Daddy's A She Now?

I am of the opinion kids do not get a choice in the situations their parents create. Parents must always put kids first. Saying it is best for the kids, when it is really just better for the parents or easier for the parents is a copout. The exception being physically abusive problems.

Because you are going to blather about debating, let me point out no one has brought a study on the topic here for review. It is just various opinions of what people consider normal or abnormal.

Exactly, we're all allowed our opinions and if you read the thread, my opinions on this topic are very similar to Tanks and the Gooses are similar to Dhara's, but we've been pretty good natured with each other despite our differences.
Hardly, you essentially told me I do not know what I am talking about and ran away. I rebutted. Anytime you wish to [prove your point please do.

Hardly, you essentially told me I do not know what I am talking about and ran away. I rebutted. Anytime you wish to [prove your point please do.

By rebutted you mean gave an opinion. Not a debate at all when you do that. In other words, no rebuttal required.

Interesting you have such a strong opinion on kids. I thought you have never married? Got kids?

Speaking of ran away, where did you go jackalex?
I do not find you have made any other point and revert to personal attacks. I tried to respond but you fall back on attacks as you have done here.I just do not find you to be very capable of an intelligent well thought out discussion.

sorry:itsok:

[QUOTE="saveliberty, post: 13950757, member: 21265"aren't of the opinion kids do not get a choice in the situations their parents create. Parents must always put kids first. Saying it is best for the kids, when it is really just better for the parents or easier for the parents is a copout. The exception being physically abusive problems.[/QUOTE]
My upbringing completely warped me, and my parents arent gay and they are very christian.

I made at least three well defined comments on the subject that other posters read and responded to. Do you think actually being a parent is not relevant to the discussion? Willful ignorance on your part to miss my posts.

I am of the opinion kids do not get a choice in the situations their parents create. Parents must always put kids first. Saying it is best for the kids, when it is really just better for the parents or easier for the parents is a copout. The exception being physically abusive problems.
My upbringing completely warped me, and my parents arent gay and they are very christian.

Same here, but fortunately there are enough people like me to appear normal.

So you blame your parents for fucking you up, but you can't see how these parents are fucking this little girl up?

Last edited:
[/QUOTE="The Great Goose, post: 13950915, member: 55796"]
So you blame your parents for fucking you up, but you can't see how these parents are fucking this little girl up?[/QUOTE]
My brothers and sisters seem fine.

In my country you can find many many transgenders and personally I don't have anything against them
But I think there's something strange in having a penis but feeling a woman or having boobs but feeling a man...it's not natural at all :neutral:

In my country you can find many many transgenders and personally I don't have anything against them
But I think there's something strange in having a penis but feeling a woman or having boobs but feeling a man...it's not natural at all :neutral:
:lmao:

Forum List

Back