Dems Trying to Abort Gabbart's Prez Run.. I'm Getting Ready to Endorse Her.

Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

So I watched the whole thing and they're basically talking about foreign policy and nation-building --- not about "parties". :dunno:

Anyway here she is talking about logical discourse, specifically the use of Composition Fallacy. And she nails it.

Last edited:
Whelp --- you posted that it was neither bizarre nor hard to explain but you didn't explain it.
Except I did, as his terms were non consecutive, just as the 53rd Superbowl champion may be a repeat champion. It's a pretty simple explanation that I think pretty much everyone understands without need for further explanation than what has already been stated.

Again, there's nothing about a nonconsecutive term that makes a person into two people. Consecutive, Schmonsecutive. That's irrelevant when you're counting "how many Presidents".

In other words on inauguration day 1893 when B Harrison was leaving office and Cleveland being sworn in to an office he had already held previously, that was the 22nd President succeeding the 23rd President. You can't be two Presidents unless you're two people.

Again, there's nothing about a nonconsecutive term that makes a person into two people.
Nor does calling the chanpion of the 53rd Superbowl "the 53rd Superbowl champion" split one team into two.

Again,we already covered this. Good luck!

Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

You should at least learn to spell her last name correctly. It's Gabbard - not Gabbart. She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

Yeah but Rand Paul sucks in a bikini.

Jo

If you're voting on looks you might as well be a Republican

Camel toe pulls left as well zorba! Scares the shit outta gaybies!

Jo

Again, there's nothing about a nonconsecutive term that makes a person into two people.
Nor does calling the chanpion of the 53rd Superbowl "the 53rd Superbowl champion" split one team into two.

Again,we already covered this. Good luck!

Calling a team the "53rd Superbowl champion" could mean either "the winner of SB 53" OR "the 53rd team to win the SB".

We know it cannot be the latter simply because there are not 53 teams.

Bad analogy anyway. We're counting Presidents, which means people. What you're doing with the "SB 53 champion" analogy is trying to conflate it with the (unstated) question "how many teams have won the Super Bowl", and that's a different question.

Ronald Reagan the 1980 candidate is not only the same Ronald Reagan as the 1984 candidate, he's also the same Ronald Reagan that appeared in Bedtime for Bonzo and Borax commercials. Doing different things at different times doesn't make you different people.

Last edited:
Why? Because Democrats are ugly?

:laughing0301:

You walked into that one.
Because Democrats are about substance...
Well then...I just gotta ask...WHY in the HELL did ya'll run HILLARY in 2016??????

That was a political party, not a "y'all".

Political parties are gonna run whoever the fuck they want. Don't you know that?

You should at least learn to spell her last name correctly. It's Gabbard - not Gabbart. She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

Yeah but Rand Paul sucks in a bikini.

Jo

Camel toe pulls left as well zorba! Scares the shit outta gaybies!

Jo

Is that like female Peyronie's disease?

"she wants Bashar to stay because she's worried about Syria's Christian population. just for saying that, The Daily Beast linked her to David Duke" - Tucker

Well then...I just gotta ask...WHY in the HELL did ya'll run HILLARY in 2016??????
She's a flag waver!
s-l400.jpg

"she wants Bashar to stay because she's worried about Syria's Christian population. just for saying that, The Daily Beast linked her to David Duke" - Tucker

Do you have any clue whatsoever what a "link" is? Or do you actually think that the act of posting words on the internets just magically makes it into a real thing?

That was a political party, not a "y'all".

Political parties are gonna run whoever the fuck they want. Don't you know that?

Can't disagree on that one.

Jo

They don’t like her because she is not Marxist enough and she doesn’t show enough hatred toward white males.

They don’t like her because she is not Marxist enough and she doesn’t show enough hatred toward white males.

Annnnnnd...she's gasssssp! Straight.

Jo

Democratic Party is a racist organization so she had better start showing hatred toward the white oppressors real quick or she won’t stand a chance.

All I know is anywhere in the United States when you find yourself on MLK Blv. or in an MLK high school...drugs and violence will be rampant. But I suppose that’s Trumps fault?

Forum List

Back