I decided to open up a savings account with Chase and ran into some stupid shit

So do I. But as stated as before I have no problem with two-step verification. It protects my account from fraud.
You made me think u didnt have to do that

Taking over a bank was the claim.

Biden can't even take over an ice cream cone. Putin spits in his eye. Putin calls him "predictable," and hope Biden gets another 4 years. Easy to see why.

MCJuCmd.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the asinine Obumma years with that jackass, too.

ObamaGirl.jpg

They may have blocked you because you tried the $10 first then tried the larger amount.

Some criminals test to see if an account is "live" before trying to empty it.
That makes no sense. So because I made a larger deposit that means I am going to empty it? lol

My bank (Truist formerly BB&T) is a giant PITA too....To access your account they have to send you a one-time security code every time that you go to into it.
My bank offered me that as an option and I liked it as I feel an additional level of security is a protection however marginal it really may be. The hassle is worth it in my opinion. There is just no trust anymore, online especially.

There are probably a hundred internet schemes involving the transfer of funds and banks are understandably wary. Best bet, go to the bank in person.

You better get that brain tumor checked out, Creepy!

No one ever said he did, Buttercup. I said that the fed has federalized that industry now just like so many others under his hapless ministrations.
NOpe, you said:
Banks suck donkey dick since Joe Biden took them over. Your money isn't safe in a government institution, they are planning on taking all your money.
Caught red handed ain't ya.

Have you not noticed? The banks have been totally federalized now going on many years. They report everything you do to Big Brother. Uncle Sam is really worried you might be a terrorist or drug dealer!

No, the banks, in fact, have not been totally federalized. I would know being that I work for one. There are more federal regulations, for sure, after the crash happened in 2008, but they are very much corporate entities and not owned by the federal government and those regulations have nothing to do with "Biden taking them over" which is what you claimed.

No, the banks, in fact, have not been totally federalized. I would know being that I work for one. There are more federal regulations, for sure, after the crash happened in 2008, but they are very much corporate entities and not owned by the federal government and those regulations have nothing to do with "Biden taking them over" which is what you claimed.

The banks are totally regulated by the government. If the fed says Jump, the bank asks 'How high?'

Forum List

Back