Democrats want to restrict the rights of Veterans to own a gun

Keep saying that. The fact is, the AR is the most efficient tool used in mass murder in and out of war. And it's not just a copy of a weapon of war, it IS a weapon of war that the only thing it can do the best is to kill in mass.
The AK was Far more Mass produced and distributed around the World

The AK was Far more Mass produced and distributed around the World

That's because it's stamped, not tooled. Anyone with a forge can make one. It's loose as a goose. Usually the safest place to be when an AK47 is fired is right in front of it.

Keep saying that. The fact is, the AR is the most efficient tool used in mass murder in and out of war. And it's not just a copy of a weapon of war, it IS a weapon of war that the only thing it can do the best is to kill in mass.
Wrong, it is simply a rifle that looks scary to liberals

Wrong, it is simply a rifle that looks scary to liberals

Since I am a retired military member and have used the AF AR-15 during an overrun not one inch of the AR isn't designed to fire downrange as quickly as humanly possible. One night I fired 6 ARs to the point where only the last one would fire because I had yet to overheat the barrel. The firefight (overrun) lasted about a half hour until there were more than a thousand enemy at or near the parameter. . Of course, the M-60 did most of the heavy lifting. it took me 2 days to get my hearing back.

While we used the AF AR in auto most of the time to the fact that was the only way to stop the overrun but that was another time and another war.

Today, they have removed the full auto feature to preserve ammo. It was replaced by the 3 shot setting. But that is rarely used since the single shot setting is more effective over the 3 shot burst. Today the full auto is done by something like the M-240 or M-250, both belt fed. If you want to win the battle you call up one of those two and you support it with your M-16, Yes, it's overkill but in war, the one that fights fair gets wiped out.

The difference between the AR-15 and the M-16 is just the lower carrier. Over 95% of the M-16 shares parts with the AR. Now, tell me, outside of mass killings, another place where the AR outshines the conventional hunting rifles? Let's hear it. List those areas that the AR is in first place either as a hunting or target rifle. And remember, the Mini-14 compares costwise with the AR-15.

Sure do wish that the M-16 had these features.

Since I am a retired military member and have used the AF AR-15 during an overrun not one inch of the AR isn't designed to fire downrange as quickly as humanly possible. One night I fired 6 ARs to the point where only the last one would fire because I had yet to overheat the barrel. The firefight (overrun) lasted about a half hour until there were more than a thousand enemy at or near the parameter. . Of course, the M-60 did most of the heavy lifting. it took me 2 days to get my hearing back.

While we used the AF AR in auto most of the time to the fact that was the only way to stop the overrun but that was another time and another war.

Today, they have removed the full auto feature to preserve ammo. It was replaced by the 3 shot setting. But that is rarely used since the single shot setting is more effective over the 3 shot burst. Today the full auto is done by something like the M-240 or M-250, both belt fed. If you want to win the battle you call up one of those two and you support it with your M-16, Yes, it's overkill but in war, the one that fights fair gets wiped out.

The difference between the AR-15 and the M-16 is just the lower carrier. Over 95% of the M-16 shares parts with the AR. Now, tell me, outside of mass killings, another place where the AR outshines the conventional hunting rifles? Let's hear it. List those areas that the AR is in first place either as a hunting or target rifle. And remember, the Mini-14 compares costwise with the AR-15.

Sure do wish that the M-16 had these features.

I just do not care, what if the criminal breaking in my house has one illegally do i just give him everything he wants, I love the question why do you need 30 rounds, my answer is the criminal breaking in may have 31. My AR is for self defense

I just do not care, what if the criminal breaking in my house has one illegally do i just give him everything he wants, I love the question why do you need 30 rounds, my answer is the criminal breaking in may have 31. My AR is for self defense

I suggest you move from Lybia unless you like to fight everyone around you and they have full autos available. If you aren't in the Middle East in a country has zero gun laws then you should stop trying to turn the USA into one of those countries. Funny, you almost had to have your head explode when you didn't claim an entire military regiment may attack your home anytime.

I suggest you move from Lybia unless you like to fight everyone around you and they have full autos available. If you aren't in the Middle East in a country has zero gun laws then you should stop trying to turn the USA into one of those countries. Funny, you almost had to have your head explode when you didn't claim an entire military regiment may attack your home anytime.
As soon as you get criminals to turn all the illegal weapons they have (some fully automatic) we'll talk, wait no we won't, because the second amendment tells me I can!

As soon as you get criminals to turn all the illegal weapons they have (some fully automatic) we'll talk, wait no we won't, because the second amendment tells me I can!

You don't get it. Not all things are as they are written and can be misunderstood like you are doing right now.

