Democrats Play Race Card Again: Net Neutrality

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

If they have the internet, they aren’t poor.
Spot on!

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

Oh look, more imaginary victims being trotted out.

The poor are the captive victims of the left. If they suffer, it's because you will punish them to make the point.

Oh look, a nice pre-fab talking point that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in this thread.

Got another one of those talking points from her in a different thread as well. Is that all she does?

This is what lefties do.

They are exposed over and over for using talking points and running when facts appear...then claim the facts that put the lie to them are *talking points*.

Awesome, did you find the race card yet?

It only works with your disadvantaged *obama's army*....you know, the brain damaged, mentally ill, drug addicted homeless people and gang members you guys keep paying to call in bomb threats and such.

Yep, not a lick of sense. Read the OP and find the fucking race card.
It’s right there.

First casualties will be rural communities where the repubtards live. They are going to love limited choice & slow internet.
We can survive without most of that bullshit that liberals enjoy like Facebook,Snapchat, or CPUSA website.

Yep. Why not stop wasting time and just post the portion that you are referring to.
Why...you too dumb to read?

So, I guess you are unable to back up your own OP. Don't worry, no one is surprised.
Try paragraph 9 dummy. You do know what a paragraph is don’t you?

If you have a point of view and then choose a source that doesn't back it up it's probably best to keep it to yourself.
Source 100% backs it. Read it “ slow boy.”

Yep, read it, no race card playing going on and you're obvious incapable of finding it.

There will be a competitive price war that will benefit consumer.

Oh, there you are. I think you should be more concerned with defending your OP and pointing out where the race card has been played.
You can’t find the 9th paragraph can you? Lol.

Why...you too dumb to read?

So, I guess you are unable to back up your own OP. Don't worry, no one is surprised.
Try paragraph 9 dummy. You do know what a paragraph is don’t you?

If you have a point of view and then choose a source that doesn't back it up it's probably best to keep it to yourself.
Source 100% backs it. Read it “ slow boy.”

Yep, read it, no race card playing going on and you're obvious incapable of finding it.
Your incapable of seeing because you are a brainwashed ideologue.

Talking about capitalism to a liberal is useless and befuddles their little brains..

Listening to a Trumpnut pretend they know what they are talking about yet brings nothing to the table is....common.

More than 100 Million Americans Can Only Get Internet Service from Companies That Have Violated Net Neutrality
Yup! These companies have already been front running this legislation because they knew the Trump admin would not come after them. My rural friends have been having massive problems with their service for over 3 months. I went out there & ran many test. They replaced their modem & routers but problems remain with sights not owned by AT&T because their only rural provider uses their network. Trace route & pings are very fast to yahoo that AT&T owns, but packets from Google, Youtube, etc stall out. They are screwed! Everyone in that county has the same issues

Last edited:

Oh, there you are. I think you should be more concerned with defending your OP and pointing out where the race card has been played.
You can’t find the 9th paragraph can you? Lol.

I can, didn't see a race card being played, you probably miscounted.

Talking about capitalism to a liberal is useless and befuddles their little brains..

Listening to a Trumpnut pretend they know what they are talking about yet brings nothing to the table is....common.

More than 100 Million Americans Can Only Get Internet Service from Companies That Have Violated Net Neutrality
Yup! These companies have already been front running this legislation because they knew the Trump admin would not come after them. My rural friends have been having massive problems with their service for over 3 months. I went out there & ran many test. They replaced their modem & routers but problems remain with sights not owned by AT&T because their only rural provider uses their network. Trace route & pings are very fast to yahoo that AT&T owns, but Google, Youtube, etc stall out packets. They are screwed!

Yep, I live out in the boonies and only have one broadband choice and they do not support Net Neutrality. Their service sucks too, my entire neighborhood looses connection for hours at a time about once or twice a month.

Here is Donny Jr's contribution:

I would pay good money to see all those people complaining about Obama’s FCC chairman voting to repeal #NetNeutalityactually explain it in detail. I’d also bet most hadn’t heard of it before this week. #outrage

What an idiot.

Repeal net neutrality? People will die.
Tax reform? People will die.
Obamacare repeal? People will die.

It's almost like some people think the government is a god and if we offend him he will smite us.

Then explain why the fuck she is talking about “Ferguson Mo.” and “disadvantaged groups.”

Wait- so she didn't mention race at all- but you assumed since she mentioned Ferguson- she 'pulled the race card'

No little snowflake- it was you who pulled the race card- right out of your KKK hood.

It's almost like some people think the government is a god and if we offend him he will smite us.

It's almost like you just pulled that entire argument out of your ass.

First casualties will be rural communities where the repubtards live. They are going to love limited choice & slow internet.
We can survive without most of that bullshit that liberals enjoy like Facebook,Snapchat, or CPUSA website.
Obviously you don't own or run a business. It's impossible to compete when you are cut off from 80% of the internet.

After their business fails & internet is down they can sit around and pray the rosary, chant hail Mary & finally read that bible that will tell them not to do that repetitive shit or worship idols.

Last edited:

It's almost like you just pulled that entire argument out of your ass.

Before net neutrality people died because they couldn't Google their symptoms

Yup! These companies have already been front running this legislation because they knew the Trump admin would not come after them. My rural friends have been having massive problems with their service for over 3 months. I went out there & ran many test. They replaced their modem & routers but problems remain with sights not owned by AT&T because their only rural provider uses their network. Trace route & pings are very fast to yahoo that AT&T owns, but Google, Youtube, etc stall out packets. They are screwed!

Yep, I live out in the boonies and only have one broadband choice and they do not support Net Neutrality. Their service sucks too, my entire neighborhood looses connection for hours at a time about once or twice a month.
Same shit happens there also but more often. Their service was great until 3 months ago. They all voted for Trump so I guess they ask for it.

Last edited:

Same shit happens there also but more often.

Monopolies.

Forum List

Back