Trump Investigation Outcome

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
As we watch the continuing political theater in Washington, let me give you a sneak peak of the final episode: Special Counsel Mueller issues a report finding that the incoming Trump administration was "extremely careless" in its dealings with Russia, but there was not enough there to warrant prosecution for any crimes.

Sound familiar? This is merely a way of equating Trump with Hillary and getting Comey off the hook for the bogus email investigation.

You heard it here first. Feel free to bookmark.

All of this nonsense could have been avoided if Hillary wasn’t a corrupt and self entitled elitist.

I understand what’s in it for her, million of dollars in bribes and lots of power...what I don’t understand is what’s in it for those who blindly follow her.

Nearly every single HIllary supporter would do a 180 if the letter after her name was an (R) instead of a (D).

All of this nonsense could have been avoided if Hillary wasn’t a corrupt and self entitled elitist.

I understand what’s in it for her, million of dollars in bribes and lots of power...what I don’t understand is what’s in it for those who blindly follow her.

Nearly every single HIllary supporter would do a 180 if the letter after her name was an (R) instead of a (D).

Hell, I'd do a 180 if she had an (R) after her name, and I'm not a supporter.

Hell, I'd do a 180 if she had an (R) after her name, and I'm not a supporter.

I would like to think I would not like Hillary corruption if she was a Pub.

If Hillary bought the RNC and rigged the primaries for herself, I’d not be happy about it.

Forum List

Back