I decided to open up a savings account with Chase and ran into some stupid shit

Which, again, has nothing to do with "Biden taking them over" as you claimed.

He's in charge, he runs the government. Biden changed 50 things his first day in office. But not the banks. So the banks are the way they are only because he WANTS them that way. But maybe I took some literary license and could have worded how I put it better.

He's in charge, he runs the government.

Correct. He runs the government. He doesn't run the banks. He's not the CEO of the company I work for, nor he is the Chairman of the Board. He is not my employer. I am not a federal employee. And again, these regulations have been in place since 2009. He became president in 2021.

So, again, has nothing to do with "Biden taking them over" as you claimed and kindly stop wasting our time with this idiocy.

Correct. He runs the government. He doesn't run the banks.
He runs the gov and the gov tells the banks how to operate. Banks don't do nothing the government tells them not to do.

He's not the CEO
He is just the commander in chief of the country which sets the rules by which banks operate.

He is not my employer.
Do you pay your taxes to the bank or to Joe's government? Who comes banging on your door with guns if you don't pay your taxes, the bank or the government?

And again, these regulations have been in place since 2009.
That's the year Joe Biden and Barry Obumma became VP and president. Other than Trump's four years, Joe has been VP or POTUS all that time.

kindly stop wasting our time with this idiocy.
If you'd like, I can bring every disputed phrasing and syntax of every thread to your attention?
Bottom line: the government runs the banks and Joe runs the government, ergo, Joe runs the banks.

Correct. He runs the government.

Are ya sure Taz??? Best I can tell, Joe is simply just a front man like the press secretary who gets up before crowds and a microphone occaisionally, mumbles stuff no one can understand about MAGA and the need to support Ukraine at any cost, then shuffles off refusing to answer any questions.

You mean you can't read as well as hear right? Joe Biden RUNS the gov agency which oversees and regulates every bank, dipshit!
Hey dimwit!!! Snap your goddamned head around and stop avoiding the question!!

I have quoted it for you at least twice. Did you say that or not?

Damn idjits are frustrating me to no end today.

Hey dimwit!!! Snap your goddamned head around and stop avoiding the question!!
I have quoted it for you at least twice. Did you say that or not?
Damn idjits are frustrating me to no end today.

Wow. Triggered much??? :auiqs.jpg:

Must be that sinking sunday night gloom setting in again with the realization that Joe Biden is Capt. of your sinking ship. 🚢

Forum List

Back