Democrats Want To Choose Our Next GOP Candidate: Mitch Daniels

Name them. I could use a chuckle.

If you mean kick his ass literally, everyone in Congress.

I could kick his ass with one arm tied behind my back....which is the kind of fight your hero loves.

Big talk...tiny letters....but hell you could give him one of your Vulcan neck pinch thingies.........

Let's face it. Obama is a goat-fuck. He refuses to address the deficit. He wants to make tax-increases automatic. His only claim to fame is murdering people. I really don't see why you idiots think he's so great.

Gingrich is smarter then Obama by far. He doesn't have to read from a teleprompter to give a speech. Harold Cain exhibits more honesty and principles in his little finger than Obama has in his entire body.

I would like to see how well Obama would do if he didn't have his usual media support group acting as apologists for him.

I could kick his ass with one arm tied behind my back....which is the kind of fight your hero loves.

Big talk...tiny letters....but hell you could give him one of your Vulcan neck pinch thingies.........

Let's face it. Obama is a goat-fuck. He refuses to address the deficit. He wants to make tax-increases automatic. His only claim to fame is murdering people. I really don't see why you idiots think he's so great.

Gingrich is smarter then Obama by far. He doesn't have to read from a teleprompter to give a speech. Harold Cain exhibits more honesty and principles in his little finger than Obama has in his entire body.

I would like to see how well Obama would do if he didn't have his usual media support group acting as apologists for him.

The emboldened would be unconstitutional, would it not...these so-called 'triggers' being bandied about?

This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

capt.9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-0.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two. Mitch Daniels says his chance of beating Obama are quite good.
"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

You are Shocked that the Dems, and their Pals in the Left Wing Media want to try and anoint the GOP candidate again. How do you think we ended up with McCain.

You know the Left Wing Media is lying about it when they say Daniels would have the Best Shot at Beating Obama. That is pure Horse shit. If they Thought Daniels had the best shot to Beat Obama, they would not be trying to anoint him to run against Obama. They want Obama to win. They think Daniels is another Wishy Washy Rino like McCain, and they are right. I just Hope Republicans are smart enough not to allow the Fucking opposition to control the narrative and push their Candidate into the Nomination. The Left wing media will talk Nice about Daniels and do everything they can to make him the Candidate, and as soon as he is they will start playing tapes of him saying "I'm not ready to debate Obama yet" and claim he is clearly not ready to be president. The smear campaign will be in full effect. They will repeat over and over that Daniels lacks experience, and is not ready to be president, and just shrug when you ask them why they thought Obama, who had even less experience than Daniels does, was a good candidate but Daniels is not.

sound about right.

And why the media is so upset now at the outcome of 2010 mid-terms...They didn't get their way completely as they did in 2008.

I'm sure what we got is better then the ass-reaming, lying, butt-wad that you seem to always vote for.

Obama Spikes The Football, over and over again.

Hey....we got our guy

Bring it on....who is the big stud you plan to defeat Obama with?

Take your pick.

Harold Cain, Newt Gingrinch, Tim Pawlenty, etc.,.....

Just because the media wants to lie to you and tell you nobody can stand up to your lying stiff doesn't mean it's a reality.

Personally I can't wait for the debates.

Rep Cand: Obama extended the Bush tax cuts.

Ob: Because the GOP was willing to cut the unemployment benefits for millions of Americans - just before Christmas. They may be willing do to that to millions of Middle Class Americans, but I'm not.

Rep Cand: Obama is weak on foriegn policy and can't keep the country safe.

Ob: I made it my goal to get Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and ignored him for years and years. And a good thing we did. Bin Laden had dozens of plans to attack the US. Now he won't have the chance, the chance that he was given under Republican leadership.

Rep Cand: Business can't work with BO.

Ob: The DOW has skyrocketed under my leadership. Corporations are sitting on 2 trillion in unused capital.

Rep Cand: Obama promised jobs.

Ob: The American people know which party has blocked every single jobs bill and instead, Republicans have turned their attention to gay rights and abortion and attacking unions and defunding education.

Rep Cand: Obamacare costs too much.

