Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent'

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
CNN's John King reports that Democrats are privately calling President Obama "detached," "flat footed," and "incompetent."

"Forget for a moment that Republican outrage," said King on his CNN show this morning. "More and more Democrats in key 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans Affairs secretary. And what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team detached, flat footed, even incompetent.

"Maggie Haberman," said King turning to a panelist, "that's what strikes me, what democrats are saying privately in the wakes of the healthcare.gov problems, they see a president who doesn't want to take command, doesn't want to act fast. Raising the competence question. Some Democrats, who believe in government, [are saying] this White House doesn't appear to have its hand on the lever."

Haberman of Politico agreed, cited more examples, and added: "All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn't seem at all involved."

Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent' | The Weekly Standard

We've been telling you this for 6 years.

obama=CLUELESS!!! JUST CLUELESS ON EVERYTHING JUST CLUELESS!!!!! you get the idea???

But they'd still cast a vote for him if he could run again.

Democrats need to distance themselves from Obama who is a miserable failure. It will be more pronounced as time progresses - to the point that they'll be anti Obama before long :badgrin: It's going to be fun :D

Flat footed is obviously a racist code phrase

Agreed. I'll bet every single one of those treacherous "Democrats" is white.

They should be thrown out of the Democratic Party, and any current officeholders among them impeached.

Do you hate Obama because he's half white?

Do you hate your own one-quadrillionth Neanderthal heritage? No? Why not? Does it not matter at this point, even though the Neanderthals engaged in despicable acts of genocide and slavery, because you yourself display absolutely none of the outward physical characteristics or personality traits of the Neanderthals?

I sincerely hope that settles the matter for you. I'm not sure that I could dumb it down any further.

CNN's John King reports that Democrats are privately calling President Obama "detached," "flat footed," and "incompetent."

"Forget for a moment that Republican outrage," said King on his CNN show this morning. "More and more Democrats in key 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans Affairs secretary. And what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team detached, flat footed, even incompetent.

"Maggie Haberman," said King turning to a panelist, "that's what strikes me, what democrats are saying privately in the wakes of the healthcare.gov problems, they see a president who doesn't want to take command, doesn't want to act fast. Raising the competence question. Some Democrats, who believe in government, [are saying] this White House doesn't appear to have its hand on the lever."

Haberman of Politico agreed, cited more examples, and added: "All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn't seem at all involved."

Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent' | The Weekly Standard

We've been telling you this for 6 years.

He's a fucking moron also.

Now that even democrats know he's incompetent, what will they do about it? He needs to be removed.

They should be thrown out of the Democratic Party, and any current officeholders among them impeached.

Do you hate your own one-quadrillionth Neanderthal heritage? No? Why not? Does it not matter at this point, even though the Neanderthals engaged in despicable acts of genocide and slavery, because you yourself display absolutely none of the outward physical characteristics or personality traits of the Neanderthals?

I sincerely hope that settles the matter for you. I'm not sure that I could dumb it down any further.

I think there is going to be a new game in town. Let's get you banned for being an idiot.

I have no television. I have no media with the exception of this old box I have in front of me. Every one that I can see and or read is losing it over Obama. Decent dems and yes they are out there are insanely crazy over Obama let alone Reid

There are days I adore stupid. :D

I think there is going to be a new game in town. Let's get you banned for being an idiot.

No wonder there are so few brave liberals and strong, independent womyn like myself present on this board. The conservatard thought police has already gotten all the rest banned for the crime of having a dissenting opinion.

So much for all that "tolerance" and "diversity" you conservatards claim to embrace.

Last edited:

No wonder there are so few brave liberals and strong, independent womyn like myself present on this board. The conservatard thought police has already gotten all the rest banned for the crime of having a dissenting opinion.

So much for all that "tolerance" and "diversity" you conservatards claim to embrace.

I am positive you are a fake, a fraud, and a plant. Get that Palin '16 sticker off your monitor. You're not fooling anyone, Wendel.

As a progressive "strong independent woman" with liberal leanings myself..I celebrate when those in my preferred party voice dissent...instead of moving "lock step" in nearly all political opinion as the GOPers are wont to do....
Self-named "freedom loving" Conservatives and their ilk disparage republicans as "RINOs" whenever any deviate even marginally from the approved party line...
Kinda misses the whole point of FREEDOM in society and politics, doesn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bye the bye...Obama may indeed be "flatfooted and detached" at times, but he is also:
Courageous
Persevering
Thoughtful
Intelligent
A Peacemaker
Openminded
Elegant
Humorous
Patient
An excellent family man...
And many other qualities that put him head and shoulders over anyone the GOP has brought to prez contention for decades...
Like the Big O himself sez.."Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back