Dems Trying to Abort Gabbart's Prez Run.. I'm Getting Ready to Endorse Her.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

You should at least learn to spell her last name correctly. It's Gabbard - not Gabbart. She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

Never heard of her. If she opposes the dotard and can beat him or Pence should he be removed, then she should go for it.

You should at least learn to spell her last name correctly. It's Gabbard - not Gabbart. She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

Your advice just CONVINCED me to cheer her on. Especially if you think she's a closet libertarian like Rand Paul.. In fact, I suggest you make all of your election recommendations and endorsements early so folks can know to vote exactly the opposite... :badgrin:

The Dems are trying to match the GOP for goofy purity tests.

Purity tests are less intrusive than "whacking people"... And she has committed the Cardinal Sin of blasphemy against the crown jewels of the party... I lust for candidates that are not just marrionettes played by the party leadership.. She's my man... LOL....

What's your thoughts on the phony opportunist Princess Squawking Warren?

I actually kinda like her...never thought I'd say that about a lefty...

The whole attraction here is her dedication to "independent thinking"... Think she's the only one that hasn't entirely gotten "broken" by the party masters...

EDIT: ......... not that I didn't notice her surfing form in those pics... :113:

The whole attraction here is her dedication to "independent thinking"... Think she's the only one that hasn't entirely gotten "broken" by the party masters...
I like that, AND that she actually served in The Military...she might even have an inkling of a clue about national defense...unlike POTUS # 44...

She got my respect when she said that the constitution does not allow for a religious test for government jobs. She was against criticism for a candidates catholicism or membership in the charitable arm of the Catholic Church, the knights of Columbus. It took balls to criticize her own state senator. Tip of the hat.

Tulsi Gabbard is from Hawaìi, which everybody knows is in east Africa. :uhh:

Aside from that, "independent voices in the party" is nothing new. Look no further than Bernie Sanders, or if you like, look all the way back to 1948 and 1860 when entire factions got so independent they ran their own candidates against the party's nominations.

I like that, AND that she actually served in The Military...she might even have an inkling of a clue about national defense...unlike POTUS # 44...

A telling comment, especially given that POTUS 44 is the one in office right now.

She got my respect when she said that the constitution does not allow for a religious test for government jobs. She was against criticism for a candidates catholicism or membership in the charitable arm of the Catholic Church, the knights of Columbus. It took balls to criticize her own state senator. Tip of the hat.
But she was wrong on that criticism, and only spouted it because her father is in the knights.

A telling comment, especially given that POTUS 44 is the one in office right now.
Reagan # 40
GHW Bush # 41
Slick Willie Clinton # 42
GW Bush # 43
Barry Hussein Obama # 44
Donald J Trump # 45

You're welcome...

Do we have any actual evidence that Gabbard has been "savaged by the left"? You know --- something with a bit more meat on it than a talking head who's clearly oblivious to the term "Composition Fallacy" declaring she's been "savaged by the left"?

Sorry, I need a little more Missouri in my ipse dixits.

Forum List

Back