Planet Fitness Cancels Membership Of Woman Who Reported Man Using Women's Restroom

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
This lady did not appreciate a biological man using her restroom in a Planet Fitness. She saw him shaving his at the sink, while a 12-yr-old girl was nearby wearing just a a towel. Man pulled the LGBT card. Woman was still unhappy, so she took his picture.

This was the man...

GIcJLyraUAAUKN_

Planet Fitness says it terminated her membership because she broke policy of not using cell phones in locker rooms, in violation of their policy promoting a "Judgement Free Zone" and "inclusive environment."

These guys are not born this way. They are perverts with fetishes, and Planet Fitness is enabling their perverted and criminal behavior.

have a separate locker room for minors
How about a separate locker room for men and women, duh?

Not sure why you think women should have to give up their right to privacy and security when they become adults.

Perverted men think they can put on a dress and get all the rights and privileges of being a woman, and Leftists nods their heads, yeah, that makes sense, gender is all in the mind. Yeah.

Goodness grief.

How about a separate locker room for men and women, duh?

Not sure why you think women should have to give up their right to privacy and security when they become adults.

Perverted men think they can put on a dress and get all the rights and privileges of being a woman, and Leftists nods their heads, yeah, that makes sense, gender is all in the mind. Yeah.

Goodness grief.
No one is saying the woman should give up her right to privacy as no one is forced to join PF if they don’t approve of their locker room policy. As a consumer you have the power to spend your money any place you choose.

This lady did not appreciate a biological man using her restroom in a Planet Fitness. She saw him shaving his at the sink, while a 12-yr-old girl was nearby wearing just a a towel. Man pulled the LGBT card. Woman was still unhappy, so she took his picture.

This was the man...

GIcJLyraUAAUKN_

Planet Fitness says it terminated her membership because she broke policy of not using cell phones in locker rooms, in violation of their policy promoting a "Judgement Free Zone" and "inclusive environment."

These guys are not born this way. They are perverts with fetishes, and Planet Fitness is enabling their perverted and criminal behavior.

Didnt planet fitness break policy of letting men into the women's locker room first? That should be a bigger issue than if some older woman took a picture of a man in the ladies room or not.

It's called men's and women's restrooms. Obviously the policy dictates men go in one and women in the other.

I said and I said and I said it again years ago when target was the first place to tell customers they go to the bathroom they identify with most and eventually perv men will just go right in the ladies room and just give stupid excuse of they are a woman and people said I was being crazy and that won't ever happen.

No one is saying the woman should give up her right to privacy as no one is forced to join PF if they don’t approve of their locker room policy. As a consumer you have the power to spend your money any place you choose.
I think its a reasonable expectation when one joins a gym with locker facilities that one will be able to change clothes without the presence of another sex being present.

Men walking into the women's restroom as if they belong there is certainly forcing people to give up their privacy rights and possibly other deeply-held beliefs.

It's abnormal, and if it is Planet Fitness policy, they need to be boycotted.

It's worth noting that Planet Fitness has an official policy on this...

Regards,
Jim

I just joined a planet fitness. It is quite strange. There are no scales to see how much you weigh. That would be a judgment. If a woman objects to a man in the changing room, that would be a judgment. Judge that it is a man. Judge that it's wrong.

This was the man...

GIcJLyraUAAUKN_

That's a dude...and likely a pedophile

She should have called a bunch of real dudes pretending to be women just long enough to come into that locker room and beat the shit out of that dangerous pervert.

Beautiful! yes.....I agree.

I do.
I just joined a planet fitness. It is quite strange. There are no scales to see how much you weigh. That would be a judgment. If a woman objects to a man in the changing room, that would be a judgment. Judge that it is a man. Judge that it's wrong.

Why would you join a place like that??

Beautiful! yes.....I agree.

I do.

Why would you join a place like that??
One it is the closest. I no longer live in a city with lots of choices.
Two, I have a bad back and must use primarily machines. While I dearly love free weights Planet Fitness is like gym lite. No serious free weight stations. Part of the No judgment philosophy.
Three. I don't care. I've seen dick before. I don't care. I just want to go, don't want to chat. And go home.

🤦‍♂️

One it is the closest. I no longer live in a city with lots of choices.
Two, I have a bad back and must use primarily machines. While I dearly love free weights Planet Fitness is like gym lite. No serious free weight stations. Part of the No judgment philosophy.
Three. I don't care. I've seen dick before. I don't care. I just want to go, don't want to chat. And go home.

Ok I see...

I would not join a place like that even if I'm dying.

Fuck them.

Ok I see...8

I would not join a place like that even if I'm dying.

Fuck them.
I used to feel that exact same way. Of course I used to refuse to consider anything but a hard core powerlifting/bodybuilding gym too.

Forum List

Back