Delete Account

How do I delete this account and make sure no more money comes off of my credit card in the future? You may keep the original membership. I just want out please.
They will keep your money (or your bot user account money). Your poor bot master probably didn’t understand that you don’t actually have to pay to be here.

And you don’t have to delete your account little bot. Just stop posting. It’s simple. Even a bot like you can do it. 👍

Last edited:
How do I delete this account and make sure no more money comes off of my credit card in the future? You may keep the original membership. I just want out please.
Bye. I'd offer some Kleenex but I don't stock it, personally. By the way ... America is a Republic ... not a "Democracy."

Despite all the hacks, which make conducting a business transaction on the innernutz about as safe and secure as handing it to Al Sharpton or Hunter Biden for safe keeping, people still insist on using credit cards instead of paypal or gift cards. There should be a Stupid tax on people who keep doing this; say, 500% of the transaction will help.

they are taking money out of your credit card account? lI have never heard of such a thing....maybe I should check my card???

Forum List

Back