Dems Trying to Abort Gabbart's Prez Run.. I'm Getting Ready to Endorse Her.

Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

You should at least learn to spell her last name correctly. It's Gabbard - not Gabbart. She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

If dims don't like her, she's probably worth a look.

And Cleveland is Cleveland. We don't count GW Bush twice or Clinton twice or O'bama twice or Reagan or anybody twice, so there's no reason to count Cleveland twice.
Of course there is. You can either call the champion of Superbowl LIII the 53rd Superbowl champion, or you can trifle and call them the 23rd Superbowl champion, due to some teams having won multiple times. But people will laugh at you. You've been warned !

It's not a matter of being "laughed at"; it's a matter of counting things.

The winner of Super Bowl LIII would be whichever team who wins the 53rd Super Bowl. They are currently known as "nonexistent" since that game hasn't happened yet. They may also be the 23rd (or whatever ordinal number) team to win it. Those two factoids are in no way mutually exclusive; both would be true.

It should be noted that what we call the current SB champion is IGGLES.

Don't look now Dems, but you have a "dissenter" in the ranks that MUST be muzzled and chained. And even WORSE -- she MIGHT be a "closet Libertarian"... :biggrin: Even if she is NOT -- she's definitely "standing out" as an INDEPENDENT voice in the party.. And the first actually smart candidate to declare..

Sure -- the Party chiefs are mad about her not wanting to add Assad to the list of mid-east bastard tyrants that we have disposed. Called her an Assad puppet, not because she SUPPORTS him, but because she knows the insanity of removing tyrants in the Mid East.

But the MAJOR reason she needs to be whacked is that she publicly spoke out about Sgt Debbie Whatzhername Schultz and her antics that tipped the DNC support against Uncle Bernie. And Tulsi Gabbart had the honor of RESIGNING from the DNC... A move NO FUTURE party Dem nominee ought to make..

Don't care if this interview was on Fox. Greenwald is the last of REAL journalism in this world. And has my total respect. WATCH the 3.4 minutes for a list of how Gabbart "offended" her own party...

Its not JUST the dems either its the establishment on BOTH sides,Israel Firsters,Neo Cons etc etc...

‘Putin puppet’ vs ‘Assad shill’: Dems & Reps unite in panic over Gabbard challenging Trump in 2020

Read the tweets from people lol.

If Pence doesn't re-up Trump should run with her as VP!

The miscount comes from those who for bizarro reasons that have never been explained, count Grover Cleveland twice.
His terms were non consecutive. I gotta say, that was neither bizarre nor hard to explain. ;)

So what?

Is Grover Cleveland somehow not the same person as Grover Cleveland?

Was Ronald Reagan not the same person in 1984 that he was in 1980?
I think I already covered that.

Whelp --- you posted that it was neither bizarre nor hard to explain but you didn't explain it.

Nobody else ever has either.

One of my favourite things to watch in y'all humans is when one person goes "hey wait, what we thought is wrong, it's actually this" and everybody else goes "ah good work, therefore let's keep on miscounting the same way we always have then".

Reminds me of when electricity was first being figured out and they named the two poles "positive" having a surplus of electrons, and "negative" having a deficiency. Then somebody figured out they had it backwards, so today the positive pole on your battery has a deficiency of electrons while the negative one has a surplus.

I'm not even making that up. It's real.

Whelp --- you posted that it was neither bizarre nor hard to explain but you didn't explain it.
Except I did, as his terms were non consecutive, just as the 53rd Superbowl champion may be a repeat champion. It's a pretty simple explanation that I think pretty much everyone understands without need for further explanation than what has already been stated.

The miscount comes from those who for bizarro reasons that have never been explained, count Grover Cleveland twice.
His terms were non consecutive. I gotta say, that was neither bizarre nor hard to explain. ;)

So what?

One of my favourite things to watch in y'all humans is when one person goes "hey wait, what we thought is wrong, it's actually this" and everybody else goes "ah good work, therefore let's keep on miscounting the same way we always have then".

Reminds me of when electricity was first being figured out and they named the two poles "positive" having a surplus of electrons, and "negative" having a deficiency. Then somebody figured out they had it backwards, so today the positive pole on your battery has a deficiency of electrons while the negative one has a surplus.

Presidents, Governors, etc...for historical purposes...are generally numbered as their terms...i.e., Jerry Brown is both the 34th AND the 39th governor of CA...

No harm, no foul...

So what?

Presidents, Governors, etc...for historical purposes...are generally numbered as their terms...i.e., Jerry Brown is both the 34th AND the 39th governor of CA...

No harm, no foul...
Right, it's just the convention. It provides more information than merely stating "unique presidents", for instance.

You should at least learn to spell her last name correctly. It's Gabbard - not Gabbart. She's just a phony opportunist. She's as goofy as Rand Paul.

Yeah but Rand Paul sucks in a bikini.

Jo

Jo

I thought they didn't do that anymore...anyway...unless you're a TRANNY...????

Jo

If you're voting on looks you might as well be a Republican

Jo

So does Gabbard. She has elephant legs.

Forum List

Back