Democrats Play Race Card Again: Net Neutrality

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.
There will be a competitive price war that will benefit consumer.

Oh, there you are. I think you should be more concerned with defending your OP and pointing out where the race card has been played.

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.
Talking about capitalism to a liberal is useless and befuddles their little brains..

I am all about the free market and cutting off free shit for welfare queens.

Talking about capitalism to a liberal is useless and befuddles their little brains..

Listening to a Trumpnut pretend they know what they are talking about yet brings nothing to the table is....common.

More than 100 Million Americans Can Only Get Internet Service from Companies That Have Violated Net Neutrality

Jesus Christ, another thread that turns out to be a total crock.
Did you read the link?

Yep. Why not stop wasting time and just post the portion that you are referring to.
Why...you too dumb to read?

So, I guess you are unable to back up your own OP. Don't worry, no one is surprised.
Try paragraph 9 dummy. You do know what a paragraph is don’t you?

The only ones that benefit are the super rich. Corporations will control what you can see, do and how fast your internet will be.

For decades we have enjoyed a free internet. Weird, how conservatives are for destroying the internet and handing full power over to our masters.

Fucking bastards.
“Workers of the world unite!” Lol.

Jesus Christ, another thread that turns out to be a total crock.
Did you read the link?

Yep. Why not stop wasting time and just post the portion that you are referring to.

So, I guess you are unable to back up your own OP. Don't worry, no one is surprised.

If you have a point of view and then choose a source that doesn't back it up it's probably best to keep it to yourself.

Did you read the link?

If you have a point of view and then choose a source that doesn't back it up it's probably best to keep it to yourself.
Source 100% backs it. Read it “ slow boy.”

Forum List

Back