Ob: Not anywhere near the Republican drug bill passed through reconciliation that has cost trillions. Worse, they want to hand the elderly a few bucks and tell them to go and find insurance. We know the reason these social nets were created was because no one 75 could get insurance.

And finally:

Rep Cand: He's black.

Ob: True.

Should be an interesting debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey....we got our guy

Take your pick.

Just because the media wants to lie to you and tell you nobody can stand up to your lying stiff doesn't mean it's a reality.

Ob: Because the GOP was willing to cut the unemployment benefits for millions of Americans - just before Christmas. They may be willing do to that to millions of Middle Class Americans, but I'm not.

Ob: I made it my goal to get Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and ignored him for years and years. And a good thing we did. Bin Laden had dozens of plans to attack the US. Now he won't have the chance, the chance that he was given under Republican leadership.

Ob: The DOW has skyrocketed under my leadership. Corporations are sitting on 2 trillion in unused capital.

Ob: The American people know which party has blocked every single jobs bill and instead, Republicans have turned their attention to gay rights and abortion and attacking unions and defunding education.

Ob: Not anywhere near the Republican drug bill passed through reconciliation that has cost trillions. Worse, they want to hand the elderly a few bucks and tell them to go and find insurance. We know the reason these social nets were created was because no one 75 could get insurance.

And finally:

Same old TUNE eh Deany-bub? Republican obstructionism...when Obama told mcCain that he WON during the so-called summit before ObamaCare was passed against the wishes of the people (that are still fighting it in the courts)...

Republicans that were told they can ..."Come along for the ride but they had to sit in the back..."?

Deany? You didn't learn a thing from 2010 mid-terms, did you?

Obama will have his ass waxed in the debates. It's just WE aren't going to let the media pick and choose this time, and blindly follow as you seem to?

Is this what has you so upset? Because most of us tend to think for ourselves?

Hey....we got our guy

Take your pick.

And finally:

Nice to see you went back to the ole reliable. OMG He's BLACK!!!

Let me pick your argument apart one issue at a time;

Obama extended the Bush tax-cuts, out of necessity, then promptly bitched about it and proposed reversing this extension this week, and then upped the anti by proposing automatic tax-increases tied to spending. Utter lunacy.:cuckoo:

Obama is weak on foreign policy. He killed UBL, sure. Now he's got a terrible mess brewing with Pakistan because they feel they've been had. He dropped the ball on Libya. He lied that it was to be a no-fly zone when in fact it has become open-ended and an attempt to kill the guy.

Obama has made our former allies into our worst critics. The EU doesn't trust his lying ass and thinks his economic policies are hilarious. He's attempted to reach out to our enemies and then turns around an kills one of their leaders. Now they hate him more vehemently than Bush. Good job.

Obama has to fudge the jobs numbers to make it look good enough to release to the public. We lose close to 500,000 jobs a month and they brag about gaining only 240,000 to offset this. That's a net loss of around 250,000 jobs a month. Wow. High-fives for everyone. He calls for businesses to start hiring again. Sure thing.

Obama has tightened lending regulations to the point that it's extremely difficult to get a loan in this market. Trust me. I've tried. But he comes out in some stupid speech telling everyone we must lend money to get the economy going. Sure Sparky. Now STFU and let me run my bank the only way I know how.

Oh, and Obama care has a $150 billion dollar bailout already contained in it so save the cost argument bullshit. Economists know it is unsustainable. Thousands of wavers have already been granted. 200 more this month fyi.

To the Republicans,

This pre-emptive excuse making seems more than a little juvenile. "The Democrats/Liberals/Big Bad Media Boogeyman is responsible for choosing our nominee" rant is silly, reveals a certain paranoia and serves only to diminish your credibility as leaders.

You got McCain in '08 because you have such a rigid template of acceptability vis-a-vis your candidates. The Democrats did not know with certainty who their nominee would be until late April/early May of '08. And yet you concocted a fable about how John McCain was nominated by way of Democrat coercion.

