Gabbard calls on Biden, Sanders to help put her on debate stage

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
the modern Democrat Party is just so, well, undemocratic

SOMEONE WE DON'T LIKE HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE DEBATE -- QUICK, LET's CHANGE THE RULES!!

nevermind the concerted effort to screw over Comrade Bernie

Tulsi needs to be allowed on stage as per the rules going in

I don't agree with her on much (although she is the most reasonable of all the Dem candidates)

she won't win (Dems won't even give her a chance); but if she did, she would be the first PILF...

UKjpy8FI.jpg

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is calling on former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) to urge the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to allow her on stage for the next primary debate after newly released qualifications for the event barred her from participating.

Let her get more than one percent of the vote.

The days of the Clown Car have passed. Time for one on one with Sanders and Biden

SOMEONE WE DON'T LIKE HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE DEBATE -- QUICK, LET's CHANGE THE RULES!!

I don't agree with her on much (although she is the most reasonable of all the Dem candidates)

she won't win (Dems won't even give her a chance); but if she did, she would be the first PILF...

UKjpy8FI.jpg

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is calling on former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) to urge the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to allow her on stage for the next primary debate after newly released qualifications for the event barred her from participating.
clinton-hitit.jpg

Really? How has Tulsi been doing in the primaries?

Is she delusional? Why would the front runners want to bend the rules for someone to get on stage to attack them?

Delusion on parade. Tulsi, put in the work and run again next time.

Neither one of those chickenshits will allow her to be on.

She is bat shit crazy herself but will make those other two clowns look like idiots.

Too bad she has no chance. Compared to the rest, she had substance.

UKjpy8FI.jpg

I would definitely hire her as Chief Cigar Tester for the Oval Office!

the rules clearly stated that anyone that actually won a delegate would be included in the debates
Uh, I don't think that's accurate.

DNC raises debate requirements, excluding Tulsi Gabbard

The Democratic National Committee has increased its requirements for participating in the March 15 debate in Arizona, hosted by CNN and Univision, the next Democratic debate of the primary season. The new requirements mean Tulsi Gabbard will not be on the stage.

Under the new requirements, candidates must have at least 20% of the total number of pledged delegates, a requirement only Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders have met. The previous rules only required candidates to secure one delegate, which Gabbard did in American Samoa.

She is a veteran. She was elected. Those are two huge advantages over the present White House occupant.

the rules clearly stated that anyone that actually won a delegate would be included in the debates
Uh, I don't think that's accurate.

DNC raises debate requirements, excluding Tulsi Gabbard

The Democratic National Committee has increased its requirements for participating in the March 15 debate in Arizona, hosted by CNN and Univision, the next Democratic debate of the primary season. The new requirements mean Tulsi Gabbard will not be on the stage.

Under the new requirements, candidates must have at least 20% of the total number of pledged delegates, a requirement only Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders have met. The previous rules only required candidates to secure one delegate, which Gabbard did in American Samoa.
Seems reasonable. Besides setting agenda, curating a nominee and the process is literally the point of the existence of the DNC.

A lot of people saw this coming in general, as there were so many people in the race. Better luck next time, Tulsi. Do the honorable thing and drop out, as others before you who have much more support than you have done.

Let her get more than one percent of the vote.

The days of the Clown Car have passed. Time for one on one with Sanders and Biden
Let her debate? Is it because she’s of color and has a diverse opinion?

When the RNC pulled that crap on Ron, even after he had already won the right, we put over 10,000 people in the Target center right down the road from the convention on debate night. Needless to say, the statesman got to speak anyway, regardless of the establishment's rule changes. And on his own terms versus those of some half-wit media moderator. Heh heh.

Gotta overcome the beast on your own sometimes. Can't sit around complaining about it.

Forum List

Back