Daddy's A She Now?

That's so fucked up. That parent is teaching that kid to ignore biology and embrace delusion.
Fucking asshole

The way I see it, as adults ALL children in society are our concern and we want ALL children to be protected from ALL types of abuse, both sexual and psychological....and this child in this story is being subjected to psychological abuse by a very psychologically messed-up individual who happens to be her biological father.

This should concerned all of us, and this is why that child and children like her should be taken away from that twisted environment and fostered or adopted into a mentally healthy environment.
Not to sound like an ass(LOL like I give a shit) but the Supreme court has already ruled sterilization is constitutional.. JS... ;)

You never sound like an ass darling :wink:

That's so fucked up. That parent is teaching that kid to ignore biology and embrace delusion.
Fucking asshole

The way I see it, as adults ALL children in society are our concern and we want ALL children to be protected from ALL types of abuse, both sexual and psychological....and this child in this story is being subjected to psychological abuse by a very psychologically messed-up individual who happens to be her biological father.

This should concern all of us, and this is why that child and children like her should be taken away from that twisted environment and fostered or adopted into a mentally healthy environment.

Edited for spelling error.
I'm ignoring the OP so I didn't actually see this story.

What worries me about the subsequent posts is the presumption that a trans individual coming out to family would be permanently damaging to the family. Some families already are healthy and able to roll with the punches and handle the truth about their loved ones.

I've seen the damage that happens to LGBT who attempt to live closeted lives of lies. It doesn't work either.

Liberals just love to fuck with children

What's the difference though between a Liberal thinking it's not a problem to have a child in a twisted psychologically messed-up household and a Conservative dragging their knuckles along the ground thinking it's "cool" to laugh at people with Down's Syndrome?

Nothing, they're both idiots with "issues"

Fucking asshole

This should concern all of us, and this is why that child and children like her should be taken away from that twisted environment and fostered or adopted into a mentally healthy environment.

What worries me about the subsequent posts is the presumption that a trans individual coming out to family would be permanently damaging to the family. Some families already are healthy and able to roll with the punches and handle the truth about their loved ones.

I've seen the damage that happens to LGBT who attempt to live closeted lives of lies. It doesn't work either.
Maybe you should watch the video. The "parent" seems to be teaching her child to embrace delusion.
Fucking disturbing.

Fucking asshole

Maybe you should watch the video. The "parent" seems to be teaching her child to embrace delusion.
Fucking disturbing.
I'm probably NOT going to watch the video, but from your description, you're possibly seeing an unskillful parent talking to a child about transgender stuff way ahead of the child's development.

Some parents are incredibly skillful with communicating confusing ideas and others are not.

Fucking asshole

Fucking disturbing.
I'm probably NOT going to watch the video, but from your description, you're possibly seeing an unskillful parent talking to a child about transgender stuff way ahead of the child's development.

Some parents are incredibly skillful with communicating confusing ideas and others are not.

Dhara you need to watch the video, why don't you want to? If you did, you might understand why many people in this thread are so disturbed by this.

Fucking asshole

Fucking disturbing.

In other words, you don't have a fucking clue as to what you are really talking about but you are going to opine anyway.

Fucking asshole

I've seen the damage that happens to LGBT who attempt to live closeted lives of lies. It doesn't work either.[/QUOTE]
Just try to imagine what these two look like offline. There's no point reasoning with cave people. They think everyone thinks like them.

The little girl now want's to be a boy

These liberals ignore the video, the same way they ignore reality

These liberals ignore the video, the same way they ignore reality

It's just too scary for them to cope with....reality that is.

Here's a picture of a group of Liberals dealing with stuff:

brain-running-8.jpg

Forum List

Back