And now, the Tea party types are throwing their weight around. Romney is getting swamped because of his health care legislation in Massachusetts. I always thought it was his faith that would get him dismissed. Huckabee just wants to have his little show on Fox and feed you all the tripe that is responsible for your inability to settle on an acceptable candidate. The stronger the ideologues are and the louder they scream, the narrower the field of potential candidates becomes.

You're painting yourselves into a corner. The extremists have hijacked your party. And, in the end, when November of 2012 rolls around, you will make the same, tired, silly claims about Liberals and Big Bad Media Boogeymen choosing your candidate. Grow a pair, learn the art of politics, accept reality and broaden your criteria of acceptability. Ideology is NOTHING without a basis in reality.

Amazing how so many otherwise intelligent people keep chasing after lucy von Pelt's football.

This Charade happens every election season, but usually it fails. It works just often enough with the likes of Dole and McCain that they keep trying.

This time, their charade may bite them in the ass. I don't believe the democrats actually want a guy who can achieve the following:
His second term saw a large drop in state revenues, leading to major spending cuts to maintain a balanced budget. He was aided in passing the agenda by the election of a large Republican majority to both houses of the Indiana General Assembly in 2010. In an attempt to block his agenda, the Democratic minority in the Indiana House of Representatives staged a legislative walkout for several weeks, preventing the passage of any legislation. After the return of the minority, the majority of the Daniels' backed agenda was passed; education reform bills were enacted, creating a statewide school voucher program, restricting collective bargaining rights for teachers, and instituting a merit pay system for public school personnel. Immigrations laws penalizing companies who employed undocumented works and denied in-state tuition to undocumented immigrants was enacted. A stronger abortion regulation law was enacted that outlawed abortions after twenty weeks of pregnancy, state funding was withdrawn from all healthcare providers that offered abortion services, and the corporate income tax rate was lowered.

That kind of result record, especially when contrasted with Obama's, will play out well in two years.

Amazing how so many otherwise intelligent people keep chasing after lucy von Pelt's football.

This Charade happens every election season, but usually it fails. It works just often enough with the likes of Dole and McCain that they keep trying.

This time, their charade may bite them in the ass. I don't believe the democrats actually want a guy who can achieve the following:
His second term saw a large drop in state revenues, leading to major spending cuts to maintain a balanced budget. He was aided in passing the agenda by the election of a large Republican majority to both houses of the Indiana General Assembly in 2010. In an attempt to block his agenda, the Democratic minority in the Indiana House of Representatives staged a legislative walkout for several weeks, preventing the passage of any legislation. After the return of the minority, the majority of the Daniels' backed agenda was passed; education reform bills were enacted, creating a statewide school voucher program, restricting collective bargaining rights for teachers, and instituting a merit pay system for public school personnel. Immigrations laws penalizing companies who employed undocumented works and denied in-state tuition to undocumented immigrants was enacted. A stronger abortion regulation law was enacted that outlawed abortions after twenty weeks of pregnancy, state funding was withdrawn from all healthcare providers that offered abortion services, and the corporate income tax rate was lowered.

That kind of result record, especially when contrasted with Obama's, will play out well in two years.

Mitch Daniels is a liberal's wet-dream. He may be able to sell everyone on the right on his accomplishments, but the simple fact is, nobody on the left is gonna bail on Obama simply because they seem to be more into image rather than substance. They would rather have an empty-suit that lies than a short, dumpy looking, honest guy with a comb-over.

your whining about killing bin laden ? really ? or you sad your hero ion libya is being payed back ?
wow

as for your sad little comment at the bottom did he ? who the fuck is commander n chief ?

Gingrich is a fool ,

Romney has the most street cred on the economy, which will be the most important issue, and will appeal most of all the candidates thus far to the moderates. But I don't know if he can get through the primaries.

Certainly not if all the democrats vote for the Tea Party candidate in the Primary :D

Last edited:
This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

Mitch Daniels says his chances of beating Obama are quite good. :rolleyes:
"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

Why don't you go put on your Wookie suit and vote for Ron Paul?

Daniels is an excellent candidate. He has actual experience running and fixing things. His record is very conservative. He appeals to conservative republicans. Who gives a shit what the press and the Dems think? I would imagine you should be able to make your mind up yourself.

daniels-mitch.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

Why don't you go put on your Wookie suit and vote for Ron Paul?

