Democrats Play Race Card Again: Net Neutrality

What racist stuff too!

I dissent, because I am among the millions who is outraged. Outraged, because the FCC pulls its own teeth, abdicating responsibility to protect the nation’s broadband consumers. Why are we witnessing such an unprecedented groundswell of public support, for keeping the 2015 net neutrality protections in place? Because the public can plainly see, that a soon-to-be-toothless FCC, is handing the keys to the Internet – the Internet, one of the most remarkable, empowering, enabling inventions of our lifetime – over to a handful of multi-billion dollar corporations. And if past is prologue, those very same broadband internet service providers, that the majority says you should trust to do right by you, will put profits and shareholder returns above, what is best for you.

Where is the race card?
Well read this damning stuff from his citation!
Net neutrality is internet freedom. I support that freedom. I dissent from this rash decision to roll back net neutrality rules. I dissent from the corrupt process that has brought us to this point. And I dissent from the contempt this agency has shown our citizens in pursuing this path today. This decision puts the Federal Communications Commission on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of the law, and the wrong side of the American public.

The future of the internet is the future of everything. That is because there is nothing in our commercial, social, and civic lives that has been untouched by its influence or unmoved by its power. And here in the United States our internet economy is the envy of the world. This is because it rests on a foundation of opennes

Or maybe this is the 'race card'?

To date, nearly 24 million comments have been filed in this proceeding. There is no record in the history of this agency that has attracted so many filings. But there’s something foul in this record:

Two million comments feature stolen identities.

Half a million comments are from Russian addresses.

Fifty thousand consumer complaints are inexplicably missing from the record.

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

Oh look, more imaginary victims being trotted out.

The poor are the captive victims of the left. If they suffer, it's because you will punish them to make the point.

Jesus Christ, another thread that turns out to be a total crock.

As with most things, the poor will bear the brunt of the harm from this. I could pay double for my internet and would not blink an eye, but not everyone has that capability. You have to be naive to think that the giant telecoms will not take advantage of this.

The poor are the captive victims of the left. If they suffer, it's because you will punish them to make the point.

Damn- caring about the poor is absolutely using the 'race card'

Oh wait- it was the Conservatives in this thread using the 'race card'....

I do not have the ability to punish anyone. you are really not making any sense. are you drunk? or stoned? both?

Oh look, a nice pre-fab talking point that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in this thread.

Oh look, a nice pre-fab talking point that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in this thread.

Got another one of those talking points from her in a different thread as well. Is that all she does?

Got another one of those talking points from her in a different thread as well. Is that all she does?

Hell if I know, I usually just ignore her.

It's a wait & see deal, problem is I will have to suffer for your short sightedness if right, its scary times we live in.

Forum List

Back