I have more AR15 pattern Weapons than I have fingers & toes but my Dead Ender weapon of choice is my Chinese Type 56 “ Spiker “ AK

According to SCOTUS, you are wrong. You also failed to address the criminal aspect

Nope Scotus has yet to rule on this one. You automatically believe that you will win hands down because of the 6 Republican appointed Judges. There is a reasonable reasoning that 3 out of the 6 Republicans my not go your way. No matter how hard you wish it, all things may not go your way.

I don't want all weapons to be taken. Article 2 would cover that. But the fact remains that the most successful body count in mass shootings is ONE weapon. Today, there are securities in place to minimize (some claim to prevent) mass shootings. When one person has decided to mass murder, he's going to do it regardless. And he knows he has about 90 seconds to get it done. He chooses the one weapon that can do the job. Guess which one that is?

We had an incident where a 17 year old borrowed his dad's AR along with 4 30 round mags and headed for a middle school. What tripped him up was that it's difficult to hide an AR. He chose to wear a Rain Coat on a hot and sunny day. Some old lady called it in. 6 cops responded and pulled their Colt Model 6920s and brought him down to the pavement fast. The kid narrowly lived through it. Although its' perfectly legal to carry that AR, it has to be in the open. And even then, get ready to get surrounding by cops where you have to explain the purpose of carrying. Sorry, the cops don't buy the 2nd amendment reason. We no longer have the ARs being openly carried. The AR15 was a cult. You are part of that cult. But we minimized the AR15 cult where no one really wants them that much because they are either marginal or worse for hunting and target.

We need to treat the AR the same way we treated the Thompson Model 1921 through 1928. But you are a cult member so you will cry your little eyes out if that happens. The Thomson Typewriter was the weapon of choice in mass shootings until early 1935.

Over 140 Democrats in the House of Representatives are pushing for measures that could potentially restrict veterans’ Second Amendment rights. Their proposal targets veterans who receive disability benefits and raises concerns about the implications for those who may struggle with managing their finances due to mental or physical challenges.

Veterans who receive disability benefits have the autonomy to use those benefits as they see fit. However, if they face challenges in managing their finances, the VA may appoint a fiduciary to oversee their funds. This precautionary measure has sparked debate among veterans, many of whom view it as unnecessary oversight. What’s particularly alarming is the provision that prohibits veterans with assigned fiduciaries from owning guns.

Comment:
The Radical Left Democrat Bigots want to take away the right of veterans to be able to defend themselves.
Veterans need to be able to protect themselves from the Democrat Party's criminals and terrorists just like anyone else.
The greedy corrupt Democrats are even diverting funding for Veterans to non-citizens.
Whether you're a veteran, train driver, school teacher, unemployed, etc.. do Americans think a gun owner/user should be of sound mind (have a suitable medical record) for not only their safety, but the safety of the public?

Special

I don't want to be overly critical but the symptoms of PTSD include bouts of anger and aggressive behavior, domestic abuse as well as substance abuse. Honorably discharged Veterans can usually deal with a minor temporary case of PTSD but a Veteran who admits to being so mentally impaired as a result of PTSD to the point of being awarded a disability pension should be prohibited from purchasing a firearm. It's just common sense and 2nd Amendment advocates should concede the issue.

You have zero idea what PTSD is all about. I have it but the real problem isn't shooting someone but being unable to fire the weapon on another person. in my case, it's exactly opposite of what you think. I think it's YOU that should not be allowed to own weapons as you are too stupid.

AR15 is simply a rifle dressed up to look military. You are wrong about what we have done to serve our country my tax dollars supported you while you served however all in all thank you for your service!

If you said that "Thank You" to my face I would break your jaw.

Over 140 Democrats in the House of Representatives are pushing for measures that could potentially restrict veterans’ Second Amendment rights. Their proposal targets veterans who receive disability benefits and raises concerns about the implications for those who may struggle with managing their finances due to mental or physical challenges.

Veterans who receive disability benefits have the autonomy to use those benefits as they see fit. However, if they face challenges in managing their finances, the VA may appoint a fiduciary to oversee their funds. This precautionary measure has sparked debate among veterans, many of whom view it as unnecessary oversight. What’s particularly alarming is the provision that prohibits veterans with assigned fiduciaries from owning guns.

Comment:
The Radical Left Democrat Bigots want to take away the right of veterans to be able to defend themselves.
Veterans need to be able to protect themselves from the Democrat Party's criminals and terrorists just like anyone else.
The greedy corrupt Democrats are even diverting funding for Veterans to non-citizens.
Goddamn boi, nice identity politics post.

Forum List

Back