Democrats Want To Choose Our Next GOP Candidate: Mitch Daniels

With the state of affairs in such horrid disarray, Bob Dole could beat O at this point.

I do find it odd that some liberals on these boards think Obama will have it so easy, it just makes them sound dumb...

Obama has to run like a motherfukker to win back big fucking parts of his base and it's very possible at this point he does not have the independent voters on lockdown for chit... It's like some people believe it will be 2008 where he won by a whopping what 7%?

McCain was truly hated by the Republican party almost as a whole and if he ran again and managed to win in the primaries again, he would probably do much better and the party STILL hates his fucking guts.

Chances are 1 week from Election Day all the big talking noobs will be shitting bullets no matter what dumb ass Republican is up against Obama…

Last edited:
With the state of affairs in such horrid disarray, Bob Dole could beat O at this point.

I do find it odd that some liberals on these boards think Obama will have it so easy, it just makes them sound dumb...

Obama has to run like a motherfukker to win back big fucking parts of his base and it's very possible at this point he does not have the independent voters on lockdown for chit... It's like some people believe it will be 2008 where he won by a whopping what 7%?

McCain was truly hated by the Republican party almost as a whole and if he ran again and managed to win in the primaries again, he would probably do much better and the party STILL hates his fucking guts.

Chances are 1 week from Election Day all the big talking noobs will be shitting bullets no matter why dumb ass Republican is up against Obama…

i find it odder that there are rightwingnuts who think that obama is definitely out... particularly when, despite their best efforts at propaganda and a constant drum beat of "ihopehefails", he's remained hovering pretty close to the percentage of the vote he was elected with.

the reality is anything can happen between now and the presidential election.

Chances are 1 week from Election Day all the big talking noobs will be shitting bullets no matter why dumb ass Republican is up against Obama…

i find it odder that there are rightwingnuts who think that obama is definitely out... particularly when, despite their best efforts at propaganda and a constant drum beat of "ihopehefails", he's remained hovering pretty close to the percentage of the vote he was elected with.

the reality is anything can happen between now and the presidential election.

I find it odd too, and call them out on it. I agree that anything can happen however Obama is not hovering anywhere near where he was when he was elected for approval rating... Was it not like 80% when he took office and it’s been low of like 41% high of 48%... Yes he is having a bump now but will it last and who really cares… The fact is the support he had at the start is simply gone and he will be fighting for votes like every other politician.

Just quickly looked - http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Last edited:
what are you yapping about MW?

i heard boehner today say how he thought mitch daniels was the guy.

take it up with him.

Mitch Daniels and John Huntsman have a real chance in the general. So did Mitt Romney until he started puking right wing drivel.

But heck..let 'em eat cake..and choose Palin, Trump, Gingrich, Cain or any number of fruitcakes without any chance whatsoever to win.

I like that alot.

The one problem with Romney is that this election will be about jobs. Romney as head of Bain made much of his money firing people. A sharp and ruthless bunch, ie Republicans, would find a way to exploit this weak spot. But the Democrats really aren't that.

No one is going to be perfect. Who knows, maybe the best candidate is going to be a blackhorse who picks a no name VP and sadly has a heart attack his first week in office giving us the greatest President who ever lived....

The future is never what we expect it to be. Small things we may think are bad may end up being truly what we need. i don't know.

Doesn't matter who the GOP candidate is, they won't be going to the WH. The teaparty candidate will split the vote again so I say run him or whoever.

Fatass Rush attempts to use this reverse psychology every election, it always fails.

Democrats don't care who you run, if you all had a chance of winning, someone good like Christie, Rubio or Jeb would jump in.

Obama is vulnerable. Don't assume that Obama is a shoe in. He is very far from that.

Yep..sure he is.

I like it that way. Keeps him sharp and focused.

Doesn't matter who the GOP candidate is, they won't be going to the WH. The teaparty candidate will split the vote again so I say run him or whoever.

Fatass Rush attempts to use this reverse psychology every election, it always fails.

Democrats don't care who you run, if you all had a chance of winning, someone good like Christie, Rubio or Jeb would jump in.

Obama is vulnerable. Don't assume that Obama is a shoe in. He is very far from that.

Yep..sure he is.

I like it that way. Keeps him sharp and focused.

Sounds like he'll be having some better Golf games.

This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

capt.9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-0.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

Mitch Daniels says his chances of beating Obama are quite good. :rolleyes:
"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

Why not? They got to choose the last one.

This is the guy that seems to be the media favorite to be the next loser to run against Obama.

daniels-mitch.jpg

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels

The Dems are trying desperately to rig the election by making sure the field is to their liking.

