Democrats Play Race Card Again: Net Neutrality

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

If they have the internet, they aren’t poor.

Right, as if in 2017 the internet is only a luxury.

I don't think you know the difference between *need* and *want*.

At any rate, it is not the responsibility of the government to provide people with shit they don't want to pay for.

Once again, what the hell are you talking about?

Where is the 'race card' in the link posted in the OP?

It is not my fault you are stupid. Blame the unsuccessful breeding and social programs of your progressive masters. Without their artificial constructs and meddling your ilk would have died out long ago and you wouldn't exist at all. Sadly their bungling endeavors mean you must spend a useless life in a fugue state characterized by unhappiness, confusion, and depravity...never fully coming to terms with reality. We all feel your pain but until the prisons and nuthatches are built we can't actually, truly help you. Just hang on for a few more years...

Last edited:
As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

At any rate, it is not the responsibility of the government to provide people with shit they don't want to pay for.

It is not my fault you are stupid. Blame the unsuccessful breeding and social programs of your progressive masters. Without their artificial constructs and meddling your ilk would have died out long ago and you wouldn't exist at all. Sadly their bungling endeavors mean you must spend a useless life in a fugue state characterized by unhappiness, confusion, and depravity...never fully coming to terms with reality. We all feel your pain but until the prisons and nuthatches are built we can't actually, truly help you. Just hang on for a few more years...

You're almost as bad as tipsycatlover.

What ever tangent you are going on has nothing to do with my post.

I heard that revoking net neutrality will effect the climate.....causing a massive ice-age.
My God......women won't be able to get abortions anymore.

Cats and Dogs living together........MASS HYSTERIA!!!!
You must have stock in Comcast....... :eusa_whistle:
If he does...smart man.
Missed the point..... Didn'tcha......

Like offer a product the "poor" can afford that's usually what happens or If you're that poor maybe your focus should be on the basics. Food. shelter, and clothing.

Yes...it does. Your stupidity has everything to do with your inability to follow.

Yes...it does. Your stupidity has everything to do with your inability to follow.

Really? Your rant has what to do with your inability to find where the race card is played in the OP's link?

Oh look, more imaginary victims being trotted out.

The poor are the captive victims of the left. If they suffer, it's because you will punish them to make the point.

Damn- caring about the poor is absolutely using the 'race card'

Oh wait- it was the Conservatives in this thread using the 'race card'....
The problem seems to be the left once again making up things that might effect the poor, not that we don't care.

But this is normal. You always take a ridiculous position just to get a predictable reaction from rational Republicans.

Examples:

The GOP doesn't want taxpayers paying for abortions or contraceptives.
To you idiots this = hating women.

The GOP wants to build a wall.
This = Racism

The GOP doesn't think cops target blacks.
This = Racism

The GOP thinks All lives matter.
This = Racism

The GOP thinks you can't pick your sex.
This = Homophobia

The GOP doesn't want to bring people who hate America here so they can't murder us.
This = Racism

The GOP believes we should have the right to bear arms.
This makes the GOP murderers.

The GOP wants honest elections.
This = Racism

The poor are the captive victims of the left. If they suffer, it's because you will punish them to make the point.

The problem seems to be the left once again making up things that might effect the poor, not that we don't care.

The problem is pretty obvious. Once again Conservatives are making things up and declaring "Race Card"- a dog whistle for Trump supporters.

The OP is one of the classic Trump snowflakes- he doesn't like opposition to Trump's agenda so he declares "Race Card"- even though there was not one reference to race.

Just a dog whistle for the Trumpsters- ever to willing to blame everything on race.

The problem is pretty obvious. Once again Conservatives are making things up and declaring "Race Card"- a dog whistle for Trump supporters.

The OP is one of the classic Trump snowflakes- he doesn't like opposition to Trump's agenda so he declares "Race Card"- even though there was not one reference to race.

Just a dog whistle for the Trumpsters- ever to willing to blame everything on race.
No.....that's your ticket....not ours.

main-qimg-8a902fb86e99c20ef2263f06cb815343-c

Thank you- that describes the OP pulling the race card and your posts exactly.

No.....that's your ticket....not ours.

Once again Conservatives are making things up and declaring "Race Card"- a dog whistle for Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back