Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Koch: ‘I’m basically a libertarian’

That's like being "basically" pregnant. You either view it as a legitimate role for government to override our personal decisions when we don't affect others or you don't

They pump money into organizations that frame the libertarian viewpoint. Are they duping you morons? Probably, but they've done more to shape and move forward the libertarian viewpoint than you ever did.

Bob Barr and Gary Johnson headed the Librarian ticket and neither was a libertarian. Bob Barr wasn't remotely libertarian.

The Koch's are funding the Republicans, you are an idiot if you think saying someone supporting the Koch's is calling them a libertarian. Hmm...actually I could have just stopped after I said you are an idiot and skipped the "if"

So what you are saying is you Libertarians don't even run your own party? You just recycle Republicans who can't get a foothold in their own?

The Koches give to the GOP because they know they'd never sell their message if they were open about it.

I'm not a member of the party. How many times did you post in this thread? LOL. Dumb ass

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have voted for it for President three times. Browne, Browne and Badarnak. But they were actually libertarians

Here's the germain question: Why are the Feds sanctioning the Blackmail of Hastert?

That's like being "basically" pregnant. You either view it as a legitimate role for government to override our personal decisions when we don't affect others or you don't

They pump money into organizations that frame the libertarian viewpoint. Are they duping you morons? Probably, but they've done more to shape and move forward the libertarian viewpoint than you ever did.

George Soros did more to move forward the liberal viewpoint than you ever did.

OK, now we've established those keen observations, where does that get us?

Here's the germain question: Why are the Feds sanctioning the Blackmail of Hastert?

Yeah, why is the federal government not taking the side of a child molester?

I don't think we know for sure what the gov is doing with the blackmailer.

Yeah, he probably does, so? What does that have to do with you denying the Koch brothers have an influence on the libertarian viewpoint? That's a deflection.

The Koch brothers are more libertarian than you.

Yeah, he probably does, so? What does that have to do with you denying the Koch brothers have an influence on the libertarian viewpoint? That's a deflection.

No, I pointed out you don't meet your own standard. I mean duh. What relevance is there comparing me to billionaires? Your post was stupid

You have worked for no one but creeps like me. You still do.

Naw, you are in your own special grade of creepy. Most of the other guys i work for have to at least PRETEND they care about their employees.

As for paying though, I haven't lost an unemployment case I fought, so still nothing. Not sure what you even think you are referring to

Didn't you say you had to settle a lawsuit, or are you just getting confused again?

LOL, you start with "no" and conclude with that I was making a wrong assumption, and everything in the middle agreed with me. You don't want nice, you want whatever you want to call it, straight, respect, fair, honest. Exactly what I said

Yeah, but Im not seeing you with your hatred of working people as someone who does 'respect' or honesty. I kind of see you as a selfish creep and I suspect your employees fuck things up just to spite you.

No, I pointed out you don't meet your own standard. I mean duh. What relevance is there comparing me to billionaires? Your post was stupid

I totally meet my own standard. I'm not denying that Georg Soros has a much larger influence to liberals than I could ever dream of. On the other hand you deny the Koch brothers are libertarians at all and I pointed out they are more than you by millions.

Libertarians go to where they put their money for policy positions. You don't do shit.

He hasn't been charged with child molestation. They are not prosecuting him for that. They are prosecuting him for giving his own money to somebody without the government being able to monitor his cash payments.

You have worked for no one but creeps like me. You still do.

Naw, you are in your own special grade of creepy. Most of the other guys i work for have to at least PRETEND they care about their employees.

Strawman, I do care about my employees. Right, guy, when I say I leave them alone to do their jobs and pay them fairly, that means I don't care about them. You're on a roll ... in your own mind ...

As for paying though, I haven't lost an unemployment case I fought, so still nothing. Not sure what you even think you are referring to

Didn't you say you had to settle a lawsuit, or are you just getting confused again?

Fair enough. I was speaking on behalf of the other me who shit canned you for sucking. You're right, that one I settled. I mean in my own business I haven't.

LOL, you start with "no" and conclude with that I was making a wrong assumption, and everything in the middle agreed with me. You don't want nice, you want whatever you want to call it, straight, respect, fair, honest. Exactly what I said

Yeah, but Im not seeing you with your hatred of working people as someone who does 'respect' or honesty. I kind of see you as a selfish creep and I suspect your employees fuck things up just to spite you.

You really are an angry, sick person. At least the me you work for now pays you a lot less for sucking and you have your tail between your legs so you stay out of my way

I totally meet my own standard. I'm not denying that Georg Soros has a much larger influence to liberals than I could ever dream of. On the other hand you deny the Koch brothers are libertarians at all and I pointed out they are more than you by millions.

Libertarians go to where they put their money for policy positions. You don't do shit.

Not interested in eight year old games. You want to argue you versus billionaires, go ahead

He hasn't been charged with child molestation. They are not prosecuting him for that. They are prosecuting him for giving his own money to somebody without the government being able to monitor his cash payments.

That's not what I said. They know why he is being blackmailed and Hastert apparently felt that what he did was illegal. I'm sure we'll find out more in the coming weeks/months. In the meantime feel free to defend they guy who appears to be a child molester.

Could you possible be a bigger idiot?

That's not what I said. They know why he is being blackmailed and Hastert apparently felt that what he did was illegal. I'm sure we'll find out more in the coming weeks/months. In the meantime feel free to defend they guy who appears to be a child molester.

You have no idea what was in his mind. People can be blackmailed for things that are embarrassing but perfectly legal.

Nice of you to wish to dispense with DUE PROCESS and allow the government to lynch him.

All very true. (about Hastert)

But what we know right now strongly points to him boinking a high school kid.

It's only a matter if what was leaked is true and I suspect it is.

Last edited:
Hastert is a so-called Born Again Christian, the Christian Coalition gave him 100% ratings when he was in Congress, and, lordy lordy,

he had 17 years of involvement with the Boy Scouts!

lol, the man is fucking cliché.

Isn't it sad? Maybe we should start profiling Christians. They sure seem to be living up to the stereotype. But that would be different, somehow.

Not interested in eight year old games. You want to argue you versus billionaires, go ahead

No, I argued that the Koch brothers are huge libertarian players for which you seemed to deny. I'm merely pointing out they have a much larger influence in libertarian policy than you,so who are you to say they aren't libertarians? They fund policy positions that all the little freedom fighters believe.

Could you possible be a bigger idiot?

How long have you been posting on this board, and you really have to ask this question? :FIREdevil:

Totally agree, you've got jackasses who believe in false birth certificates, jade Helm is nothing more than war games for the eventually take over of Texas, FEMA camps and a whole host of moronic conspiracies.

Any leftie who retains at least a vestige of integrity should recognize that the Clinton Foundation is a far more egregious crime than whatever Hastert did.
so in your world, taking money from overseas is worse than a teacher pushing himself on another male student in a sexual manner.

And this is why you people are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back