They need a short white guy with a comb-over that won't put up a fight....like John McCain. I keep hearing similar rumblings about Daniels as was heard about McCain in the lead up to the 08' election. He's acceptable they say. Phfffft. WARNING!!!

Donald Trump is too spunky. Besides, he was never a serious candidate. But if he was he would be an antagonist and they can't have that. They can't have anyone up there that makes sense ether. They need someone with a milk-toast personality and blotchy skin.

capt.9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-9d320dcd71304c06a215583d014fe08b-0.jpg

A guy that looks like shit compared to the skinny, but taller Barack Obama. They want a guy that isn't really conservative so you can't really tell much difference between the two.

Mitch Daniels says his chances of beating Obama are quite good. :rolleyes:
"I think the chances would actually be quite good," Daniels said, speaking to reporters after giving public service awards to state employees. "The quality and the number of people who have said they'd like to be associated is really quite awesome to me."

Daniels' comments came a week after he said he wasn't ready to debate Obama on foreign policy. They also appeared to break with a public image he's crafted of a reluctant and self-deprecating politician.

Excuse me??? I don't want someone who likes his chances. I want someone that wants to crush the lying prick. Not someone that thinks he can beat Obama. That is why Mitch Daniels is tailor-made for the Democrats.

Forget about Mitt Romney, or anyone who looks good in a suit. Forget about anyone who'll iron out Obama's twisted rational and use it against him. So forget about Harold Cain, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Pawlenty. They want somebody that the very sight of him turns off half of the voters. Voters that won't even listen to
him because he'll be too old and wrinkly.

I swear to God, this is one of the reasons 20 year olds didn't vote for McCain. Because he's all wrinkly. Eeww!!!"

So Mitch Daniels is their choice. They need him, because most of the field of GOP candidates make too much sense or looks too impressive to allow them to get through the primaries. Unless they can find some guy in a wheel chair, or has the palsy, this is their man.

Mitch Daniels first act as governor was to decertify the public service unions; most recently he defunded Planned Parenthood. Once in office he put the budget into the black from red ink, reformed the states public employees insurance program to greatly reduce it's cost, took a perennial revenue loser, the Indiana Toll Road and leased it to an international consortium, got $3b up front and used that to leverage federal money to upgrade the states internal infrastructure focused around transportation to further develop Indiana as an intermodal transportation hub. There's much much more but all said and done he has been very good for the state. He's a top drawer chief executive. Maybe the media is killing him with kindness.

Sadly though, a proven record of getting big things done and thinking outside the box is not going to be enough against this super cynical con man Obama with the MSM in his back pocket.
I favor Herman Cain teamed up with someone like Romney. Foreign affairs will be much lower on the American people's A list come 2012

I like Daniels as well. Think he did a hell of a job in Indiana.

I also agree that Ol'BO isn't a shoe in. He's gonna have to run his ass off to get re-elected. If the economy and job situation is still in the toilet he can forget it. I don't care how eloquent or how much the LSM is backing him he won't make a second term.

Its the economy stupid.

The Right is going to be miserable with whoever gets nominated. That, in and of itself, is going to be fun.

Keep talking.

Fact is I could name at least 5 that would kick Obama's skinny ass all over the place.

Figure the odds on them winning the primaries.

Name them. I could use a chuckle.

If you mean kick his ass literally, everyone in Congress.

I could kick his ass with one arm tied behind my back....which is the kind of fight your hero loves.

Last edited:
Keep talking.

Fact is I could name at least 5 that would kick Obama's skinny ass all over the place.

Figure the odds on them winning the primaries.

Name them. I could use a chuckle.

If you mean kick his ass literally, everyone in Congress.

I could kick his ass with one arm tied behind my back....which is the kind of fight your hero loves.

Big talk...tiny letters....but hell you could give him one of your Vulcan neck pinch thingies.........

If the GOP let the Dems chose their candidate, maybe they might get better candidates.

Come on Rightwingers......don't let the Librul Lamestream media pick your candidate

Tell us who you like

Oh yea..I forgot.....you got nobody

I'm sure what we got is better then the ass-reaming, lying, butt-wad that you seem to always vote for.

Obama Spikes The Football, over and over again.

Hey....we got our guy

Bring it on....who is the big stud you plan to defeat Obama with?

Take your pick.

Harold Cain, Newt Gingrinch, Tim Pawlenty, etc.,.....

Just because the media wants to lie to you and tell you nobody can stand up to your lying stiff doesn't mean it's a reality.

Forum List

Back