Democrats Play Race Card Again: Net Neutrality

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

Oh look, more imaginary victims being trotted out.

The poor are the captive victims of the left. If they suffer, it's because you will punish them to make the point.

Oh look, a nice pre-fab talking point that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in this thread.

Got another one of those talking points from her in a different thread as well. Is that all she does?

This is what lefties do.

They are exposed over and over for using talking points and running when facts appear...then claim the facts that put the lie to them are *talking points*.

It only works with your disadvantaged *obama's army*....you know, the brain damaged, mentally ill, drug addicted homeless people and gang members you guys keep paying to call in bomb threats and such.

The only ones that benefit are the super rich. Corporations will control what you can see, do and how fast your internet will be.

For decades we have enjoyed a free internet. Weird, how conservatives are for destroying the internet and handing full power over to our masters.

Fucking bastards.

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

The poor are the captive victims of the left. If they suffer, it's because you will punish them to make the point.

Oh look, a nice pre-fab talking point that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in this thread.

Got another one of those talking points from her in a different thread as well. Is that all she does?

This is what lefties do.

They are exposed over and over for using talking points and running when facts appear...then claim the facts that put the lie to them are *talking points*.

Awesome, did you find the race card yet?

It only works with your disadvantaged *obama's army*....you know, the brain damaged, mentally ill, drug addicted homeless people and gang members you guys keep paying to call in bomb threats and such.

Yep, not a lick of sense. Read the OP and find the fucking race card.

If they have the internet, they aren’t poor.

Right, as if in 2017 the internet is only a luxury.

I do not have the ability to punish anyone. you are really not making any sense. are you drunk? or stoned? both?

Yes, you do punish them.
You punish them via regulations, fines, restrictions. You punish them by increasing the cost and limiting availability of things that there isn't any shortage of. Things like food, and health care, and water, and energy.

I don't think you know the difference between *need* and *want*.

At any rate, it is not the responsibility of the government to provide people with shit they don't want to pay for.

At any rate, it is not the responsibility of the government to provide people with shit they don't want to pay for.

Once again, what the hell are you talking about?

Where is the 'race card' in the link posted in the OP?

I'm sorry that you aren't capable of tracking your own commentary.

I'm sorry that you aren't capable of tracking your own commentary.

I can track it just fine. Maybe what you should do is focus on the OP and find the race card and stop pretending you have anything above a 3rd grade reading comprehension.

First casualties will be rural communities where the repubtards live. They are going to love limited choice & slow internet.

I heard that revoking net neutrality will effect the climate.....causing a massive ice-age.
My God......women won't be able to get abortions anymore.

Cats and Dogs living together........MASS HYSTERIA!!!!
Net neutrality would be almost as devastating as a tax cut. Ask any liberal.

If only they had planned ahead...they could have OBAMANET. Another govrrnment program to abuse

There will be a competitive price war that will benefit consumer.

Where is the race card?
Well read this damning stuff from his citation!
Net neutrality is internet freedom. I support that freedom. I dissent from this rash decision to roll back net neutrality rules. I dissent from the corrupt process that has brought us to this point. And I dissent from the contempt this agency has shown our citizens in pursuing this path today. This decision puts the Federal Communications Commission on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of the law, and the wrong side of the American public.

The future of the internet is the future of everything. That is because there is nothing in our commercial, social, and civic lives that has been untouched by its influence or unmoved by its power. And here in the United States our internet economy is the envy of the world. This is because it rests on a foundation of opennes
Bullshit and lies.

Forum List

Back