Daddy's A She Now?

Are these assholes not obsessed with this whole LGBT thing or what?
You need to stop enjoying what these LGBT creatures are doing to children

Yes because they're destroying children, it's evil, they're corrupting childrens minds with these perversions and are giving what are normal, healthy children twisted concepts of what biology is and what morals are.

So why shouldn't we care about this.
so this hateful speech is good for children? those people should not be parents but teaching to hate is no better
No one is teaching children to hate. Just trying to protect them by keeping predators away.

Wanting to protect children is the new hate speech :rolleyes-41:

These people don't even understand what they're saying, they're just attempting to start shit or something.

Nobody hates Transgenders, we've already stated multiple times in this thread that they obviously have psychological problems and they actually need help....that's not hating them. With regard to the children, through no fault of their own, being in these unnatural environments and being under the influence of psychologically messed-up people, it's completely natural to want to protect them from such situations.
Wanting to protect children is loving, your speech is hate speech
Why is it hate speech?
Not a good example and not good parenting
What Is bad parenting? Your reply is illogical.

In order for the Bible to have Revelations occur, the world has to devolve into massive sin. Be assured everything is going according to plan.

You need to stop enjoying what these LGBT creatures are doing to children

Yes because they're destroying children, it's evil, they're corrupting childrens minds with these perversions and are giving what are normal, healthy children twisted concepts of what biology is and what morals are.

so this hateful speech is good for children? those people should not be parents but teaching to hate is no better
No one is teaching children to hate. Just trying to protect them by keeping predators away.

These people don't even understand what they're saying, they're just attempting to start shit or something.

Nobody hates Transgenders, we've already stated multiple times in this thread that they obviously have psychological problems and they actually need help....that's not hating them. With regard to the children, through no fault of their own, being in these unnatural environments and being under the influence of psychologically messed-up people, it's completely natural to want to protect them from such situations.
Why is it hate speech?
Read my previous posts.

Why is it hate speech?
Read my previous posts.

Congratulations, this is the biggest cluster fuck of quotes I ever read here.

In order for the Bible to have Revelations occur, the world has to devolve into massive sin. Be assured everything is going according to plan.

" Be assured everything is going according to plan."

Yes, so everyone better start stocking up on durable snack foods and bottled water.

Why is it hate speech?
Read my previous posts.

Congratulations, this is the biggest cluster fuck of quotes I ever read here.
Don't include me in this gaggle of gooseshit. The poster before me arranged all that nonsense in a poor attempt to attack, he could have read and understood prior to bothering me.

Don't include me in this gaggle of gooseshit. The poster before me arranged all that nonsense in a poor attempt to attack, he could have read and understood prior to bothering me.

You reproduced it, knowing it was that messed up? Why do you feel a free pass is order?

You reproduced it, knowing it was that messed up? Why do you feel a free pass is order?
:gives:

Last I posted prior to you was on topic care to reply?

:gives:

Last I posted prior to you was on topic care to reply?

Well I guess in the interest of continuing with the topic, you had a responsibility to make an intelligent reply that was readable and concise. What we got was in your words goose shit.

Because you are going to blather about debating, let me point out no one has brought a study on the topic here for review. It is just various opinions of what people consider normal or abnormal.

I am more impressed with parents that struggle through difficult marriage or personal problems to keep a good home for their kids while growing up.

Because you are going to blather about debating, let me point out no one has brought a study on the topic here for review. It is just various opinions of what people consider normal or abnormal.

Exactly, we're all allowed our opinions and if you read the thread, my opinions on this topic are very similar to Tanks and the Gooses are similar to Dhara's, but we've been pretty good natured with each other despite our differences.

Yes, but one side is wrong.

Both sides insist they're right, we think we're right and they're wrong and they think they're right and we're wrong. Our side are thinking of the children, the other side are thinking of the children but in a different dimension that we can't relate to.

Forum List

Back