced Gingrich (Livingston), who screamed for Clinton's impeachment, was also having an affair!

And now it looks like the THIRD guy who stepped into the Speaker position, Dennis Hastert, had his own extramarital affair. With a male. Possibly a minor.

Three Republican Speakers IN A ROW!

We are talking world record hypocrisy here.

So take your fucking tu quoque BULLSHIT about Clinton and blackmail and shove it up your ass. Talk about Hastert or take a walk. This is a topic about Hastert.

Last edited:
Actually, perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power, sexually harassing women in the white house, exposing yourself to your staff and rape are crimes. Didn't know that, huh? You learn something every day, don't you?

Okay, Double Wide, I hate to break it to you, but Ken Starr Spent 70 million on his Panty-Sniffing Investigation, and he couldn't prove any of that shit.

All he got were a bunch of Gold Diggers like Kathleen Wiley that even his own staff didn't believe.

Actually... what Clinton did was a crime. That is what the WhiteWater investigation was about. Everyone involved, including the sitting Arkansas Governor, was indicted and convicted of numerous crimes, except the Clintons, who escaped conviction because the witnesses against them, all died of untimely deaths.

But again, Ken Starr spent 70 million and didn't find anything related to WHITEWATER he could charge Clinton with.

Then there are the multiple rapes... and of course, the well over 100 close friends and associates who died 'untimely deaths'.

I'm not sure I should mock this or just treat it like a sign of mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back