Why Democrats May Be Severely Limiting Their Voter Registration Push This Year

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
As if we needed yet another canary in the coal mine moment to remind us that - in 2024 - Democrats are now the Establishment villains and Republicans are the defenders of freedom and the common citizen...

We now have this little gem, courtesy of a "Progressive" data scientist.

Read oh so carefully my little Leftist droogs, perhaps the elevator will go all the way to the Penthouse for once.

I know, doubtful...

Democrats are feverishly debating whether they should fine-tune voter registration efforts among young people and minorities, saying efforts that traditionally worked for their side risk boosting former President Donald Trump’s numbers in November. The debate was sparked by a memo from Aaron Strauss, a data scientist who worked on progressive spending at OpenLabs, and polling that shows unregistered breaking toward the Republican side.

“If we were to blindly register nonvoters and get them on the rolls, we would be distinctly aiding Trump’s quest for a personal dictatorship,” Mr. Strauss argued in the memo obtained by The Washington Post...The memo hits on a simmering fear within the Democratic Party that it is losing its grips on core voting blocs that, historically, have fueled Democratic victories, including President Biden’s win in 2020...

The Strauss memo warned that drawing out non-Black minority and young voters cost more than $1,200 per net vote in 2020 versus $575 per vote among Black Americans, meaning “only African American registration is clearly a prime opportunity.” The memo was circulated to major Democratic donors in January, sparking an internal clash among groups charged with signing up new Democratic voters. Some organizations told The Post that the memo would stoke division between voting blocs and cause donors to withdraw money from critical efforts to register minority voters the party desperately needs. Others said the party should focus on making sure already-registered Democrats show up to vote in November.

So I suppose Lefties will go from "LET EVERY VOICE BE HEARD, EVERYONE MUST VOTE, IT MUST BE SUPER EASY - EVEN IF YOU CAN'T PROVE YOUR IDENTITY" to:

"Well, voting ain't all that. It's, like, anti-Democratic or something".

Obviously not one single Leftist stooge on this site will even attempt to process this, but it does put lie to the brazen hypocrisy about "DEMOCRACY!"....for like the billionth time.

As if we needed yet another canary in the coal mine moment to remind us that - in 2024 - Democrats are now the Establishment villains and Republicans are the defenders of freedom and the common citizen...

The truly sad part is that you are so fucking brainwashed you think either party cares about freedom or the common citizen.

Well done good and faithful sheep of the Duopoly.

The truly sad part is that you are so fucking brainwashed you think either party cares about freedom or the common citizen.

You are not wrong.....The gop is so inept this election will fall squarely on Trump's shoulders to carry the burden to victory.

The gop sure as hell isn't helping when a gop state allows an abortion or pot measure on the ballot in a POTUS election year when it could have been prevented.....That's what off-year elections are for.

The gop RINO contingent will move heaven and earth to remain the Washington Generals to the leftist dem's Globetrotters.

Read oh so carefully my little Leftist droogs, perhaps the elevator will go all the way to the Penthouse for once.

I know, doubtful...

So I suppose Lefties will go from "LET EVERY VOICE BE HEARD, EVERYONE MUST VOTE, IT MUST BE SUPER EASY - EVEN IF YOU CAN'T PROVE YOUR IDENTITY" to:

Obviously not one single Leftist stooge on this site will even attempt to process this, but it does put lie to the brazen hypocrisy about "DEMOCRACY!"....for like the billionth time.
But there is no deep state!

The difference is, the left are saying that if Trump wins he will take democracy away but democrats have already been taking democracy away, not thinking about it.

I know, doubtful...

Funny how that works isn't it. But you're right. The folks on the left will not see or acknowledge the cognitive dissonance between everybody should be registered and well we probably don't want to register those who are likely to vote Republican when the same people claim to be "saving our democracy."

So they'll either mark it 'fake news' or make some snarky remark or won't bother to call int he troops to come in with their propaganda and talking points on this one. We'll see. :)

You are not wrong.....The gop is so inept this election will fall squarely on Trump's shoulders to carry the burden to victory.

The gop sure as hell isn't helping when a gop state allows an abortion or pot measure on the ballot in a POTUS election year when it could have been prevented.....That's what off-year elections are for.

The gop RINO contingent will move heaven and earth to remain the Washington Generals to the leftist dem's Globetrotters.

There is no distinction between the two, other than one forges ahead with their corruption and the other sits back and allows it to continue.

No, the sad part is you expect me to ignore four years of win after win followed by a zombie Chicomm loser and then expect me to buy into your black pilled "why even bother" Eyore glue factory bullshit.

They can't push too hard for new voter registration too much with actual citizens, or else it will reveal exactly how many illegals they have put on the voter rolls because the margins will be too high.

If they decided to cheat the same way again that is.

No, the sad part is you expect me to ignore four years of win after win followed by a zombie Chicomm loser and then expect me to buy into your black pilled "why even bother" Eyore glue factory bullshit.

And then you prove me correct.

Thanks, that was far too easy.

5bade3ef4d6d6d6bcf44b5c39399f93bb6a07287a3c5f4300ce91cf241a02d8f_1.jpg

This needs to be the ultimate goal:
facsts.jpg

And with the new leadership at the RNC, new Republican voter registration is going to be off the charts:
scott and laura.jpg

Forum List

Back