Daniels is an excellent candidate. He has actual experience running and fixing things. His record is very conservative. He appeals to conservative republicans. Who gives a shit what the press and the Dems think? I would imagine you should be able to make your mind up yourself.

I think this was his point all along...regardless what the Media wants to have happen...

What the media wants is irrelevant. I wouldn't vote for someone because the media supported him and I wouldn't discount him for the same reason.
I can look at a record and positions and make my own mind up.

What the media wants is irrelevant. I wouldn't vote for someone because the media supported him and I wouldn't discount him for the same reason.
I can look at a record and positions and make my own mind up.
:clap2:

Precisely the point. And what any citizen worthy of their Liberty and the keeping of it should be doing.

..."A Republic...if you can keep it..." Indeed...

Take your pick.

And finally:

Obama extended the Bush tax-cuts, out of necessity, then promptly bitched about it and proposed reversing this extension this week, and then upped the anti by proposing automatic tax-increases tied to spending. Utter lunacy.:cuckoo:

Obama is weak on foreign policy. He killed UBL, sure. Now he's got a terrible mess brewing with Pakistan because they feel they've been had. He dropped the ball on Libya. He lied that it was to be a no-fly zone when in fact it has become open-ended and an attempt to kill the guy.

Obama has made our former allies into our worst critics. The EU doesn't trust his lying ass and thinks his economic policies are hilarious. He's attempted to reach out to our enemies and then turns around an kills one of their leaders. Now they hate him more vehemently than Bush. Good job.

Obama has to fudge the jobs numbers to make it look good enough to release to the public. We lose close to 500,000 jobs a month and they brag about gaining only 240,000 to offset this. That's a net loss of around 250,000 jobs a month. Wow. High-fives for everyone. He calls for businesses to start hiring again. Sure thing.

Obama has tightened lending regulations to the point that it's extremely difficult to get a loan in this market. Trust me. I've tried. But he comes out in some stupid speech telling everyone we must lend money to get the economy going. Sure Sparky. Now STFU and let me run my bank the only way I know how.

Oh, and Obama care has a $150 billion dollar bailout already contained in it so save the cost argument bullshit. Economists know it is unsustainable. Thousands of wavers have already been granted. 200 more this month fyi.

There is nothing I posted that you can't find reputable links to. Nothing there is over two years old, that's why it's much too early to rewrite history.

Your post, on the other hand, is pure made up fantasy. Pakistan's been "had" because Obama got Bin Laden? It appears you feel we should have "left him alone". Don't worry, Bush and the Republican Party felt exactly the same way. We'll let the American people decide who was "correct".

Thousands of wavers have already been granted - Thousands? or 14 hundred? Out of tens of millions? Hmmm. Oh, and 200 more. Hilarious.

Obama built waivers into Romneycare. In fact, he said that any state that could provide as much care at equal cost or less could "opt out".

See what I mean. FAIL.

Like I said, "Can't wait for the debates".

And finally:

There is nothing I posted that you can't find reputable links to. Nothing there is over two years old, that's why it's much too early to rewrite history.

Your post, on the other hand, is pure made up fantasy. Pakistan's been "had" because Obama got Bin Laden? It appears you feel we should have "left him alone". Don't worry, Bush and the Republican Party felt exactly the same way. We'll let the American people decide who was "correct".

Thousands of wavers have already been granted - Thousands? or 14 hundred? Out of tens of millions? Hmmm. Oh, and 200 more. Hilarious.

Obama built waivers into Romneycare. In fact, he said that any state that could provide as much care at equal cost or less could "opt out".

See what I mean. FAIL.

Like I said, "Can't wait for the debates".

As of the date of this ARTICLE? There are 1,372 waivers against Obamacare? How many more until we declare it NULL and void? UnConstitutional?

:eusa_shhh:

daniels-mitch.jpg

A.) Daniels is too smart to run against Obama.
B.) Are you suggesting that the Democrats are so powerful that they control who the GOP picks in their own primary?

If the DNC is that powerful, why even get out of bed in the morning?

Forum List

Back