Why Democrats May Be Severely Limiting Their Voter Registration Push This Year

Biden won, psycho.
OH NO!
ca3012f0-4339-4a00-8879-66c42e43a416_text.gif

🤣🤣

Because the Nebraskan Congress attempted to pass a law to change the way its state manages elections?

Just like Democrats did in multiple states throughout COVID?
You notice nobody on here is complaining about it.....unlike you dumb bitches have for 4 years.

So we can add "inability to read English" to your long list of deficiencies.

I can't believe I'm going to have to sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow and face a World where you just said that.

Oh the humanity.

You notice nobody on here is complaining about it.....unlike you dumb bitches have for 4 years.

I'm not complaining about shit.

Unlike you, I can see what's coming in November.

It's in slooooooow moooootion and it's all so obvious.

And that fact you don't see it makes it all the more delicious.

As if we needed yet another canary in the coal mine moment to remind us that - in 2024 - Democrats are now the Establishment villains and Republicans are the defenders of freedom and the common citizen...

We now have this little gem, courtesy of a "Progressive" data scientist.

Read oh so carefully my little Leftist droogs, perhaps the elevator will go all the way to the Penthouse for once.

I know, doubtful...

So I suppose Lefties will go from "LET EVERY VOICE BE HEARD, EVERYONE MUST VOTE, IT MUST BE SUPER EASY - EVEN IF YOU CAN'T PROVE YOUR IDENTITY" to:

"Well, voting ain't all that. It's, like, anti-Democratic or something".

Obviously not one single Leftist stooge on this site will even attempt to process this, but it does put lie to the brazen hypocrisy about "DEMOCRACY!"....for like the billionth time.

Been a lefty for a long time now, never heard anyone say “Everyone must vote”.

What the fuck is this thread about? Someone strategizing to win an election? GASP.

Go help register some voters if you think it will help you win.

Last edited:
Been a lefty for a long time now, never heard anyone say “Everyone must vote”.

What the fuck is this thread about? Seems some of you idiots were born yesterday and think politics is something you eat with bread.

Sounds good.

Who needs to register voters when you can manufacture phony ballots and drop them off to be counted shortly after midnight?

Who needs to register voters when you can manufacture phony ballots and drop them off to be counted shortly after midnight?

They'll try, but the new MAGA Republican Party ain't gonna let them get away with it.

Forum List

Back