Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine the potential for FDR being blackmailed given that he was commiting adultery the entire time he was meeting with Uncle Joe Stalin, his ideological friend and world's greatest mass killer.

yeah, fucking Uncle Joe defeating Hitler for us, and then getting the Japanese to surrender.

Okay, not to treat your Last Member of the John Birch Society shit seriously, but the fact was, in those days, a man was expected to have a mistress and society accepted it. It was true for Republicans and Democrats.

Today, not so much.

None of this has to do anything with whether Denny Hastert had molested a boy back in the 1980's and was paying him hush money to keep it quiet.

You fool. Just because someone has retired from politics doesn't mean that there aren't people out there who still resent you and will target you.

All I can say is you are one dumb fucking douche bag.

I'm sure the teenager who he abused resented him. But at some point, Hastert either did what he's accused of or he didn't. If he didn't, we all owe him an apology. If he did, fuck him.

You fool. Just because someone has retired from politics doesn't mean that there aren't people out there who still resent you and will target you.

I'm sure the teenager who he abused resented him. But at some point, Hastert either did what he's accused of or he didn't. If he didn't, we all owe him an apology. If he did, fuck him.
He was cutting fucking big blackmail checks for an innocent man.

And most on the "left" supported Stalin. And, based on the body count, Stalin was 6 times worse than Hitler.

Only if you buy bullshit John Birch figures and give Stalin credit for famines and civil wars that started before he took power.

Here was the reality. We were stuck with Stalin because he was the only guy who had an Army that could beat Hitler. We didn't and the British didn't.

I guess we now know why Dennis Asstart went so easy on Mark Foley.

more importantly we know why FDR was so easy on Stalin and called him Uncle Joe

You mean other than the fact the Russians were doing most of the fighting and dying in World War II?

Conservatives might want to take a look at the number of deaths in WWII based on nationality sometime. They might learn something.

At any rate, that's one of the reasons that the Russians (Soviets) were so paranoid about a possible NATO invasion considering that Napoleon did it before Hitler. They didn't want to go through it again.

Seriously why don't you fuck right off with comments like that. Insinuating that I'd back a pedophile is off the fucking richter scale lib.

He's not been charged with any crime other than lying to the feds as far as I know.
Caving in to blackmail is as good as a confession as far as I am concerned. Do you feel differently? An innocent man would have reported it to the FBI and the blackmailer would be in jail. No sympathy from me, a teacher who fools around with their students is scum.

Here's what I want to know: Was he being blackmailed while he was Speaker of the House, and was he being blackmailed into selling his vote and/or using his position as Speaker to further someone else's agenda?
The details will undoubtedly come out unless he just takes a plea deal. Sexual abusers almost never do it just once to one person, as they say on TV, stay tuned.

Have you got any proof he was sexually abusing an underage individual?

Or are you just foaming at the mouth ranting on?

No, there is no proof of that. However, the fact that he paid over 1.5 million to keep somebody silent speaks volumes...don't you think?

I love crime. Before I fell in love with politics I spent day and night loving crime websites.

Consequently.....I was a natural on crime. :)

He paid the money. Poor soul. He's guilty of something but we have to go on what we have.

You sound like a race baiter claiming that the reason a murderer was sent to prison is because he was black. No, he was sent to prison because he murdered someone. Same thing with Hastert. He's in hot water because of his criminal behavior. The fact that he used to be a politician has nothing to do with it. Until a few days ago, the American public had forgotten all about him. Most people heard the news and asked themselves "Who?"

Now I sound like a race baiter.
Oh for crying fucking out loud. Really leave that shit behind and I am not kidding.

Hastert is only in deep shit because he lied about being victimized.

What's this shit about his criminal behavior? You want to show me your bullshit?

Who is the boy. I am going to go on a bet with my husband here that there is a story.

So who is the boy?

It took me a whole to understand why the left seems to want to mantain their political vendettas even until death. I still remember when Nixon died a couple of liberals couldn't muster anything nice about him. I know he was a crook but the guy just died...let it go. Now I see that the left won't rest until bush is hung. To understand this lets start out with the assumption that leftist are nothing but authoritarians who secretly pine for the days when governments literally ruled over the masses. Anyone who takes away power from those that they think should have it are treated as enemies of mankind. Their followers, like those who followed kings, maintain their loyalty to the throne"

He was cutting fucking big blackmail checks for an innocent man.

Give me the name of the man black mailing him. Or woman. Have we even figured this out yet?

Is there nothing but perverts and sexual deviants in the GOP?

My goodness!

It took me a whole to understand why the left seems to want to mantain their political vendettas even until death. I still remember when Nixon died a couple of liberals couldn't muster anything nice about him. I know he was a crook but the guy just died...let it go. Now I see that the left won't rest until bush is hung. To understand this lets start out with the assumption that leftist are nothing but authoritarians who secretly pine for the days when governments literally ruled over the masses. Anyone who takes away power from those that they think should have it are treated as enemies of mankind. Their followers, like those who followed kings, maintain their loyalty to the throne"

Well said. Kudos.

Give me anything about the kid? Anything.

My heart breaks when I post with the same souls who normally believe in innocent until proven guilty.

But those and you guys know who you fucking are hate so much you can't let go and wish hell on earth on those who have just transgressed upon us politically.

Come on guys.

My heart breaks when I post with the same souls who normally believe in innocent until proven guilty.

But those and you guys know who you fucking are hate so much you can't let go and wish hell on earth on those who have just transgressed upon us politically.

Come on guys.
You honestly think some big mistake was made concerning the allegations against Hastert?

Come on guys.
You honestly think some big mistake was made concerning the allegations against Hastert?
The big mistake was him fucking teenage boys.

Come on guys.

Come on guys.

He lied denying he made payments to his blackmailer. I think the prosecutor is abusing the law.

If you people on the left/dems EVER held your politicians to the SAME standard you do Republicans we might have cleaned up the stinking lowlifes in this government.

but here you are again. ranting and raving over a Republican.

You have no moral authority to put down anyone in my book

Well, no, you see.

What Denny did was a crime.

What Clinton did wasn't.

That's the standard.

Actually, perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power, sexually harassing women in the white house, exposing yourself to your staff and rape are crimes. Didn't know that, huh? You learn something every day, don't you?
Fortunately folks are innocent until proved guilty.

You mean except for cops, George Zimmerman, the military, Republicans, businesses and the rich of course

Monica seduced Clinton .. she was 23.
Stephanie lied and said Monica was the same age as Chelsea. Chelsea was 16 .. big difference.

She didn't say that in this post you quoted. Either way it was inappropriate conduct with a subordinate. I don't think she meant she was underage, I think she meant she was in the age range as her daughter. I mean it's pretty butt obvious to anyone but the most obtuse, agenda driven of readers. You know ... you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back