I decided to open up a savings account with Chase and ran into some stupid shit

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This is the first time I ever had a issue transferring money from my bank account to a savings account. Normally I go to the savings account website and chose transfer and complete through my linked bank account. So I tried to transfer $1000 and it was rejected? Talking about additional verification is needed. This didnt happen with Discover, Amex, or Capital One. So I found out in order to make a transfer I have to go to my bank website and chose external account so I can do a ACH transfer and link the Chase account. So I decided to just cancel and take my money elsewhere. No other savings account put me through this aggravation

Banks suck donkey dick since Joe Biden took them over. Your money isn't safe in a government institution, they are planning on taking all your money.
First I transferred $10 to start things off. Then I did the bigger amount and it was problem when Discover or Amex never rejected any transfers

This is the first time I ever had a issue transferring money from my bank account to a savings account. Normally I go to the savings account website and chose transfer and complete through my linked bank account. So I tried to transfer $1000 and it was rejected? Talking about additional verification is needed. This didnt happen with Discover, Amex, or Capital One. So I found out in order to make a transfer I have to go to my bank website and chose external account so I can do a ACH transfer and link the Chase account. So I decided to just cancel and take my money elsewhere. No other savings account put me through this aggravation

Or maybe....just maybe you were the stupid shit. Both my wife and I have an account with Chase and we yet to encounter any real problems.

Or maybe....just maybe you were the stupid shit. Both my wife and I have an account with Chase and we yet to encounter any real problems.
so u are able to go to the chase website and transfer money from your linked bank account?

First I transferred $10 to start things off. Then I did the bigger amount and it was problem when Discover or Amex never rejected any transfers

They will tell you it is for your own protection when it is really about limiting the flow of cash. You probably won't have any problem with smaller amounts. The government has decided we are all either children unable to conduct our own affairs or latent domestic terrorists or drug dealers if you do anything other than put money INTO a bank or conduct a transaction they cannot TRACK.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCH YOU
(because they fear losing so much power over people's lives)

Send it here. I'll save it for ya.

Why would you have a problem with them asking for additional verification? You do understand that it is for your security, right?

If someone tries a fraud and withdraws all your money, then where would you be? Sure, you may be able to be compensated once they verify fraud, etc but why go through all that hassle?

So, relax. This is known as the 2-step verification and it is for your protection.

I can show Biden tripping over his dog, tumbling down stairs, falling on a stage, getting lost two feet from his door, mistaking his sister for his wife and going over his bicycle handlebars.
Taking over a bank was the claim.

Back it up or admit you're lying.

Again.

Why would you have a problem with them asking for additional verification? You do understand that it is for your security, right?

If someone tries a fraud and withdraws all your money, then where would you be? Sure, you may be able to be compensated once they verify fraud, etc but why go through all that hassle?

So, relax. This is known as the 2-step verification and it is for your protection.

Unlike the MAGA, I have no problem with two-step verification, but even something so simple can stymie certain people.

I've to have a problem with the Chase website. The transfer of funds is easily done. Check your dashboard.
I have to go to my bank website and do transfer that way externally

Discover and Amex never did that silly shit

Forum List

Back