Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent'

I think there is going to be a new game in town. Let's get you banned for being an idiot.

No wonder there are so few brave liberals and strong, independent womyn like myself present on this board. The conservatard thought police has already gotten all the rest banned for the crime of having a dissenting opinion.

So much for all that "tolerance" and "diversity" you conservatards claim to embrace.

As a progressive "strong independent woman" with liberal leanings myself..I celebrate when those in my preferred party voice dissent...instead of moving "lock step" in nearly all political opinion as the GOPers are wont to do....
Self-named "freedom loving" Conservatives and their ilk disparage republicans as "RINOs" whenever any deviate even marginally from the approved party line...
Kinda misses the whole point of FREEDOM in society and politics, doesn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Apparently Wendel has fooled someone.

As a campaigner... He's quite good yucking it up in front of a crowd.
As far as governing..... Jeez this guy sucks.

Bye the bye...Obama may indeed be "flatfooted and detached" at times, but he is also:
Courageous
Persevering
Thoughtful
Intelligent
A Peacemaker
Openminded
Elegant
Humorous
Patient
An excellent family man...
And many other qualities that put him head and shoulders over anyone the GOP has brought to prez contention for decades...
Like the Big O himself sez.."Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes. He is:
Courageous: in insulting Republicans to their face
Persevering. Where opinion polls continue to support his position
Thoughtful: when it comes to plans to subvert the Constitution
Intelligent: When dreaming up outrageous metaphors to describe Republicans
A Peacemaker: When it comes to appeasing enemies like Syria and Iran.
Open-minded: In shifting from his campaign centrist promises to his leftist governing strategy
Elegant: Um. I'll get back to you there.
Humorous: His administration is one big joke
Patient: When he whips out his pen and his phone.
An excellent family man: If you don't count gay sex as adultery.

CNN's John King reports that Democrats are privately calling President Obama "detached," "flat footed," and "incompetent."

"Forget for a moment that Republican outrage," said King on his CNN show this morning. "More and more Democrats in key 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans Affairs secretary. And what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team detached, flat footed, even incompetent.

"Maggie Haberman," said King turning to a panelist, "that's what strikes me, what democrats are saying privately in the wakes of the healthcare.gov problems, they see a president who doesn't want to take command, doesn't want to act fast. Raising the competence question. Some Democrats, who believe in government, [are saying] this White House doesn't appear to have its hand on the lever."

Haberman of Politico agreed, cited more examples, and added: "All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn't seem at all involved."

Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent' | The Weekly Standard

We've been telling you this for 6 years.

Who says the commies aren't quick on the uptake, it only took them seven and a half years to figure this out, that's lightning speed for them, and that only includes the really smart ones.

CNN's John King reports that Democrats are privately calling President Obama "detached," "flat footed," and "incompetent."

"Forget for a moment that Republican outrage," said King on his CNN show this morning. "More and more Democrats in key 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans Affairs secretary. And what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team detached, flat footed, even incompetent.

"Maggie Haberman," said King turning to a panelist, "that's what strikes me, what democrats are saying privately in the wakes of the healthcare.gov problems, they see a president who doesn't want to take command, doesn't want to act fast. Raising the competence question. Some Democrats, who believe in government, [are saying] this White House doesn't appear to have its hand on the lever."

Haberman of Politico agreed, cited more examples, and added: "All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn't seem at all involved."

Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent' | The Weekly Standard

If John King posted that here, we'd ask for a link to back up his claim.

Clearly you think CNN is a "Right Wing" source?

....or perhaps you simply don't read well?

Clearly you think CNN is a "Right Wing" source?

....or perhaps you simply don't read well?

I don't see any value in the 'reporting' of private statements by unnamed Democrats. Why do you?

More and more are finding out that Obama is a liar, takes no responsibility for events that happen on his watch and people are waking up.

Hummmmm ..... John King says that Democrats are privately calling Obama names. We learned this stunning development from the Weekly Standard, one of the largest right wing sewer sites on the web. Hummmm ... In a court of law what Weekly Standard is doing is presenting "hearsay" evidence. 'Hearsay' evidence occurs when one person states another persons opinions and is routinely throw out in jury trials. In this case it would be double hearsay evidence since we are getting our comments from the Weekly Standard. who got their comments from King, who got his comments from private un-named Democrats. When you combine hearsay comments with one of the largest right wing sewer sites on the web there is a large probability that it is just more crap from the right. Bottom line, nothing important going on in this thread.

Last edited:
You lefty's are a real disgrace.

The Boi King is not only a failure, but he may well be a bigger failure than Carter.....and yet you NEED to defend him no matter what.

It's become Pavlovian for you.

Forum List

Back