Democrats Want To Choose Our Next GOP Candidate: Mitch Daniels

Take your pick.

Harold Cain, Newt Gingrinch, Tim Pawlenty, etc.,.....

Just because the media wants to lie to you and tell you nobody can stand up to your lying stiff doesn't mean it's a reality.

Man, the right is becoming more detached from reality the more desperate they become.
Boner is another wishy-washy RINO republican, just like Daniels.

Jeez, dude, is there anyone in your party not a ‘RINO’?

You mean the Tea Party?>>

Take your pick.

Harold Cain, Newt Gingrinch, Tim Pawlenty, etc.,.....

Just because the media wants to lie to you and tell you nobody can stand up to your lying stiff doesn't mean it's a reality.

Man, the right is becoming more detached from reality the more desperate they become.
Boner is another wishy-washy RINO republican, just like Daniels.

Jeez, dude, is there anyone in your party not a ‘RINO’?

You mean the Tea Party?>>

You couldn't name anyone either

This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

capt.9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-0.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two. Mitch Daniels says his chance of beating Obama are quite good.
"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

You are Shocked that the Dems, and their Pals in the Left Wing Media want to try and anoint the GOP candidate again. How do you think we ended up with McCain.
Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy.......​

"She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”)

mosh_pitlo.jpeg

"Hey, Sarah!! Show us yer tits!!!!"

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy.......​

"She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”)

mosh_pitlo.jpeg

"Hey, Sarah!! Show us yer tits!!!!"

HEY SHITMAN
THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT YOU!!!

Troll-Hunter-Poster.jpeg

This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

Mitch Daniels says his chances of beating Obama are quite good. :rolleyes:

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

Actually.. (as a Liberal) If I had to pick a candidate to run against Obama, I think it'd be Romney or Gingrich. One of the major "issues" Conservatives have, is with Obama "forcing" people to buy health insurance.. and both of these men have supported, or implemented the same damn thing at one point or time..

Really.. I guess if I got to pick the GOP's choice, I would just pick one of the ones already running.. Barring a miracle black horse, Obama will win reelection.

Btw.. Who the fuck is "Harold Cain", or "Rick Pawlenty"?.. :eusa_eh:

Who was Obama before he was elected????

Tim Pawlenty is the former Gov. of Min. In 1983, he graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. in political science and went on to receive his Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1986. He actually practiced law. Obama did not. In order to run for President in 08' he decided not to run for a third term as governor.

Herman Cain is chairman of the board for Godfather's Pizza, author of several books on leadership and government, a political activist, and a radio talk-show host. He graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics and received a Master of Arts degree in computer science from Purdue University in 1971, while he was also working full-time in ballistics for the U.S. Department of the Navy. He ran for Sen. Zell Miller's seat in Georgia in 2004.

Both of them have had more leadership experience than Barack Obama, including his last two years as POTUS.

Barack-Obama-plays-golf--004.jpg
obama-golf-dork.jpg
Obama-golfing-putz.jpg

You forgot to say Community Organizer

The closer we get to 2012, the crazier these threads will get. This is an example. Now WE are picking the republican nominee's.

Damn.

Actually.. (as a Liberal) If I had to pick a candidate to run against Obama, I think it'd be Romney or Gingrich. One of the major "issues" Conservatives have, is with Obama "forcing" people to buy health insurance.. and both of these men have supported, or implemented the same damn thing at one point or time..

Really.. I guess if I got to pick the GOP's choice, I would just pick one of the ones already running.. Barring a miracle black horse, Obama will win reelection.

Btw.. Who the fuck is "Harold Cain", or "Rick Pawlenty"?.. :eusa_eh:

Tim Pawlenty is the former Gov. of Min. In 1983, he graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. in political science and went on to receive his Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1986. He actually practiced law. Obama did not. In order to run for President in 08' he decided not to run for a third term as governor.

Herman Cain is chairman of the board for Godfather's Pizza, author of several books on leadership and government, a political activist, and a radio talk-show host. He graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics and received a Master of Arts degree in computer science from Purdue University in 1971, while he was also working full-time in ballistics for the U.S. Department of the Navy. He ran for Sen. Zell Miller's seat in Georgia in 2004.

Both of them have had more leadership experience than Barack Obama, including his last two years as POTUS.

obama-golf-dork.jpg
Obama-golfing-putz.jpg

and in 2012...President of the united states....again.

:clap2:

obama-golf-dork.jpg
Obama-golfing-putz.jpg

Yes, if you ask him he'll tell you that. He and his state-run media.

They'll also say that when he quiffs it smells like roses.

Now why don't we just wait till after the election, shall we.

Personally I think you should dump the stiff and get someone else with better poll numbers because Obama is on the outs, even after snuffing the skinny senior citizen in the turban. 8 months it took him to give the order. Talk about procrastination.

Last edited:
snip

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two. snip

I'll put Cheri Daniels up against michelle obama, any day. Just sayin....
11437.jpg

Cheri Daniels? The woman who abandoned her children after she fell under the spell of Mr. Johnson...

...if you know what I mean...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

daniels-mitch.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Sounds like you have a size problem, to me.
A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama.
They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight

what are you yapping about MW?

i heard boehner today say how he thought mitch daniels was the guy.

take it up with him.

Boehner can lick my nads.

I'm not gonna let that orange tinted buffoon tell me who would make a good candidate.

i don't care how you feel about boehner (even though he's a heck of a lot more normal than most of the righties... even with the crying jags). my comment was based on your laying it at the doorstep of the "other side".

it's your party's baggage. i think if you keep going for extreme loons you're not going to have anyone left.

so there ya go.

Yes, if you ask him he'll tell you that. He and his state-run media.

They'll also say that when he quiffs it smells like roses.

Now why don't we just wait till after the election, shall we.

Personally I think you should dump the stiff and get someone else with better poll numbers because Obama is on the outs, even after snuffing the skinny senior citizen in the turban. 8 months it took him to give the order. Talk about procrastination.

Damn...it sucks being a Republican

All the cards are stacked against you

Not Fair!

]

:

Yes, he will be the president in 2012. Until 31 Dec of 2012 to be exact. Come January it will be President Palin.
Or President Gingrich.
Or President Paul
Or President AnyonebutObama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

I'll say one thing about Mitch

He has one of the best comb overs since Gen McArthur

:

Yes, he will be the president in 2012. Until 31 Dec of 2012 to be exact. Come January it will be President Palin.
Or President Gingrich.
Or President Paul

I think you need to think seriously about that for a moment. Paul is delusional, Gingrich is a certifiable pervert, and Palin....ARE YOU KIDDING? She has made her million and is happy with her very, very simple life.

WHERE IS THE DONALD?

Or President Gingrich.
Or President Paul

I think you need to think seriously about that for a moment. Paul is delusional, Gingrich is a certifiable pervert, and Palin....ARE YOU KIDDING? She has made her million and is happy with her very, very simple life.

WHERE IS THE DONALD?

shhhhhh. Let them run these idiots. I love it.

Forum List

Back