Dems Trying to Abort Gabbart's Prez Run.. I'm Getting Ready to Endorse Her.

Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

They don’t like her because she is not Marxist enough and she doesn’t show enough hatred toward white males.

Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

They don’t like her because she is not Marxist enough and she doesn’t show enough hatred toward white males.

Annnnnnd...she's gasssssp! Straight.

Jo

You're both riffing on the false premise in the OP particularly the video where the talking head asserts that she's being, quote "savaged by the left" (got that? the entire "left" actually came together as one for the first time ever) while offering no evidence thereof. And then the discussion goes on to focus on foreign policy, not parties or "the left" or "the right", in fact it goes out of its way to describe her as not pigeonholeable as either.

In other words y'all are ass-suming that "they" --- whoever "they" might be --- are "savaging" or "hating" just because Tucker Carlson says so with no evidence that anyone has done so.

"she wants Bashar to stay because she's worried about Syria's Christian population. just for saying that, The Daily Beast linked her to David Duke" - Tucker

Do you have any clue whatsoever what a "link" is? Or do you actually think that the act of posting words on the internets just magically makes it into a real thing?
Why Conservative Media and the Far Right Love Tulsi Gabbard for President

i recommend everyone see this piece. thanks for asking Pogo

All I know is anywhere in the United States when you find yourself on MLK Blv. or in an MLK high school...drugs and violence will be rampant. But I suppose that’s Trumps fault?

Well.... MLK WAS big on the druken sex Orgies so his namesake infrastructure has to live up to the rep!

Jo

She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

Yeeeeah. . . . Riiiiight. . . . She must be just a phony, clearly, obviously. I mean, she's a veteran. She doesn't appear to be nearly as brainwashed and inflexible as Liz Warren, Cory (Meet My Secret Non-Existent Friend T-Bone) Booker, and Kamala (I've Been Caught Lying Dozens of Times Already) Harris, Joe (Foot Frequently in Mouth) Biden, etc., etc. She's shown a willingness to think outside the box on foreign policy, and that's as big a no-no among Dems as it is among Repubs. Yeah, you're right: She's a total phony.

Anyway, don't worry: Once Dem primary voters detect that she has a functioning brain, she won't stand a chance.

This. Is. Everything.

She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

Yeeeeah. . . . Riiiiight. . . . She must be just a phony, clearly, obviously. I mean, she's a veteran. She doesn't appear to be nearly as brainwashed and inflexible as Liz Warren, Cory (Meet My Secret Non-Existent Friend T-Bone) Booker, and Kamala (I've Been Caught Lying Dozens of Times Already) Harris, Joe (Foot Frequently in Mouth) Biden, etc., etc. She's shown a willingness to think outside the box on foreign policy, and that's as big a no-no among Dems as it is among Repubs. Yeah, you're right: She's a total phony.

Anyway, don't worry: Once Dem primary voters detect that she has a functioning brain, she won't stand a chance.

Man I'm gonna need me a pallet-o-popcorn
For this upcoming Dem primary!

Jo

This. Is. Everything.

So, let's keep score:

RINOS: 1,000,000
DINOS: 1

"she wants Bashar to stay because she's worried about Syria's Christian population. just for saying that, The Daily Beast linked her to David Duke" - Tucker

Do you have any clue whatsoever what a "link" is? Or do you actually think that the act of posting words on the internets just magically makes it into a real thing?
Why Conservative Media and the Far Right Love Tulsi Gabbard for President

i recommend everyone see this piece. thanks for asking Pogo

Thanks. Added info is never a bad thing. However your made-up quote doesn't appear in there anywhere, because you made it up, which is why I demanded a link.

Interesting what is in there though:

>> David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader and current racist, has also heaped praise upon her.

“Tulsi Gabbard is brave and the kind of person we need in the diplomatic corps,” Spencer tweeted in January 2017. “Tulsi Gabbard 2020,” he tweeted later that year.

In a November 2016 tweet, Duke said Gabbard was representative of a “political realignment” he hoped to see in the U.S., and called for Donald Trump to appoint her secretary of state. Duke ran a favorable blog post about Gabbard on his website.

Gabbard hit back at Duke. “U didn't know I'm Polynesian/Cauc?” she tweeted at the former KKK leader. “Dad couldn't use ‘whites only’ water fountain. No thanks. Ur white nationalism is pure evil.” <<
The Ass-ociation Fallacy was already addressed by Gabbard in the video I posted in 62.

Last edited:

Debbie wash-her-man slutz!

Jo

Aside from that, "independent voices in the party" is nothing new. Look no further than Bernie Sanders

Except that Sanders isn't a Democrat, he's an independent.

--- which is exactly my point; an independent voice in the party, i.e. within its operations, i.e. seeking that party's nomination, which involved steering that party's direction.

Yep, just like Hillary did Bernie, and they are after him again, the leftist machine has the media in tow and I think they want Bitchmala Harris.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back