Democrats Want To Choose Our Next GOP Candidate: Mitch Daniels

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

capt.9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-0.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

Mitch Daniels says his chances of beating Obama are quite good. :rolleyes:
"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

Last edited:
This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two. Mitch Daniels says his chance of beating Obama are quite good.
"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

You are Shocked that the Dems, and their Pals in the Left Wing Media want to try and anoint the GOP candidate again. How do you think we ended up with McCain.

You know the Left Wing Media is lying about it when they say Daniels would have the Best Shot at Beating Obama. That is pure Horse shit. If they Thought Daniels had the best shot to Beat Obama, they would not be trying to anoint him to run against Obama. They want Obama to win. They think Daniels is another Wishy Washy Rino like McCain, and they are right. I just Hope Republicans are smart enough not to allow the Fucking opposition to control the narrative and push their Candidate into the Nomination. The Left wing media will talk Nice about Daniels and do everything they can to make him the Candidate, and as soon as he is they will start playing tapes of him saying "I'm not ready to debate Obama yet" and claim he is clearly not ready to be president. The smear campaign will be in full effect. They will repeat over and over that Daniels lacks experience, and is not ready to be president, and just shrug when you ask them why they thought Obama, who had even less experience than Daniels does, was a good candidate but Daniels is not.

sound about right.

Last edited:

daniels-mitch.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two. Mitch Daniels says his chance of beating Obama are quite good.

You are Shocked that the Dems, and their Pals in the Left Wing Media want to try and anoint the GOP candidate again. How do you think we ended up with McCain.

You know the Left Wing Media is lying about it when they say Daniels would have the Best Shot at Beating Obama. That is pure Horse shit. If they Thought Daniels had the best shot to Beat Obama, they would not be trying to anoint him to run against Obama. They want Obama to win. They think Daniels is another Wishy Washy Rino like McCain, and they are right. I just Hope Republicans are smart enough not to allow the Fucking opposition to control the narrative and push their Candidate into the Nomination.

I'm not shocked at all.

They used Bob Dole against Clinton and McCain against Obama. If we had fielded anyone decent Obama wouldn't be socializing health care as we speak.

You would think they wouldn't be so obvious. "I really hope they don't nominate that Mitch Daniels guy. We are really scared of him"

Yeah right. You guys really need to work on subtlety.

You would think they wouldn't be so obvious. "I really hope they don't nominate that Mitch Daniels guy. We are really scared of him"

you don't have a single candidate anyone is "scared" of.

get over yourself. and start getting a rational sense of politics.

Dick Armey says Mitch Daniels would have 2012 tea party cred
Mitch Daniels, an establishment GOP favorite, could also have real tea party appeal, former House Majority Leader Dick Armey says.

Armey, who heads the tea party promoting group FreedomWorks, met with Daniels in Indiana Thursday and suggested the Hoosier State governor would have tea party cred.

Lousy Democrats!

Spoken like a true Seminar Talk-show caller.

Ever get the idea that most of us don't trust the GOP leadership ether these days?????

you don't have a single candidate anyone is "scared" of.

get over yourself. and start getting a rational sense of politics.

thats not what administration people are leaking. Personally I think they are too arrogant to get scared. They just think the people are gullible enough to say "Obama is scared! Let's pick him"

Ironic if it backfired.

Oh, BTW i prefer my candidates don't provoke fear in people but inspire people to trust each other and govern themselves.

daniels-mitch.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

Mitch Daniels says his chances of beating Obama are quite good. :rolleyes:

someone has to no one on the repig party wants it .

If we get to choose...

I choose Palin...no..no Gingrich

No wait....gotta be Trump......no..no... Bachmann

So many crazies...so little time

The Right is going to be miserable with whoever gets nominated. That, in and of itself, is going to be fun.

Keep talking.

Fact is I could name at least 5 that would kick Obama's skinny ass all over the place.

Figure the odds on them winning the primaries.

really? funny. that isn't reflected in reality.

We will see, won't we.

Obama never won an election without pulling something at the last minute.

It takes money to buy an election. That's why he felt he needed to say he could come up with a billion dollars to buy this one.

He was bragging about his drawing power, but if he's such a shoe-in what does he need all of that money for?

Forum List

Back