$370M + $83M....Does Donny have that much in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a merger in the works that will net him $4 Billion, dumbfuck.

Trump says eat my shit

And he only owns 58% of DWAC stock anyway, ignorant shit missile.

Do you know anything about high finance other than it's good to get 3 seahorses in a row on a scratch-off ticket?

Fuck, you're embarrassing.
Truth SOcial is not worth 4 Billion in any way, shape or form.

There's a merger in the works that will net him $4 Billion, dumbfuck.

Trump says eat my shit

And he only owns 58% of DWAC stock anyway, ignorant shit missile.

Do you know anything about high finance other than it's good to get 3 seahorses in a row on a scratch-off ticket?

Fuck, you're embarrassing.
He's going to have to sell a lot of that to cover his legal bills and court judgements.

Too bad. So sad.

Even to a lying fraud like Trump, $450 million in fines (so far) is a lot of money.

The brilliant business man, Donald Trump, can’t even hire a competent lawyer. Dude can’t run his family business much less a country. MAGA morons prepare for a new batch of EFT pics you can buy!

No lawyer in his or her right fucking mind will go near P01135809. His latest and least greatest repped for a parking garage. He is well known for NOT paying legal services.

He's convinced a lot of rubes it is.

A little over half a million users. That's it. It doesn't even register on the social media scale.

When he loses the election, it's value will drop to zero. November 4th might be a good time to short it.

Actually, Trump defaulted on $640 million of debt from Deutsche Bank.

What's more, if you lie and inflate the value of your assets, you get a more favorable interest rate on your loans.

Face it. Trump's a crook.

As for Europeans, they aren't as gaslighted or deluded about Trump's crookedness as you are.
I wonder if he's contemplating another bankruptcy to get out from under this huge fine

After he wins the appeal I hope he sues for 400M. ;)
If-Wishes-Were-Horses-Nursery-Rhyme-For-Kids.jpg

So you don't believe a bank would do an appraisal with that amount of money at stake??
In commercial lending, when lending against an entire portfolio?

Of course not. Not how it works. That's why third party accounting firms are used to prepare statements. Like, Mazars.

You just don't know anything about this. No, you didn't think hard for a couple minutes and outsmart the judge and the code of law. Come on, act normal.

Hill definitely be able to pay it off since his company isn't allowed to own real fate in new york for three years. Who have to sell all his hotels, As well as his apartment And office buildings including trump tower. I suppose he could technically buy his apartment in trump tower and continue using it as a residence, But he wouldn't be allowed to own the rest of the building and rent it out.
If he sells all of the buildings that are currently being least out by his company, He should have more than enough to pay off the judgment. But it also means He loses the majority of his income which come from new york.

Thank you for that ___________________________ (forklift driver, dildo shop employee, middle school janitor) you fill in the blank.

Your sophisticated financial analysis is profound, and I understand that it is independent of your clinical, unhealthy hatred for a man that is superior to you in every possible way.

I'm off to go short DWAC stock and make millions. Thanks! 💰💰💰

So you don't believe a bank would do an appraisal with that amount of money at stake?? Did the bank profit? Did they bring charges against Trump for defrauding them? This is witch hunting, and we all know it...
Under New York state law, there does not need to be a victim to disgorge money from a deliberate fraudster.

As someone said earlier in the topic, if you shoot a gun in the air, that's a crime even if no one is hurt.

Thank you for that ___________________________ (forklift driver, dildo shop employee, middle school janitor) you fill in the blank.

Your sophisticated financial analysis is profound, and I understand that it is independent of your clinical, unhealthy hatred for a man that is superior to you in every possible way.

I'm off to go short DWAC stock and make millions. Thanks! 💰💰💰
Stop saying stupid shit, and you won't get embarrassed. Simple concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back