A real Civil War

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
The first one was not a real Civil war, it was a War between two different Nations, the United States and the Confederate States.

A real Civil War has no geographical dividing lines it's all in one Nation.

If this board is reflective of the American people I am convinced we are ripe for a real Civil War, in fact it's happening right now, the shooting just hasn't started yet, or has it?

Actually, the lines are about the same, the people not that much different either. And there's no reason we can't be two, or more, countries. I'm of the mind that we should be, so I can show you morons that we'd kick your asses instead of having to drag you morons kicking and screaming into the future.

The first one was not a real Civil war, it was a War between two different Nations, the United States and the Confederate States.

If this board is reflective of the American people I am convinced we are ripe for a real Civil War, in fact it's happening right now, the shooting just hasn't started yet, or has it?

I've been posting that for years, hopefully unrealistically. We are heading towards a civil war in this country.

Actually, the lines are about the same, the people not that much different either. And there's no reason we can't be two, or more, countries. I'm of the mind that we should be, so I can show you morons that we'd kick your asses instead of having to drag you morons kicking and screaming into the future.

You can't drag someone kicking and screaming into the future. But, you can get a permanent insurgency. Either the US peacefully divides, it violently divides or there will be a permanent insurgency.

We are in a civil war now. A very low level civil war not unlike the Sitzkreig preceeding WWII. When the end comes, it will not be like the civil war, or the Whiskey Rebellion. It will be something no one has seen before or contemplated. It will be a civil war used and manipulated by foreign interests. Look at the civil wars in Syria and Ukraine, the differences among the people have been used and exploited by other countries.

Imagine an American civil war with intervention by Russia or China. Or both for that matter. Imagine America being the proxy battlefield for two other powers intent on being superpowers.

You can't drag someone kicking and screaming into the future. But, you can get a permanent insurgency. Either the US peacefully divides, it violently divides or there will be a permanent insurgency.
As long as you keep doing what you do now, bitching on the Internet, which is a total waste of time but allows you to rant and feel better, no worries.

And we drag people all day long. It's a basic function of society.

This board is not reflective of the people.

Only of the far right, the far left, the libertarians, a few in the middle, the conspiracists, and the delusional.

Yes we know, you are ten foot tall bullet proof legend in your own mind.

As long as you keep doing what you do now, bitching on the Internet, which is a total waste of time but allows you to rant and feel better, no worries.

How many "insurgencies" got their start by bitching on the internet?

How many "insurgencies" got their start by bitching on the internet?
Zero. Venting is what keeps the lid on. Go forth, and bitch.

Then when republicans keep the House and take the Senate in 2014 and the presidency in 2016 you won't at all mind being dragged kicking and screaming into OUR future will you?

Kick your asses refers to beating the pants off of you as a society. We don't need to fire even a single shot to divide this divided house.

Kick your asses refers to beating the pants off of you as a society. We don't need to fire even a single shot to divide this divided house.

Neither side needs to fire a shot to collapse this divided house.

Forum List

Back