Obama takes command of Joe Biden's campaign

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Now we see the true power behind the throne, it was Obama all along, wasn't it? People have been saying for almost four years that the Biden administration is nothing more than a grotesque, poorly-executed third term of Barack Obama.

This nails it.

Obama is Trying to Take Over Biden’s Campaign​

"Obama also recommended that Biden seek counsel from Obama’s own former campaign aides"​

"The power play is here.

Former president Barack Obama has raised questions about the structure of President Biden’s reelection campaign, discussing the matter directly with Biden and telling the president’s aides and allies the campaign needs to be empowered to make decisions without clearing them with the White House, according to three people familiar with the conversations.
Obama grew “animated” in discussing the 2024 election and former president Donald Trump’s potential return to power, one of the people said, and has suggested to Biden’s advisers that the campaign needs more top-level decision-makers at its headquarters in Wilmington, Del. — or it must empower the people already in place. Obama has not recommended specific individuals, but he has mentioned David Plouffe, who managed Obama’s 2008 race, as the type of senior strategist needed at the Biden campaign.

David Plouffe also remained Obama’s senior advisor who headed his internal comms strategy. He then became Obama’s point man for warning Biden to stand down and let Hillary get the nomination.

I don’t know how compos mentis Biden is, but I can only imagine his teeth gritting at the mention of Plouffe.

Biden’s weakness has really brought out the vultures. As I wrote recently, Biden had turned to Hillary Clinton for help.

Hillary Clinton is hosting fundraisers for Biden and making the case for him to Democrats. The Clintons won’t spit in your face for free and acting as a campaign surrogate comes with a high price. That’s why Hillary is now suddenly back on the world stage, meeting with foreign leaders and why her aides are showing up in the Biden campaign. Dennis Cheng, the vice president of the Clinton Foundation, is now going to be Biden’s deputy political director, tying together the Biden campaign and the Clinton moneymaking operation.

Now Obama showed up to name his price for a piece of what’s left of Biden’s soul.

Why is this story appearing in the Washington Post? Obama’s people are applying pressure on Biden’s people by way of putting the word out to Biden’s donors.

Obama also recommended that Biden seek counsel from Obama’s own former campaign aides, which Biden officials say they have done, the people said.

No doubt.

Biden’s people are worried about being displaced. A campaign shakeup and a hijacking followed by Obama’s people taking over.

This is really a pitched battle over who gets to be the hand inside an elderly and increasingly less functional puppet."

Obama is Trying to Take Over Biden's Campaign | Frontpage Mag

So Biden is Obama's sock puppet.

I bet there was some friction between Hillary and Obama to see who would get to exert the most control over this administration.

Apparently Hillary must have acquiesced to Obama.

Highly doubtful that Obama is more than a trusted advisor, but either way. the outcome of their collaboration is vastly more effective than Trump.

It's always easier afterwards , but you were told repeatedly that the evil Obummer and now Piss Pants were traitors .Literally .

And still around half of Americans apparently cannot see the obvious .
Is it any wonder that people like myself become acerbic and then almost all of the time ?
Deep down we are extremely worried and concerned for you and the rub-off effects that pass to us .

I bet there was some friction between Hillary and Obama to see who would get to exert the most control over this administration.

Apparently Hillary must have acquiesced to Obama.
OR ,
Deep State on a factional basis made the decision .
Are you really sure that your two party internal politics is anything more than stage managed theatre?

Evil Obummer and Piss Pants? What are you, 7 years old?
Attempted Deflection has always seemed fifth rate .

Often humour is desperately required to contend with so called Evil .
But stay in your own garden because frankly people of your limited vision make me puke .

Attempted Deflection has always seemed fifth rate .

Often humour is desperately required to contend with so called Evil .
But stay in your own garden because frankly people of your limited vision make me puke .
Deflection? What a silly little goober you are. Grow up.

That insufferable kenyan faggot still thinks it's all about him.

maine **** and obama.jpg

Now we see the true power behind the throne, it was Obama all along, wasn't it? People have been saying for almost four years that the Biden administration is nothing more than a grotesque, poorly-executed third term of Barack Obama.

This nails it.

"Obama also recommended that Biden seek counsel from Obama’s own former campaign aides"​

"The power play is here.

David Plouffe also remained Obama’s senior advisor who headed his internal comms strategy. He then became Obama’s point man for warning Biden to stand down and let Hillary get the nomination.

I don’t know how compos mentis Biden is, but I can only imagine his teeth gritting at the mention of Plouffe.

Biden’s weakness has really brought out the vultures. As I wrote recently, Biden had turned to Hillary Clinton for help.

Now Obama showed up to name his price for a piece of what’s left of Biden’s soul.

Why is this story appearing in the Washington Post? Obama’s people are applying pressure on Biden’s people by way of putting the word out to Biden’s donors.

No doubt.

Biden’s people are worried about being displaced. A campaign shakeup and a hijacking followed by Obama’s people taking over.

This is really a pitched battle over who gets to be the hand inside an elderly and increasingly less functional puppet."

Biden’s been reading Obama’s notes for him since Day 1

This nails it.

"The power play is here.

No doubt.

I honestly don't think Chimpy has the goods upstairs to be masterminding anything.

This nails it.

"The power play is here.

No doubt.

zd1ku9e39yhc1.png

Forum List

Back